2.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where are you?”  I said into my phone as I searched the parking lot I was standing by.

“We’re on the parking lot!” Jinae said sounding annoyed.

“Well so am I but I can’t see you!”

“Not my problem” I heard her mumble.

“Yah! Stop with the attitude! I’m your unnie!” I scolded the phone making people look at me. An old couple that were sitting on a bench beside where I was standing looked at me with terrified eyes.

“Mianhae” I bowed to the couple.

“If you haven’t showed up in five minutes I’m leaving! And you have to carry the bags yourself!” I whispered angrily into the phone before I hung up. I turned around and saw the old couple still staring at me. They must have heard me again I thought to myself before I bowed again. As I stood up again I heard a car coming. I turned around and saw the little car that I had been waiting for. I lifted my hand and started waving so they would see where I was standing. I smiled proudly as the car drove towards me but the smile turned into a frightened one as the car came closer but it didn’t brake. The car came closer but still had the same speed as before.

“STOP!” I screamed and put my hands in front of my face, closing my eyes, waiting to be hit by the car but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes. The car was parked right in front of me with only millimeters to spare. I looked down at the car before I looked up at the two girls inside the car. They looked at me with horror filled eyes as they both breathed heavily. Bongcha and Jinae. My two best friends. We’ve known each other since we were children but their clumsiness had starting to show on later days.

The first one to move was Jinae. She opened the door and ran up to me.

“Unnie! Are you okay?”

I nodded, glaring at Bongcha who was sitting behind the driver’s seat. She looked terrified.

“You little..!” I ran over to her door and quickly opened it. I threw myself on her, my hands found her blonde hair which I grabbed onto and started shaking her head.  

“You shouldn’t be allowed to drive!” I screamed.

“I have a driver’s license!” Bongcha cried holding her hands over mine, trying to make the pain disappear.

“Are you talking back to me!?”

“Unnie! Stop it!” J

Please log in to read the full chapter