Chapter 7

"My Bunny^^"

 

*Zelo's POV*
 
I woke up in the bed by myself. Where was she? I got up and went into the kitchen. 
"I want to be a baker," I heard Anna say," but I dont know if my mom would let me stay here. I miss her too much already." 
"Well... Maybe I can get her to come for a few days," said Himchan.
"Chincha? You would do that for me oppa?" 
"Of course. I'd do anything for you," Himchan said now leaning closer to her. I was becoming furious. I stayed behind the wall so they couldn't see me. She didn't notice he got closer because she was cooking.
"Anna, I really care about you. That's why I want you to pick me instead of Zelo. I like you," he said. She looked up at h. She looked worried, and confused. 
"I-I dot know what to say oppa. I-" she stopped when he kissed her. I couldn't stand around anymore. I walked over to them with a fist at my side, and hate in my eyes. 
 
*Anna's POV*
 
"I like you Anna," said Himchan. I looked up from the bowl of kimchi I was mixing. I was scared and confused. I didn't want to hurt him. I looked at him, but before I could say anything, he kissed me. I was shocked, and I couldn't move. Why would he do this? Next thing I know, Himchan was being torn away from me, and Zelo punched him in the nose. He screamed from pain, and I assumed it was broken. I flinched.
"Why would you do this to me?!" Zelo yelled now looking at me. 
"It wasn't my fault. He just did it and I couldn't stop it," I said quietly. I looked over at Himchan who was leaning against the wall, his hand over his bloody nose. I went down to comfort him. He was crying, then I started to cry. The other members ran in wondering what was going on.
"What the hell happened?!" yelled YongGuk helping Himchan up. DaeHyun, Amber, and YoungJae moved him into the bathroom. 
"He kissed Anna! I got pissed and punched him," yelled Zelo.
"Calm down! You got what you want right? Now stop!" I yelled at him.
"It's all your fault! You didn't even pull away!" he continued yelling.
"I couldn't because I was in shock. I didn't know he was going to do that!"
"You could've stopped it!" he yelled even louder. 
"Your so selfish!" 
"I may be selfish, but I'm not a cheater like you. I never loved you," he said now quietly. Everyone in the room stopped and stared at him. His face didn't change, filled with hate, like he meant it. Tears ran down my face, and I cleared them with my sleeve. I ran into my room as fast as I could, and slammed the door. I packed my stuff, I put my swimsuit back in its little decorated bag, and put it on the bed. Before I walked out, Amber came in.
"Gwenchana?" she asked hugging me.
"Aniyo. I'm going home," I whispered.
"I'm coming with you," 
"Stay here with DaeHyun. We were here for your birthday. You can't just go."
"Are you sure?" 
"Ne. I'll see you when I get back." 
"Bye dongsaeng," she said hugging me again. I walked out and I tried to ignore anyone who came near me. I failed at that...
"Let me help," said YongGuk trying to grab my bag.
"Ani, I got it." I said. He ignored me and took it anyway.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"Home,"
"To America?!" he yelled obviously not wanting me to go.
"Ani, to my dads in Seoul," I laughed. He sighed with relief.
"I'll see you later," I said putting my bags I the trunk of the cab. 
"Bye," he said and hugged me," I hope everything gets better. I like you two together." 
When he said that, I cried. He kissed my head and sat me down into the car, and closed the door. I gave the driver the address, and as we drove off, I realized I should've stayed.