7.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

Staying away from Luhan was harder than I thought it would be. He would wait outside of my dorm every morning before his first lesson.

“What exactly happened between you and Luhan?” Jessica asked when she entered our room. I was lying lazily on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I didn’t answer her. To be honest I wasn’t quite sure why I didn’t want to talk to him.

“I won’t leave until you tell me” Jessica sat down at the end of my bed. I knew that no matter what I did Jessica wouldn’t back down so I sat up and hugged my knees.

“You know the guy I had a coffee with last week?”

“Yeah, Jonghyun right?”

“Yeah, him. He and Luhan used to be friends” Jessica didn’t say anything, she just kept looking at me waiting for me to continue. So I told her everything Jonghyun had told me. Jessica stayed quiet the whole time. Once in a while she would give me a reassuring nod.

“Wow” Jessica said when I had finished talking.

“Yeah” I sighed. Before Jessica could say anything my phone started to buzz on the nightstand table. Jessica got up and looked at the screen.

“Speaking of the devil” Jessica smiled.

“Luhan?” I sighed.

“Jonghyun” Jessica threw the phone at me before she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

 

From: Unknown

Hey Hanbyul! It’s Jonghyun. Do you wanna meet up?

 

Hanbyul: When?

 

I saved is number before I

Please log in to read the full chapter