6.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another week had passed. I was on my way to my room when someone stepped in front of me, blocking me from walking. I looked up to see a familiar face, but I couldn’t quite remember where I had seen it before.

“Hello” The guy in front of me smirked.

“Hi” I said hesitantly.

“You don’t remember me?” the guy pouted before he smiled.

“No…sorry I don’t”

“Jonghyun”

“You’re the waiter!” I smiled and pointed at him.

“Exactly!” Jonghyun clapped his hands.

“But what are you doing here?”

“It may seem a little bit odd but I wanted to see you” Jonghyun looked down at the ground, smiling. He looked really cute.

“How did you know I went to Yonsei?”

“You were hanging out with Luhan…and I know he goes here. So I took a chance!”

“How do you know Luhan?” I asked. I really wanted to know why Luhan had behaved so weird when we were at the restaurant.

“I can tell you…but only if you agree to have a coffee with me” Jonghyun winked.

I barely know this guy but I thought that a coffee had never hurt anybody.

“Sure”

~

“What do you want to know?” Jonghyun said as he placed our coffee on the table.

“How did you meet?”

“We’ve known each other since we were children” Jonghyun took a sip from his coffee “we played in the same football team”

“If you don’t mind me asking but did something happen between the two of you?”

Jonghyun sighed deeply.

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to!”

“No, it’s okay. I just thought Luhan had told you. You seem pretty close”

I had mixed emotions about what Jonghyun just had said. Luhan hadn’t told me about it which made me question if he trusted me. But Jonghyun said that we looked close and that made me happy.

“Luhan and I had been planning to go to Yon

Please log in to read the full chapter