9.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Run away with me” Luhan suddenly said.

“What?” Hanbyul choked on her ice latte.

“Run. Away. With. Me” Luhan slowly said.

“Are you kidding me?” Hanbyul let out an awkward laugh.

“Nope” Luhan leaned back in his chair.

“But how-…we-….what about school?” Hanbyul mentally slapped herself for the stupid question she just asked, but she couldn’t think clear.

“What about it?” Luhan chuckled “I’m not saying that we will be gone forever…” Luhan leaned over the table so he got closer to Hanbyul “…just for a while” He grabbed her hand and started playing with it “just you and me”

Hanbyul bit her lips as she smiled.

“Okay” she quietly said.

“What did you say?” Luhan smiled.

“Okay”

“I can’t hear you” Luhan teased.

“Okay!”

“Now, was that so hard?” Luhan chuckled while Hanbyul rolled her eyes, laughing.

 

 

Sooo yeah... that is the end. I'm so sorry it's like the crappiest crap endings I've ever written! To be honest I didn't know how to continue this story. So I decided to instead of making you wait for an update that won't come I wrote a short, kind of fluffy ending. The reason why I decided for them to run away was because me and my two best friends were discussing that if a guy came up to us and said "Run away with me" that we would say yes immediately!

Thank you for reading my story! And if you want to read a fanfiction with less

Please log in to read the full chapter