"My Bunny"

"My Bunny^^"

 

 
*2 weeks later*
 
I've been staying with BAP for two weeks. My dad went from China to Japan without passing through I went to see Amber every day since the accident. There were days when I stayed the night at the hospital. She was so much better, and she got to leave today! Her birthday was tomorrow, so we all planned something special for her. Me and the boys helped her pack up all her stuff, I signed her paperwork, and we took off to the dorms. 
"Get enough stuff for a couple days guys," YoungGuk ordered. 
"Ne hyung~" said Zelo grabbing his bag. 
"Oppa! I don't have a swimsuit," I said when I saw him grabbing his. 
"We can go buy something!" he said full of excitement. I laughed. The boys finished getting their stuff together, and I got my bags from the room I was staying in. When we were done, we all piled in the van and drove to my house to get fresh clothes. The boys waited in the car while me and Amber got stuff. Amber excitedly ran to our room to pack. I grabbed a bag and starts throwing in outfits, and cosmetics. 
"Eonni, pack a swimsuit," I told her.
"I don't have one," she said worried. 
"Gwenchana. There's the money on the kitchen counter you can use," I smiled at her. 
"Okay. Gomawo!" she yelled hugging me. We both went out, and I locked up the house behind me. I ran into the car, to see Zelo wasn't here.
"Where's Zelo?" I asked confused. 
"He walked to that clothing store down there. I don't know why," said JongUp. We drove up the street, and waited a few minutes. He came out holding a little decorative bag. I noticed when we drove up that It was my favorite store in Korea. He got into the car and set the bag in my lap. Everyone looked at me like they were screaming, "Open it!!", so I did. I pulled out a gray bikini. Really Zelo? I looked at him. Once the boys got a glimpse of it, they hooted and whistled. 
"That's a great choice," chan looking at the swimsuit then at me. 
"YAH!" I yelled hitting his arm. I put it back in the bag, and Zelo sat next to me. We started driving. Everyone quieted down, and some eventually fell asleep. Amber and Daehyun sat together listening to music. I rested my head on Zelo's shoulder, and fell asleep. He woke me up with a kiss on my head. 
"Annyeong~" I said stretching as much as I could. He just laughed.
"Were here," he said after a minute or two. We got out, grabbed our bags and walked into a beach house. 
"Okay, here are the sleeping arrangements. YoungJae and JongUp, DaeHyun and Amber, Anna and Zelo, and me and Himchan. Go!" said YoungGuk with a smile. Zelo grabbed my hand, and led me to our room. It had one bed, which was kinda small. He smiled when he saw it. We put out stuff down, and he handed me my little decorated bag. 
"Go change," he said with a big smile on his face.
"Dork," I smiled and went I to the bathroom to change. Before I walked out I put on my shorts, leaving just the top part of my swimsuit showing. When I walked back into the room, Zelo had llhis back facing me.. And he wasn't wearing a shirt. He turned around and smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen. Everyone was already there. Zelo came out after a few minutes. 
"Ready?" asked YongGuk.
"Ne," we all said, and headed to the beach. I walked with Amber who bought herself a black and pink swimsuit too. 
"You look good in that!" I told her.
"Haha, Gomawo," she said turning red. She doesn't normally wear stuff like this. We talked until we got to the beach where we set down our stuff where the boys set up a few towels and an umbrella. It was pretty empty here, and it was nice. Amber and Daehyun ran into the water together. They were so cute together! Zelo chased JongUp in the water, and Himchan tagged along. I looked around and saw YongGuk sitting in the sand, and making a pile. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Gwnchana?" I asked.
"Ne! I'm okay," he smiled. He had such a cute smile! 
"Okay. Hey! Let's make a sandcastle!" I said piling up a bunch of sand. We started molding it, and decorating it with shells and moats filled with water. We talked about random stuff until we finished. 
"It's beautiful!" I yelled and hugged YongGuk. 
"It's really pretty hyung," said YoungJae. YongGuk winked at me. JongUp and Zelo were still chasing each other, and they started to get really close to our castle. JongUp tripped and fell right on top of our beautiful castle. It was quiet. JongUp looked at me wide-eyed and scared. I looked at everyone, and they all had the same expression. I bursted out laughing. The members looked confused. I threw sand at Himchan and he ran after me. 
"C'mon oppa! You can run faster!" I yelled behind me. Everyone joined in, and Zelo tackled me. We played outside until it got dark, then we went inside.
"Amber! Sit down. We have something for you," said Him ham pulling me into the kitchen. I pulled out a small cake with black and red frosting from the refrigerator. We put on candles, lit them, and brought it out singing Happy Birthday. We all cheered when she blew out the candles. Before she could see it, me and Himchan slammed it in her face. 
"Yah! What the hell?!" she yelled laughing. 
"Your face looks like YongGuk's bunny," said Daehyun taking fronting off her face with his finger, and he ate it, " Yum~."
We took some pictures with her, then she got all cleaned up. We sat on the couch and gave our presents to her. YongGuk got her a signed BAP cd and signed limited edition poster. YoungJae got her a signed Super Junior poster. JongUp got her a gift card to the mall. Himchan gave her a pair of headphones. Zelo got her a pair of sneakers and a t-shirt. DaeHyun gave her a beautiful bracelet with charms of hearts and his bunny. I got her tickets to a Super Junior concert. 
"Oh my gosh! Gomawo dongsaeng!" she said and hugged me. 
"Your welcome. It's on two weeks, so get ready!" I said. 
"Of course!" she screamed. She was freaking out like crazy! Haha!
"I'm tired. I'm going first. Happy Birthday Amber!" I told her and went into my room. I took a quick shower, and laid in bed. 
"All by yourself?" said Zelo laying next to me. I giggled.
"Saranghae," I said.
"Nado Saranghae," he said back. I kissed him. He hugged me tight and we fell asleep in each other's arms.