chapter 2

~° Unsettled Fate..°~

 

Chapter 2

 

2012. CiNan Entertainment head quarters in Seoul. Woo Bin laughed as he watch his younger brother YiJung threw his bag on the floor and slammed his body on the couch, "Ohh i'm so darn tired.." "Really? It was only a short three days outdoor shooting yah." Woo Bin knew that it wasn't easy, shooting outdoors for the upcoming album, YiJung even had eye bags that made him resembles panda, but still he find it really amusing.

 

YiJung laughed, "Yah hyung, you try standing in the rain for hours with make up on." YiJung has debuted as an actor and singer three years ago when he was twenty one years old under his father's company and under his brother's supervision. YiJung had a talent and passion for singing, but he wasn't sure how far he wanted to be involved in this entertainment industry. All the pressure from work and the media sometimes made him really worn out, the only reason he was hanging onto it is because this was his father's company, and seeing Woo Bin ascending to the top positions made him realize that he had to do something in line too to prove his capabilities to his late father.

 

YiJung sat up on the couch when he noticed that WooBin was getting ready to leave his office. "Hyung where are you going to? It's so late already." He brother has been rather preoccupied lately, and he knows roughly exactly what he is up to. "Yah hyung, you're going to look for JaeKyung sunbaenim again is it?" WooBin blushed slightly, "Yah how can you question your hyung like that yah..I'm just going to pass her some documents regarding her latest drama yah.." YiJung laughed as he watch his hyung nervously trying to exit the room and accidentally tripping over the coffee table next to the couch.

 

.....

 

GaEul was sitting with her laps closed tightly and hands clasped together, nervously awaiting the HR manager sitting infront of her to announce the audition results. "GaEul shii, congrats, you will be our newest backstage assistant, however your job scope also covers any other impromptu works and traveling might be necessary, arasso?" GaEul smiled happily and nodded her head. Being a fresh graduate herself, finding a well paid job wasn't easy at all, and she was lucky enough to get this job since her elder sister, actress JaeKyung recommended her. GaEul stepped out of the HR manager's room and JaeKyung was waiting for her outside. GaEul squeaked as both of them held unto each other's hand and made a few victory jumps along the corridor. "Unnie!! I got it!!" JaeKyung laughed, "See i told you, it will be fine."

 

GaEul sighed as her sister hugged her into her arms. GaEul felt really blessed to have JaeKyung as her sister, both of them have been relying on each other to continue their lives ever since their parents passed away in Japan when they were only thirteen years old. And her elder sister JaeKyung has been helping her a lot to find a job, this round with JaeKyung's established presence as an actress and her rumoured relationship with the CEO of CiNan Entertainment, GaEul was easily given a job.

 

...

 

JaeKyung was sitting inside her makeup room in CiNan Entertainment. Her makeup artist was doing some finishing touch ups before the photo shoot was about to start and WooBin entered the room, he ordered the makeup artist to leave. JaeKyung gasped but said quietly, "Yah WooBin ahh! Why did you ask her to leave? Wouldn't that make things even worst? Now they have more evidence of our relationship ah!" WooBin laughed, he grabbed a chair and sat next to JaeKyung, observing her. She looked extraordinarily pretty with her black hair curled into big waves, and the dress that she was wearing was exposing a lot of her shoulders and neck that made her look really tempting. WooBin pulled JaeKyung's hands and made her sit on his lap as he hugged her. "Omo, don't get to worked out ahh, later the wrinkles come popping out, pop pop pop!"

 

JaeKyung laughed as she slapped WooBin's hands away and both of them engaged in a passionate kiss. JaeKyung knew that maybe things were proceeding too fast for both of them, since they had only known each other for six months of so plus their working relationship, but it's just so hard for her to resist WooBin's charm. She knew that WooBin wasn't a bad guy, so, why not give things a try? But she still apprehensive in announcing their relationship to the public. JaeKyung let out a soft moan when WooBin trailed wet kisses on her neck. It was when WooBin was about to pull her neckline dress lower and JaeKyung abruptly stopped their passionate kiss, "Woo..WooBin ahh..the photo shoot is starting soon ah.." WooBin smiled, "Mianhe, i lost control.." WooBin couldn't explain the rush and passion he felt when he first met JaeKyung, and how their souls matched with one another perfectly made him think that if there really was a previous life, JaeKyung must have been his soulmate. He gently pecked a kiss on JaeKyung's forehead and helped her to arrange her dress back, "But i'm getting the stylist to change your outfit, this one is way to revealing."

