"My Bunny^^"

"My Bunny^^"

 

Chapter 4
 
*Anna's POV*
 
I woke up to a knock at the door. I got up from the couch. Did I sleep here? I opened it and saw Zelo. 
"What do you want?" I said checking my phone.
"I came to appologize. I know I should've said something," he said.
"You stood me up. I thought you liked me. Bye Zelo." I said and slammed the door in his face. I laid down on the floor right next to the door. 
"Anna! Jebal. Let me explain," he begged.
"Aniyo!" I yelled. He was quiet. I thought he left. But. Heard him lay on the floor too.
"Bunny, the truth is I was terrified to come. I was really nervous. I stood here for a long time trying to get the guts to ring the doorbell. I can't lose you. Not like this. Jebal bunny," he said from u see the door.
"Chincha?" I said almost in a whisper.
"Ne. My bunny. Saranghae." My heart beating like crazy. 
"S-Saranghae."
"Can you open the door now?" he asked. I got of the floor, unlocked the door and opened it to reveal him standing there. Smiling. He walked inside and closed the door. He hugged me around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He let go, and kissed me. 
"Z-Zelo, I-I don't know wh-" I stuttered once he let go. 
"Be my girlfriend?" he said.
"Ne." I smiled and hugged him again. He laughed his cute laugh. 
"You look like you just woke up," he teased.
"That's cause I did. I'll go freshen up," I said and ran upstairs. 
"Wait up!" he yelled coming after me. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. He was in my room.
 
*Zelo's POV*
 
 I followed Anna upstairs, but she went went into her bathroom before I could grab her. I looked around her giant room. It looks like she shares it with Amber. There are two big beds, pictures of themselves and both of them everywhere. Their friends, family, and posters of K-pop boy groups. On Ambers side, Super Junior, U-Kiss, EXO, and BAP. On Anna's side, FT Island, CNBLUE, BtoB, and Super Junior M. They're crazy. She opened the door and came out wearing black shorts, a ninja turtles t-shirt, and blue hightop converse. Her hair was down and straight. 
"Get to explore my room?" she said getting a bag together.
"Ne. I like your posters. Especially BAP. Who's your biases?" I asked.
"Amber's is DaeHyun sunbae. I dont have one. I didnt know about you guys until I met you." she explained. 
"Ohh. Well im your bias now right?" 
"Of course oppa!" she said cutely.
"Let's go to the arcade," I said pulling her downstairs. 
"Okay," she said laughing. We walked a few blocks to the arcade. 
 
*Anna's POV*
 
We were in the arcade, and Zelo went to get us tokens. I checked my phone to see of I had messages from Amber. She left early and I haven't heard from her. Zelo came and hugged me from behind.
"Lets race!" he said excited. We played games for a few hours, then we left. He bought himself a cookie on our way home. 
"Oppa~ let me have some~" I said with my best aegyo. 
"Awe~ your too cute~" he said and put a piece in his mouth. 
"Mmm~" I said and he laughed. My phone rang.
"Yeobeoseyo?" I said.
"Anna. It's Amber. My phone d-died. And I didn't know what to d-do," she said crying and stuttering. We were speaking english now.  
"Amber what happened?!" I yelled. I looked at Zelo. He looked confused and worried. 
"H-help," she said quietly. Then I heard her screaming. A man picked up the phone. 
"Car crash. Hospital," he said and hung up. I didn't think. I ran as fast as I could to my best friend.