chapter 3

~° Unsettled Fate..°~

Chapter 3
Few days went by since the last time GaEul bumped into YiJung in CiNan Entertainment head quarters. This morning, GaEul was given a task by her immediate supervisor to travel along with her to assist her in managing a concert that was going to be held in the open stadium near Minsuk area. This concert was a semi concert held by CiNan featuring all their singers and artist, in attempt to raise funds to support their very own charity foundation. Although the morning started off being very rough for GaEul because her immediate supervisor was in a rather foul mood under tremendous pressure, and GaEul had to endure all her angrily-given-instructions on top all the work load.

GaEul was making herself busy at the backstage, gathering and counting all the costumes and props that the artists were going to use when she felt someone pecking her shoulder, she lifted her head up, expecting that it was her immediate supervisor but it was the person that she least expected.

YiJung arrived at the Minsuk stadium stage and was immediately hurried to the backstage makeup area to get himself ready. The atmosphere was hectic and busy as usual, managers hurrying their artists, workers running here and there getting things ready, and the artists holding their coffees or breakfast in their hands while getting their makeup done. YiJung was chatting with one of the members from EXO group when he saw the girl that occupied most of his mind the past few days.

GaEul was so busy, deeply immense in her work that she did not realize YiJung approaching her. YiJung chuckled upon seeing GaEul’s facial reaction after he tapped her sholder, it was as if… let’s say it was a slightly better version than seeing a ghost. “Do I look that scary? I know my makeup is abit heavy today, but..” GaEul’s eyes were wide opened, not because YiJung looked scary, but because she never expected him to appear out of the blue like that, and not to mention he looked really good with his hair styled and wearing those black leather performance costumes. She quickly bowed her head, “A..Aniyo..sorry.” YiJung laughed, GaEul shii was being really gullible and cute, “Ah ani..” He took a jade pendant out from his pocket and passed it to GaEul, “I believe this belongs to you?” GaEul gasped, “Where did you find it? I’ve been looking for it for the past few days!” GaEul politely took the jade pendant over from YiJung and examined it closely. YiJung smiled, seems like this pendant meant a lot to GaEul, he was about to ask GaEul’s name when GaEul’s immediate supervisor called for her. “Mianhe, I need to go now!” GaEul bowed her head and excused herself, YiJung watched GaEul leave, he was a bit disappointed , wanting to say something more but found no words.

…..

The aftermath party was held in a nearby restaurant to celebrate the success of this morning’s concert. The atmosphere was very noisy and warm, managers, artists and workers were all hanging out with each other, chatting and having happy conversations.

YiJung was chatting happily with his colleagues and having a light drink of alcohol. Young BaekHyun from EXO who recently just debuted was chatting along with YiJung but notice his lack of attention span. “Sunbaenim, are you looking for someone?” YiJung chuckled, indeed he was, he was searching the crowd, hoping to find GaEul. He was about to tell BaekHyun that he wasn’t when he spotted GaEul at the other corner of the room, “Hyun ahh, excuse hyung for a while yah..”

YiJung approached GaEul and was upset when he saw her carrying a tray of drinks, wanting to proceed to serve the people in the room. YiJung held GaEul’s arm, “What are you doing? You’re not a waitress here ahh..” GaEul was surprised, “Ahh ani, but..sunbaenim asked me to help out since the workers here aren’t really enough for us.” YiJung shake his head, he couldn’t believe that the managers of CiNan was actually giving so much work to the lower assistants. He took the tray from GaEul hands and guided her to sit down at one of the small tables at the corner. “Ahh..is this okay? I received orders from sunbaenim to..” YiJung laughed, “Yes it is, just say that I tell you to do so..” YiJung ordered drinks and GaEul was blushing as she shyly took a sip of the drink.

YiJung chuckled, “Yah I know I may be a celebrity, but am I really that scary?” GaEul let out a faint smile and shake head, “Ani ani..” Actually she didn’t know what to say, partly because she was totally worn out after a whole day of work, and party because YiJung was really good looking and charming. “I haven’t seen you around here before, are you new here?” GaEul nodded her head, “Neh, actually my sister is the one who got me a job here..” YiJung asked, “Sister?” “Neh, JaeKyung is my elder sister…” YiJung nearly dropped on the floor after hearing it, “MWO?! JaeKyung sunbaenim is your sister?!?!” GaEul burst out in laughter seeing YiJung’s facial expression, “Neh! Oh you know her? Yes she is my sister..” YiJung laughed, what a small world indeed, “Yes I’ve worked with her on set before, not to mention that she is now an inch extra closer to my family…” “Mwo?! What do you mean?” “Aren’t you aware that your sister is seeing my brother now?” “Ah? Unnie is… MWO?! WooBin oppa is your brother?!” Both of them laughed together, realizing how ‘related’ both of them was. Both of them talked and enjoyed the rest of the night with each other’s company.