 

Before JaeKyung could protest, WooBin cheekily winked his right eye and left the room. JaeKyung laughed, this guy..maybe she will be wearing winter clothes or pyjamas for her remaining photo shoots as an actress.

 

.....

 

GaEul was instructed by her immediate supervisor to carry bundles of clothing to one of the makeup rooms of the artist. The job wasn't really tough but neither was it easy either, but in the short time span of two weeks, GaEul met many celebrities that was under CiNan Entertainment during her course of work.

 

The bundle was to be brought to room L6-J. Because the bundle was so huge, GaEul couldn't see the way in front of her properly, she bumped into the wall and was about to fall backwards when someone caught hold of her. GaEul quickly stood up and bowed to apologize, "Mianhe mianhe!" She looked up and was shocked to see actor and singer, YiJung dressed in his casual clothing, looking really charming and handsome even though he had no makeup on him. GaEul froze a little, "Mianhe.." YiJung smiled as he helped GaEul to pick up the bundle. He couldn't explain the feeling he had when both of their eyes met, it was as if... GaEul on the other hand was totally oblivious, she quickly picked up everything, thanked YiJung and continued walking.

 

YiJung watched GaEul walking away from him, he couldn't explain his feelings, but he was sure that he has seen this backstage worker before because she seemed so familiar. And he could felt his heart aching seeing her walk away, as if his heart was yearning for another chance. YiJung was about to leave when he saw something on the floor, it was a jade pendant accidentally left by the girl. YiJung picked the jade pendant up and touched it.

 

.....

 

In the car, WooBin was driving both of them back to their mansion. "And tomorrow afternoon, after your schedule with KSB, you must go.." WooBin paused when he notice that YiJung wasn't listening at all, he was playing with a jade pendant and his mind was wondering elsewhere. "Yah YiJung ahh, are you listening? I'm talking about tomorrow yah." WooBin jerked YiJung with his left hand and YiJung startled abit, "Ah neh? Oh yes..tomorrow..i know, hyung." "What's that you're playing with?" YiJung kept the pendant into his pocket and shake his head, "Ani ani.." He looked up and was shocked to see an old man crossing the road and WooBin was looking to right, totally unaware of the old man.

 

"Hyung!!!!!!! In front!!!" WooBin was alarmed by YiJung's words, he immediately stepped onto the breaks, jerking both of them to the front. They got down from the car, hoping that the poor old man is fine but nothing was found on the road. YiJung was puzzled, "Hyung, you saw him didn't you?" YiJung was very sure that he saw an old man wearing the old Joseon period clothing. They were about to get into the car when suddenly they heard a voice coming from the side of the road.

 

"King of Joseon, General of the Armies.."

 

Both of them were shocked and saw the old man just now standing beside the road, "Haraboeji, are you okay?" YiJung wanted to go forward and check the old man but WooBin stopped him, he was suspecting whether the old man was a part of a plan to attack them.

 

The old man looked at YiJung and said, "General..do not allow white flowers to bloom again, otherwise it's another thousands of years for you to meet her again." YiJung was even more confused, "Haraboeji?"

 

The old man looked away and continued his speech as he eyed WooBin, "King of Joseon, the wise and able king..forgive me for saying this my king, but unless you be firm and sort things out, unless you protect your loved ones, you will endure lonelinee until another thousands of years." WooBin opened his mouth slightly and looked at YiJung, "Mwo? King? What on earth..?" Both of them wanted to ask the old man more questions but he vanished. WooBin, still skeptical and worried that this might be a plan to harm both of them, ordered YiJung to get into the car and both of them drove away. WooBin was totally confused, "What on earth just happened? You saw it just now also right? Or am i having delusions?" YiJung on the other hand felt a strange feeling going through his body, it was as if, something was going to unfold, something involving him and his brother, and perhaps a few other people.

 

...

 

to be continued..

 

thankies for reading guys!
a quick update...i hope you guys love it..

cheers..stay healthy, happy and cheerful always.. =)