"My Bunny^^"

"My Bunny^^"

 

Chapter 3
 
*Zelo's POV*
 
She walked into her house and once the door closed, I glean Ed around. I was so happy! She was amazing. I went back into he car, and back to the dorm. 
"Is she your girlfriend yet?" asked Himchan
"Aniyo. I want her to be." 
"Zelo, go to her house tonight. Ask her there." said YongGuk. I was thinking about it... But I was t sure. I was nervous.
"Okay, I'll go." the boys sighed in relief. Weirdos.
 
*Anna's POV*
 
"Anna!" yelled my dad from the kitchen. I closed my laptop and ran downstairs. 
"Mwo?" I said sitting on the counter.
"My boss is making me go to China for a couple days. Are you girls gonna be alright here by yourselves?"
"Ne, we'll be fine." he put his suitcase by the door and put on his jacket.
"Okay. I left money and my car keys right there. He careful. I'll call you tomorrow."
"Alright. Bye." I said.
"Peace!" he yelled walking out. He tried too hard to be cool. Haha. I got a text.
 
Zelo: Can I come over?
Me: Now?
Zelo: Ne.
Me: Yeah! 
Zelo: Gomawo^^ be there in 10.
 
"Amber!" I yelled.
"Mwo?" she said with food in .
"My dads going to China."
"Mwo? When?" 
"He just left."
"Ahh. How long?" 
"A couple days. He left us cash and the car keys."
"Sweet!" 
"Haha! And..."
"And?" She said looking at me weird.
"Zelo's coming in 10 minutes."
"Chinja!? Why?!" she said freaking out.
"I don't know," 
"Want the room to yourself?"
"Aniyo, we'll be downstairs."
"Kay. Be good," she winked. I went into the bathroom to make myself seem presentable. I looked like crap. I couldn't wait! What was that kid planning?...
 
*Zelo's POV*
 
I was in the car with YongGuk on my way to Anna's. I made her some ramen and I bought her some Oreos. I pulled up in front of her house and I walked up onto her porch. My hand was on the doorbell, but I couldn't ring it! My heart was pounding I thought it would explode. I couldn't do it. I pulled out my phone and called JongUp.
"Yeobeosaeyo?" he answered.
"Hyung, pick me up. I-I can't do it. I'm too n-nervous," I stuttered.
"Calm down. Just walk to the coffee shop. I'll pick you up there."
"Ne. Okay," I said and hung up. I walked a few feet to the coffee shop, and sat on the sidewalk. I didn't wanna face her right now. She must think I'm a chicken, weak, a loser. I couldn't even think about how she must be feeling. I opened an oreo pack, and ate one. Yummy. JongUp pulled up in the car and I ran in. 
"Hyung, let's go home," I said. He didn't say anything. He just drove. How am I supposed to tell her I loved her? I sent her a text.
 
*Amber's POV*
 
I heard nothing going on downstairs, and I was a little curious. I got of the bed and snuck downstairs. There was no one here. Where we're they? I looked over the side of the couch and saw Anna asleep. Poor kid. Did Zelo even show up? Her phone buzzed on the table. I picked it up.
 
~3 new messages~
 
Zelo: Anna. Mianhae. Something came up.
Zelo: Bunny, I'll make it up to you. 
Zelo: Hello? You there?
 
I looked at her. She had been crying. I know she has. I've known her forever. I put a blanket over her and went back to my room.