Chapter 1: Gone...

Contract Marriage With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Gone...

Yun's POV:

 

I’m so nervous, yet so excited at the same time! I can’t believe this is actually happening! I’m really doing it! I’m really going to marry him…Marry the man I never thought I would…I’m going to marry Lu Han.

I take in deep breaths. In, out, in out. Breathe Yun, just breathe. Everything is going to be A-Ok! You’re going to get married to the man of your dreams! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING could go wrong…right?

“He’s gone!” Yells Hye Su, as she barges through the door panting in her beautiful bridesmaid dress.

“Lu Han…He’s gone!”

Apparently I spoke too soon.

Oh Lu Han if you ditch me on our wedding day…You're in for a whole lot of hurt!

"What do you mean he's gone!?" I snap. "He can't be gone! He knows we're getting married today. In..." I look at the clock. "5 minutes!" I say expasperated. "He would NOT ditch me!" I hope...

I sit down on a chair and put my face in my hands. Where the hell are you Lu Han!? 

"Don't worry! I'm sure he'll come soon!" Char says smiling at me. I nod my head. He better.

"Okay!" says Cherry clapping her hands and entering the room. "Everythings ready let's go!" she says cheerfully not seeing the rest of us depressed and worried.

"Is Lu Han here yet?" Char asks worried. "What he's missing!?" Cherry asks. "Uhh Yeah! Don't you see us sitting here all worried and depressed!? I mean LOOK at her!" Ari says pointing towards me.

"Geez thanks!" I mumble. "Don't worry I'm sure he's just pulling a prank on you like always! He'll come!" Cherry says optimisically.

"Sure...Just like all those other times!" Ari says sarcastically. "I was trying to cheer her up!" Cherry snaps at Ari.

"Yeah well---" Ari starts to say back but I stop her. "Guys...Please." I say trying to calm everyone and myself down.

"He'll be here...I'm sure of it.." I say trying to convince everyone and myself.

I mean he better...

"Hey everyone! Today's the big day! Let's---Hey why the long faces?" Minnie asks as her and Mimi enter the room. "Lu Han's missing." Sammy says.

"What!? Lu Han's missing!?" Jinny asks as she enters the room. What are we having a party in here? Haha no we're having a wedding...Or I hope we are.

"Hey, hey everyone!" Yuma and Yumi say entering the room. "Let's go! Wedding's about to start!" they say smiling.

"The groom there?" Ari asks doubtfully. "What? The groom's missing?" Yuma and Yumi say at the same time. Everyone nods their heads.

"I knew he was a jerk! You shouldn't be marrying him!" Ari shouts.

"Oh Iike it's my fault! Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter