chapter 4

~° Unsettled Fate..°~

Chapter 4
 
JaeKyung and the rest of the actors wrapped up the shooting of their latest drama which would be aired on Saturdays and Sundays, and all the staff and actors were proceeding to a restaurant located at the basement of Mapple Grand Hotel to celebrate the success of the shooting. Since the shooting was carried out in Incheon, the staff and actors were all residing in Mapple Grand Hotel for the night and ultimately proceeding back to Seoul the next morning.
 
  JaeKyung excused herself from the party and went to the lift. She was feeling very tired after the shooting and wanted to go back to her room to rest early. She entered her room, and was about to take out her handphone to call WooBin when she saw a small envelope placed on her bed. “Omo, what is this?” JaeKyung picked up the envelope and found a little note, “Unnie, please come to room 569 for our pyjamas party.” JaeKyung chuckled after reading the note, thinking it was her fellow girl staff friends, JaeKyung changed into casual clothing and went to the room.
 
  The door of room 569 wasn’t locked. JaeKyung gently pushed the door opened and entered the room. “That’s weird, is anyone in?” Usually there would be a lot of noises and laughter when a few of them gather to talk, but the room was strangely quiet. She heard the door shut behind her and turned around, shocked to see the second director, Myung standing there. “Director Myung?” JaeKyung was a bit alarmed because Director Myung had nothing on him but a piece of towel wrapping his lower body, and the look on his face was…
 
  “JaeKyung ahh, I never expected this. But I will give you something good in return, I promise. I will make you a hallyu star by end of this year yah.” He came closer to JaeKyung and JaeKyung took a few steps back, “Mwo? Director, what are you talking about?” “Stop pretending ah JaeKyung, you told me that you were willing to do anything to get famous…” Director Myung went straight towards JaeKyung and pinned her down on the bed. JaeKyung was shocked, she started shouting and struggling, trying her best to push the man away. The only person she wanted to be intimate with was WooBin and the last thing she wanted was to lose her ity to this man, “ANI!! I never said such a thing!! Don’t touch me!!” Director Myung was agitated by JaeKyung’s resistance, he lifted his right hand gave JaeKyung a big slap.
 
  “Ah!!” The force was so great that JaeKyung fell of the bed and the sides of her lips were bleeding. She cried as she wiped the blood away, looking at Director Myung who is staring at her furiously, “You!! Who do you think you are? You are just a new actress and you’re actually having the guts to say no to me! I will have what I want tonight!” JaeKyung gasped, before Director Myung reached her, she grabbed a glass from the side tables, smashed it on the floor, closed her eyes and thought of WooBin before she cut her wrist with the broken glass….
 
……
 
   News Headlines : Actress JaeKyung is hospitalized after hurting herself in Incheon when she offered herself to one of the directors in exchange for fame. Details of this event remains unknown as CiNan Entertainment refuse to comment further about it and stated clearly that this is a misunderstanding.

......

  WooBin was running along the corridors of the hospital, hoping to reach JaeKyung's room as soon as possible. He woke up this morning and was shocked to receive news from his assistant that JaeKyung had been hospitalized, and the incident with the director made him really furious. He knew that some sort of misunderstanding must have happened because JaeKyung would never do such a thing and he was very certain of the reality of the entertainment world after being a part of it for a number of years.

WooBin pushed the room doors opened and felt his heart ached when he saw a pale JaeKyung sitting up on the hospital bed crying her heart out as GaEul held her hands and consoled her. WooBin frowned when he saw JaeKyung's lips bruised and her right wrist wrapped in a bandage.

"WooBin oppa, you're here." GaEul stood up to greet WooBin.

JaeKyung begin to tear even more the moment she saw WooBin. "WooBin ahh..." She thought that she wouldn't be able to see WooBin anymore. WooBin cradeled JaeKyung into his embrace, "Jae ahh, how can you be so stupid to actually cut your wrist!" WooBin knew that JaeKyung was frightened and did this because she really didn't want to lose her innocence to the director, but the very thought of losing JaeKyung made WooBin reallya angry. JaeKyung held unto WooBin's shirts and cried, "Mianhe..i..i really didn't know what to do.." WooBin wiped the tears off JaeKyung's face, "WooBin ahh, i really don't know what happened, i saw a note on my bed asking me to go to the room, i really didn't know that it was Director Myung's room,i..i really.." WooBin hugged JaeKyung back into his arms, "Shhh, i know..i know..it's over already, i will settle the media and everything, don't worry." JaeKyung nodded as she held WooBin tighter, feeling so blessed to have WooBin, otherwise she wouldn't know how to handle the media pressure and the awkwardness of meeting the drama crew again.

.......

GaEul made her way back to CiNan Entertainment head quarters. It was already half past two in the afternoon and most of the artists and managers have already left the building for their schedules. GaEul entered one of the make up rooms and leaned against the wall, feeling so sad because of what happened to her sister, JaeKyung. She started to sob as her body slided down against the wall, she wrapped her head and knees with her arms. GaEul cannot forget the way her sister looked when she first entered the hospital room, JaeKyung was so traumatized by that event and worrying about the reckless reporting of the papparazis. She hugged herself tighter as she cried, wondering how long will it takes for this incident to subside and hoping that her sister would be fine.

