5.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up as someone honked. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the road in front of me. For a second I couldn’t remember why I was in a car but when I looked to my left and saw Luhan smiling towards I remembered.

“Did you sleep well?” Luhan smiled, his eyes on the road.

“Mm” I hummed “How long have you’ve been driving?”

“Almost two hours”

“Aren’t you tired?” I felt guilty since I had been sleeping almost the whole time.

“No, it’s okay”

I looked at a sign at the side of the road that said ‘Busan’.

“Busan?” I looked over at Luhan.

“Yep”

“Are we going there?”

“Yep”

 

Luhan slowed down the car and turned right. We drove for another 20 minutes before Luhan stopped in front of a restaurant.

“You hungry?” he smiled. I nodded.

We walked in to the restaurant and sat down at a table by a window. A waiter came up to us and placed down two menus in front of us.

“I don’t know what to get” I said as I flipped through the menu.

“Order anything you want”

I looked up from the menu to see Luhan watching me. I immediately looked back down at the menu, slightly embarrassed.

“Are you ready to order?” the waiter asked. He was dressed in completely black. He had brown hair that was pushed back, he looked really handsome. I looked over at Luhan, who were glaring at the waiter angrily.

“I would like a lasagna” I smiled to the waiter before I turned my attention back to Luhan, who was still staring at the wai

Please log in to read the full chapter