Chapter 8

"My Bunny^^"

 

*4 months later*
 
My dad was back from his business trip, and he dedicated more time to hang out with me. He even took me and Amber to the Super Junior concert with the tickets I got Amber for her birthday. Amber and DaeHyun were still together. As for the other members, I don't see much of them. Except for Himchan. We are really close after what happened with Zelo back at the beach. He knew I still loved him, so he doesn't talk about him. We would hang out every time he had a free day from schedule, which was almost never. We talked on the phone every day, with the occasional video chat with YongGuk. Right now, life is okay. Apart from the fact that Zelo doesn't love me, and he had a new girlfriend. I was envious. She was beautiful, talented, and she was a trainee from his company. Every time I heard about them, my heart sank to the floor.
 
"What do you wanna do today?" asked Himchan as we talked on the phone. 
"Whatever you want," I said.
"Why don't we go see the members today? Everyone's off, except Zelo.." 
"Sure."
"Okay. I'll go pick you up in half an hour," he said and hung up. I got in the shower, got dressed, and put on my make up. There was a knock, and I went to answer it. I opened it, and Himchan hugged me right away.
"How are you?" he asked still hugging me. 
"I'm good, you?" I laughed.
"Fine. Let's go!" he smiled. I grabbed my phone, and we walked to the car. We got in and drove to the dorms. Himchan parked and we went up. Himhan opened the door and I was immediately greeted with a hug.
"I've missed you," whispered YongGuk in my ear. 
"I missed you too," I said back. The other members greeted me with hugs too, except Zelo. He was nowhere to be seen. Himchan grabbed my hand and led me to the living room.
 
*Zelo's POV*
 
 I had my arm around SooJae, my girlfriend, and I heard the members talking all at once. I looked over to the entrance of the living room. The members came in all at once. But when they cleared out, I saw Himchan holding hands with a girl. Probably his girlfriend, and I looked away. I looked back out of curiosity, and saw that is was Anna. My heart dropped. She looked so beautiful, and she was smiling. She looked at me, and her eyes widened. She froze where she stood. SooJae stood up and walked over to her with a smile on her face. 
"Annyeong! I'm Yoon SooJae. You must be Himchan's girlfriend," she said going to touch her. Anna jumped back, with her eyes still on me. 
"I thought you said they weren't here Himchan," she said with a shaky voice. 
"I swear I didn't know he was here," he said pulling her into her arms. 
"Mwo? Zelo, what's going on?" asked SooJae now looking at me. I was about to say something, then Anna turned and left. I got up and ran after her, but SooJae grabbed my hand before I could get to her. 
"Stop! What's with that ugly chick?! She's so crazy that she can just come in here and act like that! Just stay here," he said about to kiss me. I backed away from her. I was angry at her. 
"She happens to be the girl i love. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Get lost," I told her.
"What are you doing?! We're supposed to be in love!" she yelled now.
"Get. Lost," I said full of anger. I walked out of the room, past the members go saw all of that. I walked out, and around the hall, I stopped and went back behind the wall when I saw Anna in Himchan's arms. She was in tears. 
"Everything will be okay. I promise," said Himchan reassuring her.
"But I love him! Why would he do this? What did I do wrong?" she said. I sighed. What am I going to do?
 
*Anna's POV*
 
Himchan took me out of there. We walked to the bus stop. He never let go of my hand, and I didn't care. We got on the bus, and when we sat down I put my head on the window. We got off after 20 minutes, and he held my hand while we walked. He pulled a hat and sunglasses out, and put them on.
"Where are we?" I asked. 
"The amusement park," he said walking in a line to pay for tickets. Once we got through, we had to walk around crowds and into a line. 
"What's this ride?" I asked.
"It's the biggest roller coaster here. It's my favorite," he winked and I smiled. He grabbed my shoulders, and placed me in front of him. He hugged me around my waist, and he dug his face in my neck. I giggled. He stopped squeezing me, but he stayed holding me close to him until we got to the front. We loaded in and sat next to each other. Before we took off, he searched for my hand, and intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled at him. The ride was so crazy and fun! We both screamed. When we got off, he grabbed my hand again. 
"I'm hungry," I said grabbing my stomach with my free hand.
"Let's go get food, and we can ride more!" he said excited. He say me down at a table.
"Wait here," he said and walked off. I pulled out my phone, and checked my messages. 
There were two from my dad: 
Dad: I'll be home late. See you tomorrow!
I replied,
Me: Okay! See you later. I'll be home kinda late too. Hanging out with Himchan^^
 
Then 4 messages from YongGuk,
YongGuk: Where did you go?
YongGuk: We were gonna hang out today remember?
YongGuk: Come back~ T.T
YongGuk: Zelo says he wants to speak with you...
 
I replied,
Me: Mianhae sunbae, I just needed to clear my head. I don't want to talk to Zelo right now... But I'll be back soon. I promise^^
YongGuk: okay! I'll be waiting!^^
 
I put down my phone, and Himchan came back with ramen, and bowls of rice with Korean stir fry. 
"Eat up!" he said handing me chopsticks.
"Ne! I'll eat well!" I said an ate. We sat for a bit after we finished so out stomachs could settle. We got up, and went into another line. 
"YongGuk sunbae texted me. He's sad we left without him. I promised him we would come back soon," I explained.
"Ah. Ne. But what about Zelo?" he asked worried. 
"I'll avoid him. It's okay," I said. He hugged me again like how we were before. We say quietly until we got on the ride, then we screamed like crazy! When it was over, we walked back to the bus stop, and got on. We held hands until we got to the dorm. We were terrified to go in. I reached for the doorknob, but Himchan grabbed it, and turned me to look at him. 
"You belong with me. No more Zelo. He doesn't deserve you. Anna, I love you," he said. I could tell from the way he looked at me, he wasn't kidding. He loved me? What do say? Before I could do anything else, he kissed me. This time, I kissed him back. His hands rested on my waist, and my hands make their way into his hair. What am I doing? 
"What are you doing?" said a voice. We both separated, and turned to look at the door. Standing right there... Was Zelo. 
"I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he yelled. He looked at me. He looked hurt...