……

JaeKyung was pacing around the streets as she looked around. The people passing by the streets were throwing a strange glance towards JaeKyung but she couldn’t care less. WooBin and JaeKyung had planned to go out on a commoners’ date today, but in order to do so, both had agreed that they needed to dress up in order to hide their identities. To avoid the public noticing them and ruining their date, JaeKyung had worn a dark red long hair wig to hide her black hair and a big sunglasses. It wasn’t long when WooBin appeared and JaeKyung couldn’t stop herself from laughing. WooBin was wearing a bald head wig and had a moustache stuck above his lips. “Yah JaeKyung ah, can you stop laughing now yah…”

“Hahahah, oh my…hahahaha…you look like a erted professor from the nearby college, hhahhaha…” JaeKyung was about to stop laughing, but as soon as she took out her handphone to take a selca of both of them, her laughter came back. Oh my, both of them looked really funny together. A erted professor dating a crazy woman with red hair.

The erted professor hugged the red hair woman into his arms and both of them started walking along the streets, “Where are we going to first?” JaeKyung was in all smiles, the weather was good and it had been so long since the last time she could walk the streets like a commoner ever since she debuted as an actress. WooBin was about to drop a kiss on JaeKyung’s cheek when he notice the same old man that was dressed in Joseon period clothing was standing across the streets, observing him. He let go of JaeKyung, wanted to take a closer look but as soon as a truck passed by, the old man vanished.

JaeKyung was puzzled, she looked towards the same direction, “WooBin ahh, gwenchana? What’s wrong? papparazis?!!?!?” WooBin laughed as he hugged JaeKyung again, “Ani ani, I thought I saw something… let’s go..” WooBin looked at the same place once more time, finding it really weird seeing that old man again, is this some sort of prank someone is pulling against him? Because he is starting to have a strange and bad feeling about it.

….

“No! General!! Please…”
“Please..there has never been a someone else!!”

YiJung was having a nightmare, in his dreams, he was back in the Joseon dynasty, and he saw a woman that resembles GaEul shii a lot. She was crying, she was really sad, seemingly trying to salvage her love for someone…someone…

“No…please no..i trust you..wake up…”
“No, no… AHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

YiJung heard a man’s voice, the sound of the wind blowing unto the field of white flowers. The man lifted a sword, and the moment the man pierced the sword into his chest, YiJung opened his eyes and sat up on his bed, he was panting and sweating a lot. YiJung wiped the sweat on his forehead off, he had been having these sort of dreams a lot lately, he would dream of a girl that resembles GaEul shii a lot in the Joseon dynasty, her tears, the white flowers and a sword piercing his heart.

YiJung laughed a little, could it be because he is growing closer to GaEul shii lately, that’s why she is appearing so much in his dreams? He wasn’t sure.. He tried to shake off whatever strange feelings he was having about these dreams, but he couldn’t help but to feel that this had something to do with the old man him and WooBin met on the road…

…..

The next morning, JaeKyung arrived in CiNan Entertainment head quarters, she was about to leave for her drama shooting after having a quick meet up with WooBin when she realize that WooBin had some important guest in his office. Good thing his assistant stopped her, otherwise she was about to budge into his office like her usual manner to surprise WooBin. The office doors soon opened and a beautiful young woman walked out of WooBin’s office, on her way towards the lift, she glanced at JaeKyung, have her a cold and arrogant look. JaeKyung shivered a bit and watched the young woman leave, she entered WooBin’s office, “WooBin ahh, who was that oh?”

WooBin hugged JaeKyung from the back and kissed her neck, “Oh that was MinHwa, she is CiNan’s newest trainee member from today onwards.” JaeKyung was shocked, “Mwo?! I thought that the auditions for trainees is next year?” “Oh yes, but MinHwa is the daughter of one of my father’s best friend, so…” JaeKyung bite her lips and crossed her arms, “Yah don’t tell me you’re jealous because of this..” WooBin teased JaeKyung, “Ani ani..bye, I’m leaving for the drama shooting now..” She playfully jerked WooBin away and wanted to leave his office. WooBin chuckled and pulled JaeKyung back into his embrace, “Yahh….what time will you be back? I will wait for you..” JaeKyung smiled as she hugged WooBin back, “Latest by evening, hehehe..will you wait for me for dinner?” WooBin chuckled as he held JaeKyung tighter, “Of course my darling.” JaeKyung laughed and enjoyed the blissfulness she was experiencing now, totally unaware of the events that was about to come in the near future..
……

to be continued..

thankies guys for reading, another quick update.. =)
im not sure whether to make this story a long one or a short one..most likely I will keep it short..because im progressing into my final exams..and I can’t update that frequently..making the story long would mean keeping the readers waiting..the last thing I want is another long delay like the previous one.. =(
anways…MinHwa is appearing more from the next chapter onwards..but don’t worry, they will have a happy ending.. =)

Read more:http://soeulscribbler.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=soeulff&action=display&thread=54#ixzz28gXvvtel