Chapter 5

~° Unsettled Fate..°~

 

Chapter 5

 

"GaEul shi! GaEul shii!!"

 

GaEul's body jerked a little and she was brought back from her thoughts. She quickly looked towards the source of sound, "GaEul shi!! What are you doing standing there! I told you to send those to PD Jang immediately! We're starting the shooting any time now!" Manager Jin's voice were as loud as the buzzing school bell. "Mianhe hyungnim!" GaEul quickly apologize and went towards the monitor booth, passing the box of electrical wires to the staff.

 

GaEul bite her lips a bit and softly smacked her forehead, "Yah GaEul ahh, what's wrong with you today ahh.." This was the n-th time she found herself wandering away in her thoughts, and it's all because of that guy, that guy who is currently getting ready at his spot, looking all handsome and charming with his costumes and hair done, waiting for the music video shooting to start.

 

YiJung chuckled when he saw GaEul gazing into the air, seemingly carried away in her thoughts, God knows how many times she has done that since they arrived at the set and started to prepare for the shooting. "YiJung ahh, I can't do the touch ups if you keep smiling yah.." "Mianhe..." YiJung apologized to his makeup artist as she continued with her work. YiJung can't help but to notice that GaEul is avoiding him. She wouldn't look into his eyes and avoided every conversation that he initiated in the van when they were travelling. And they did not have an opportunity to talk since both of them got busy once they reached the set. YiJung started to wonder whether GaEul is upset at him because of yesterday's kiss... But YiJung smiled a little, yesterday's kiss... It was the sweetest thing YiJung ever had in his life. "YiJung ahh! You're smiling again..." "Mianhe noona..."

 

GaEul put her hands into her pockets and sighed, yesterday's kiss... ahhh GaEul ahhh! Stop thinking about it anymore!! she mentally slapped herself as her face turned red like a tomato once again. She wasn't sure why did YiJung kissed her, but it was her first kiss. GaEul couldn't sleep the whole of yesterday night because her mind would unconciously rewind the kissing scene again and again, the magical feeling that YiJung gave her. She touched her lips and kept on wondering why YiJung kissed her and how is she going to face him from now onwards...

 

......

 

The music video was to be filmed at the outdoor fields located in one of the largest university in Busan. PD Jang chose this location because he wanted to capture the sweet and innocent love between a college couple to go along with YiJung's new single. "Manager Jin! Where is MinHwa?" PD Jang asked, the shooting was scheduled to start at nine in the morning, but it's already ten o'clock and MinHwa who was supposed to be acting the role of YiJung's college girlfriend hasn't arrive yet. "Mianhe PD, i called her and she is on her way." YiJung shake her head slightly in disagreement. JaeKyung sunbaenim was contracted to play this role initially, but because of the recent scandal and events, WooBin had to put all of her activities on hold for a while and MinHwa volunteered to do it instead, but now she is turning up late, making everyone wait for her.

 

Another half an hour passed by and still no sign of MinHwa. PD Jang was about to loss his temper when YiJung suggested, "PD, let's not wait for MinHwa shi anymore.." PD Jang, who worked with YiJung alot since he debuted had respected YiJung alot because of his commitment. He sighed, "The music video can't be filmed without a female lead. Otherwise i need to change the entire plot and it might not be cohesive with the lyrics...if MinHwa still doesn't show up, I might have to cancel today's shooting." Canceling the entire of today's schedule would meant a waste of time, resources and making the staffs very frustrated. YiJung had a brilliant idea at the back of his mind, "Gwenchana, I know someone who can replace MinHwa.." YiJung walked pass the monitor booth, towards the small crowd of backstage workers and managers and stopped in front of GaEul. He held GaEul's hand, "Sun...sun bae..?" GaEul was confused and her face was blushing because everyone was looking at them. YiJung laughed, "GaEul ahh, can you be my girlfriend for today?" GaEul opened her eyes widely, "M...mwo?!" YiJung laughed once again, GaEul's expression was really cute, her genuine and pure personality would definitely be what PD Jang wanted for his concept. "Come, let's go and get you ready.." GaEul was about to protest but YiJung immediately shooved her towards the makeup artists.

 

.....

 

GaEul felt that her life was filled with many unexpected surprises ever since she met YiJung. Firstly YiJung brought her to experience French dining that she never thought she would be able to try in her life, then he kissed her in a meadow filled of blooming flowers, and now she is running all around the campus field and gardens, shooting YiJung's music video as his love interest.

 

"Okay thats good! GaEul, go closer to YiJung.." GaEul blushed as soon as she heard PD Jang's instructions. YiJung and her was lying down on the field next to the science faculty and many students were stopping by to watch the filming process, all gasping at YiJung's good looks and the sheer blissfullness both of them were radiating as a couple. Her head was lying on top of YiJung's arms and the distance between them was only a few inches. They were already in such a compromising position and yet PD was asking her to go closer, GaEul was wondering whether she could continue to surpress her face from bursting in redness. YiJung couldn't help but to chuckle, honestly speaking, he was liking his music video shooting today a lot. Usually music video shootings were grueling, tiring and would last for long hours because PD Jang was such a perfectionist, he wouldn't settle until he gets what he wants. But today everything was just breezing through smoothly and PD Jang didn't even had to cue them to start acting because YiJung and GaEul's every interaction was so natural that he could only grab the cameras and start filming it down before he misses it.

 

YiJung pulled GaEul's armd and moved his body closer and his face few milimeters away from GaEul's. GaEul immediately closed her eyes, "Sun bae..!! You..." If YiJung comes anymore closer, GaEul was sure that he could hear her heart beating so fast. YiJung gently touched GaEul's face and smiled, GaEul yang looked really pretty today, with her hair slightly curled, wearing a pale pink dress and having light makeup on. YiJung felt so blissful to be able to have such interactions with GaEul. "GaEul ahh, you look really pretty today..." GaEul opened her eyes and saw YiJung staring intensely at her, "Sun bae..." YiJung smiled, and did what he wanted to do for another time, he kissed GaEul's soft lips and savoured those lips that he missed so much..

 

GaEul wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted because it felt as if time stood still and everyone else in the world faded away. She was brought back from her thoughts when she heard PD Jang's voice, "Daebak daebak!! YiJung ahh, GaEul ahhh, that was good.. that's a wrap, guys!!" the rest of the staff gasped and had a mini cheer becase this was the earliest PD Jang had ever finished his shooting. GaEul was taking her makeup off and changing into her normal clothings when she spotted YiJung packing at the other corner of their tent, she bite her lips and pouted, looks like it's another sleepless night for you ahh, GaEul... LOL...

 

....

 

to be continued..

 

the MV shooting scene between YiJung and GaEul..hhahaha...

anyway thankies for reading guys...a fast update..
please stay healthy, safe and happy always..cheers... =)