"My Bunny^^"

"My Bunny^^"

 

I woke up to Amber talking to herself. 
"Eonni, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Reading your messages from Zelo," she said in full confidence.
"Yah!" I yelled taking the phone from her.
"It's 9, isnt he picking us up at 10?"
"Ahh! Go tell appa were leaving! I have to get ready!" I yelled running into the bathroom. I took a shower, and threw on shorts, boots, and a band t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail, and did my makeup. I got a text.
 
Zelo: Just got here, heading your way^^
Me: Kay^^
Zelo: Amber ready?
Me: Ne
Zelo: Here^^
 
I ran out of the bathroom, grabbed my bag, and answered the door. 
"Hey bunny," said Zelo hugging me, "You look great." 
"Gomawo~ so do you!" I said. He wore black shorts, a red and black t-shirt, black shoes, and his hair fluffy and straight.
There were five other guys standing behind him, tow I remembered from yesterday. 
"Arent you gonna let us in?" asked a guy with blonde hair. 
"Ah, ne. Come in!" I said opening the door wider. The boys came in.
"Annyeong! I'm Himchan!" said a guy with black hair hugging me. 
"Yah! Get off!" yelled Zelo and Himchan let go quickly. I giggled.
"I'm JungUp," said a guy with brown hair.
"I'm YoungJae!" said a guy with blonde hair in kind of a Mohawk.
"I'm YongGuk," said the one with blonde and red hair. 
"And I'm DaeHyun!" said the one with dirty blonde hair. 
"Hi guys! Nice to meet you. I'm Anna and this is my best friend Amber," I said pointing to her. DaeHyun winked at Amber and she giggled.
"Ready to go?" asked Zelo.
"Ne! Bye appa!" I said and we left. The other members walked in front of me and Zelo. He held my hand as we walked down the street to the ice cream shop. Everyone ordered before us.
"What do you want?" asked Zelo. 
"Whatever your getting," I winked, he laughed.
"Two small vanilla cups with gummy bears on top!" he said cutely. 
"Gummy bears?" I asked
"Ne! They're delicious!" he smiled. The lady gave us our ice cream and we walked over to everyone else. 
"We'll catch up with you guys later," said Zelo.
"Ne, bye!" said YongGuk, and we left. We walked a while and we were almost at the park. 
"Gimmie a bite," said Zelo leading me into the park. 
"Aniyo~ You have the same thing~"
"But I finished mine~" he wined.
"And?" I said sitting in a giant gazebo with pillows. He did a little puppy dog beg. How cute~!
"Fine," I said holding out a spoonful, and he ate it pleased with himself. 
"Mmm... Tate's better from your spoon!" he smiled. I ate another bite. 
"You got Ice cream on your lip," he said. 
"Oh," I said looking for a napkin. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. That came out of nowhere! He let go after a while.
"Got it," he said smiling.
"Wanna take a picture?" he asked excited.
"Sure!" I said giving him my phone. He held out the phone in front of us.
"Smile!" he yelled in cute English.
"We look cute~!" he said looking at the screen. He did a couple other things and he gave it back. 
"What did you do?" I asked. He shrugged. I clicked the home button and it showed a pic of me and Zelo. 
"It's cute~" I said.
"We should get you home," said Zelo now standing up. He held out his hand to help me up. We walked hams in hand down the street. Then, a car pulled up and the window rolled down. BAP.
"Get in guys!" yelled YoungJae. We got in and got to my house. I said bye to the other boys, and DaeHyun came up with Amber. We walked up in front of my door. My neighborhood was really private. Amber hugged DaeHyun goodbye. She walked inside and he went out of sight. Zelo and I were alone.
"I had a great time with you. I want you to call me oppa but I don't know if I'm older or not," he said. 
"I'm 15," I said
"Same."
"Year?" 
"96, you?"
"97." 
"Then call me oppa," he winked.
"Okay oppa," I laughed. His face went serious, and he kissed me. Of course I would be okay with it now. He let go and hugged me.
"Goodnight bunny," he whispered in my ear.
"Goodnight," I whispered back. He let go and walked inside. I ignored everyone and went into my room and closed the door. I slid to the floor. I don't know what it was, but my heart was beating it of my chest. I think I loved him. I want to love him.