Chapter 4: Suspicion!

Contract Marriage With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Suspicion!

Yun's POV:

 

"Sorry I'm late!" I say running into the building. "I last track of time...I had err...a lot of things on my mind..." I say.

More like one thing, that's a really BIG thing! I cannot believe it, why am I even doubting him?! He's my husband! I should trust him!

"We've been waiting forever!  I told the director I didn't want you as a mentor!" Chanhee says glaring at me. "You have no experience! I haven't even debuted yet and I have more experience than you!"

"Well sorry!" I say back angrily. I am NOT in the mood for this!

Forturnaley the the photoshoot guy came in and intervened.

"Is she here yet?" he asks. I nod my head. "Hi, sorry I'm late." I say bowing.

"Try to be more professional in the future, we waited 2 hours for you! Luckily you're not in every single shot, we got all the shots we needed fro Minwoo and Teen Top now it's your turn. Please go to the Coordinoonas for the wardrobe check." He says pointing to some ladies in the corner. I nod and head over.

"Hey." Minwoo says catching up with me. "What's wrong?" he asks concern written all over his face. 

"Nothing..." I say

"Yun, we're best friends I know somethings wrong...Is it about Lu Han? Is it because he didn't show up last night or this morning?" Minwoo asks.

I nod my head. "I think he may be cheating...He acts the same way Niel did before he cheated..." I say sadly.

"Lu Han would never cheat on you Yun! Even though I hate him and he doesn't deserve you, I know he would never do that. There must be a reason he didn't meet you last night." Minwoo says positively.

"There is a reason..." I mumble quietly. "He forgot! Because he's such an idiot!" I say angrily.

"We planned that day for weeks, and he forgot!" I shout. "He's unbelieveable!" I say and head to the dressing room.

"Yun, don't be too rash and jump to conclusions...I know there must have been a good reason." Minwoo says.

Does forgetting count as a good reason? No...

 

Lu Han's POV:

"Shoot!" I shout as Yun angrily hangs up on me. "Shoot shoot shoot!" I say running a hand through my hair.

I totally forgot about that! I can't believe I forgot about it! I must've been so caught up in talking to Hye Su that I forgot...

Shoot! She must be so pooshed! She sounded pooshed!

"What's wrong?" Kris asks seeing my frustrated expression.

"Yun, I forgot about our plans yesterday...I was talking with Hye Su yesterday and I guess we lost track of time, and then I slept over at Sehun's cause he wanted me to teach some dance moves. She's so pooshed!" I say sighing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter