3.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

After going through all of my bags I finally found my high waist jean shorts and a guns and roses t-shirt. I tucked the t-shirt into the shorts before I walked out of my room. Luhan was sitting at the table, looking at his phone. As I shut the door behind me Luhan looked up at me and smiled.

“Hey there”

“Hi” I blushed.

“Ready to go?” Luhan smiled. I nodded. Luhan got up and walked to open the door. I walked out to the hallway and Luhan shut the door behind me. As we walked out the girls walking to their rooms or hanging out in the lounge looked at me and Luhan. Well they more looked at Luhan than me.

“Where are we going?” I asked as we walked out on campus.

“You’ll like it” Luhan grinned.

~

“We’re here!” Luhan smiled to me. I looked straight ahead of me and saw Onew, Taemin and Minho standing by a grill.

“What’ this?” I laughed as we approached the three guys.

“We’re having a barbeque!” Taemin chimed. I looked at Luhan who were smiling proudly nodding his head.

“But why?”

“We’re celebrating your first day here” Onew explained. My smile couldn’t get any bigger.

The four guys had prepared meat, grilled potatoes and salad. I was stuffing as much food as I could into my mouth. As I were about to take another piece of meat I looked up and saw the four guys staring at me.

“What?” I said while I chewed on my food.

“You hungry?” Minho laughed. I nodded.

“Yeah! I haven’t eaten anything all day!” I said as I started to cut the meat that was placed on my plate.

“We can see that” Onew laughed.

 “So do you like it here?” Luhan smiled to me.

“Hell yeah! You’re giving me free food!” I waved my fork with a piece of meat on it in front of Luhan’s face “It couldn’t get any better!”

The guys laughed at my answer.

“But other than the free food” Luhan said.

“Well I’ve only been here one day but I guess it’s pretty good” I smiled.

“How are your roommates?” Taemin asked. I quickly swallowed the food I had in my mouth before I answered.

“They are really nice actually. I think we will get along really well”

Time flew by and it had started to d

Please log in to read the full chapter