YiJung just finished visiting the dermatologist and came back to the headquarters to grab his stuffs, he was passing by the make up rooms and heard a familiar sobbing sound. YiJung was reminded of the girl in his dreams, she was crying too... YiJung followed the sound and found GaEul sitting at the corner of the room, crying her heart out. YiJung squated next to GaEul, "GaEul yang...." GaEul lifted her head up and saw YiJung, "Sun bae...i'm so sorry...i..." She tried to wipe her tears away quickly but still she couldn't hide the redness in her eyes. GaEul's tears pained YiJung heart, he wanted to stretch his hands to wipe her tears off and restore the gentle and loving smile that GaEul always had on her. "GaEul yang..what happened?" GaEul bite her lips and smiled, "Ani...i just came back from the hospital..Unnie.." YiJung nodded his head, he too saw the newspapers early this morning, "I do not believe that JaeKyung sunbaenim would do such a thing, GaEul yang.." GaEul started to tear again, she smiled, "Sun bae, thank you..." "Come, lets go.." YiJung stood up and GaEul looked at him with confused look, "Go? Where to?" "Let me guess, you haven't had your lunch right?" GaEul bite her lips and looked down, true, she was so sad until she forgotten about her lunch. "Kaja, let's go.." YiJung smiled.

......

YiJung brought GaEul to one of the mini cafes situated slightly far from the busy city of Seoul. The cafe serves Frecn themed meals and desserts and had a beautiful garden planted by the owner next to it. YiJung chuckled seeing GaEul's reaction the moment they reached the place, GaEul's face was immediately painted with her usual smile when she saw how beautiful the flowers were blooming in the garden. "Sun bae, it's so beautiful!" YiJung laughed, "Neh..let's go in and have lunch." GaEul pouted and YiJung laughed once again, "We'll visit the gardens after we fill our stomachs, i promise." GaEul nodded her head and smiled.

GaEul held the menu up high to cover her face as she constantly pulled the menu down abit to peep and see what YiJung was doing. YiJung laughed, "Aigoo ahh, what are you doing, quick order your food.." GaEul put the menu down, "Sun bae...it's a bit too expensive here..." YiJung laughed, "Gwenchana, this is on me." "Mwo!? Ani, ani...ermm, can i pay 10% first? The rest, i will split it into equal instalments.." YiJung burst into laughter after hearing what GaEul said, oh my, GaEul yang is such an adorable girl, "Haha.. Why not like this, tomorrow i'm heading to the South to shot a new music video, you be my assistant for the day, and we'll call this meal even?" GaEul stared at the menu intensely, omo, she never tried French dining before and the food looked really delicious on the menu, she really feel like trying it, but... YiJung laughed again, "Okay, it's decided then..Sir! We're ordering!" "Mwo! ah..." Before GaEul could say anything, the waiter approached then politely, and YiJung laughed a little seeing GaEul pouting.

.....

Lunch at the French cafe was awesome, GaEul never tasted such amazing food before, and YiJung couldn't get enough by looking at how happy GaEul was. "Was it good? I know the head chef of this cafe for many years, i use to come here alone to relax." GaEul nodded her head as she stuffed the last piece of French bread into and smiled. YiJung laughed, omo.. "Come, let's go the garden.."

The garden was filled with blooming flowers and butterflies were dancing all around the flowers. GaEul smiled the very instant she saw the colorful flowers and started dancing and twirling in circles. YiJung was watching from behind, he smiled as he observed the innocence and happiness that was radiating from GaEul. GaEul reminded YiJung of the girl that always appeared in his dreams, the girl that resembled GaEul yang, the girl that cried a lot, the hanbok and her tears, her.....

YiJung was brought back to reality from his train of thoughts when GaEul called out to him, "Sun bae!!! Come here please!! It's really nice here.." YiJung chuckled as he tried to make his way across the meadow full of flowers, he was about to reach where GaEul was when he accidentally slipped and fell onto GaEul. YiJung fell ontop of GaEul and both of them were lying in the middle of the meadow.

GaEul blushed because of the close proximity she and YiJung is sharing right now. YiJung smiled a little as he supported his body weight with his right arm from crushing GaEul, he gently touched GaEul's hair. "Sun...sun bae, thank you for bringing me here today.." GaEul said shyly as she looked to the right and left, not knowing how to hide her nervousness from YiJung. YiJung laughed a little, "Thank you for coming here with me today, GaEul yang..I really hope to see GaEul yang smiling everyday like now.." GaEul smiled, she felt so grateful to YiJung for bringing her here to temporary take her focus of from things that were making her sad and reminded her to be happy always.

YiJung couldn't explain why, but before GaEul could say anything, he lowered his head and touched GaEul's soft lips with his. YiJung couldn't describe the feelings that was going through his heart right now, he only knew that right now, right here in this meadow full of flowers, he really wanted to be with GaEul, he really wanted to be that person to guard her happiness....

.....

to be continued..

another quick update.. =)
thankies for reading and for all of your reviews!! thankies so much..
please stay happy, cheerful and healthy always.. =) God bless...