Chapter 7

We Got Married Started This

Hyunjoo's POV 

My left hand flew across Yonghwa oppa's left cheek and gave him a slap.The slap meant nothing to him but it meant a million words to me.My bottled up feelings through all these years.My anger,dissapointment,sadness.Everything.

I yanked my hand away and glared at Yonghwa oppa.Yonghwa oppa was surprised by the sudden slap.He would never expect me to slap him.He thought I was his old cute,obedient little sister.

"Yongguk hyung~" I heard a familiar voice calling out for Yongguk oppa

I turned around and saw the other members.What are they doing here? I sighed and walked back to Yongguk oppa,hiding behind him.Yongguk oppa held my hand and intertwined out fingers assuring me it's fine.It may seem like a little gesture but between me and Yongguk oppa,little gestures meant a million words.

"what are you doing here?" Yongguk oppa sighed and his tone sounded like he wasn't very pleased to see them here

"hyung,we have a schedule.Don't you remember?" Zelo raised an eyebrow 

"It's a variety show.You can do just fine with me.I have things to take care of" 

"no" I pulled away from Yongguk oppa "please go with your members.I have filiming anyways" 

"today? babe,I think you need to take a rest" Yongguk oppa looked at me

"no,I'm fine.I need to go and get ready" I walked and looked at Himchan "I'll see you later" I walked away and flagged down a taxi going back home.I changed my clothes and did my hair.The cast arrived on time.I faked a smile and they started filming.I took my bag and walked out.The PD gave me a misson card.

"Today will be the day you move in.Go to the following address and continue your marriage life with a new home happily" I read the address shown and the apartment was a few blocks from here "why didn't you tell me earlier? I could've packed" I whined and the PD laughed a little.

I walked back in and packed a few clothes.I pulled my luggage bag out and took a walk to the address.The PD asked why and I answered because it's only a few blocks away.I rode the elevator and stopped at the 6th floor.The PD gave me the code and I walked in.The house was really pretty.Not too big and not too small.It was really cosy and felt like home.I plopped on the couch and tooka rest.My sleeping beauty was disturbed when I heard the front door open.

"jagiya~" I heard a familiar voice.I woke up and fajed a smile at Himchan "sorry for making you wait long" he sat beside me and kissed my cheek

"it's ok.How are you?" I asked and he smiled meaning he was ok.The filming went fine.Not fighting was involved and the house looks prettier when we finished decorating.

"ok! that's a wrap!" the PD shouted and everyone clapped yelling 'You've worked hard' to each other.

"Hyunjoo-ah" someone called me and held my wrist 

"yes?" I turned around and saw Himchan "what do you want?" 

"can you follow me somewhere? I need to tell you something" He smiled dorkily 

"no,I want to go home" I tried to yank my hand away but failed 

"let's go" he dragged me into his car and drove somewhere.We arrived at a pretty park.I looked around and it was few blocks away from B.A.P's dorm

"why did you bring me here dummy?" I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow 

Author's POV 

Himchan took a deep breath and took a step closer to Hyunjoo.He stared into Hyunjoo's eyes and smiled.Hyunjoo's eyes were shining under the moon.

"Hyunjoo-ah,I have something to confess.I know,I've always hurted you since ittle and disturbed you but there was a reason to it.I like you.No,I love you.I love you Hyunjoo and I'm gonna make you mine.I've let you go once but I'm never going to let you go again" 

"what? what are you saying? this is not the time to play jokes Kim Himchan" Hyunjoo glared at Himchan

"I'm not.I'm being serious here.Why can't you believe me?" 

"because I hate you!You made my life miserable.You are my worst nightmare.I hate you!" Hyunjoo half shouted and took a step back.

"I know,I'm sorry but I can do better.I promise" Himchan took another step closer

"no! you won't and you can't.Please leave me alone" Hyunjoo walked away 

"I'm gonna take you away from Yongguk!" Himchan shouted 

"and I will never move!" Hyunjoo shouted back 

"what makes me different from Yongguk?" Himchan sighed and looked at Hyunjoo 

Hyunjoo walked back and stared in his eyes "what's different? you're not Yongguk oppa" Hyunjoo walked away and sighed