8.

My Heart Takes Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hi Onew” I smiled as I saw Onew standing beside out table with a coffee in his hand and a sandwich in the other.

“Hey” Onew smiled to me “So what’s up?” he looked over at Jonghyun who avoided his eyes.

“Just having a coffee with my new friend, Jonghyun. What are you doing here?”

“I came to get you” Onew looked back at me.

“She’s with me. Can’t you see that?” Jonghyun said through gritted teeth.

Onew ignored Jonghyun’s words and kept looking at me.

“It’s Luhan”

“Did something happen?” I grew worried.

“You could say that…”

“What exactly happened?” Jonghyun asked and this time Onew looked at him.

“I’m not sure I want to share that with you” Onew spit out “Come on Hanbyul” he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the café.

“Onew!” I cried out when we we’re outside. His grip had tightened and it started to hurt but he didn’t let go. He just kept on walking.

~

Onew threw open the door to his dorm. I was starting to get scared. I had never seen Onew act this way and I didn’t think he was this type of guy.

“What the hel-“ Luhan sat in the couch and stared at Onew and me.

“You two need to talk” Onew let go of my hand and walked out of the dorm, leaving the two of us alone.

“I’m not staying” I turned around to leave.

“Hanbyul…” Luhan’s voice was shaky and almost like a whisper “Please”

I didn’t dare to turn around, scared that if I did I would only fall for his puppy eyes. Luhan took that as a sign to start talking.

“What Jonghyun told you isn’t true” Luhan sighed.

“So he made Seohyun up?” I snapped as I turned around.

“No..he didn’t” Luhan stood up “Everything he told you is true…but it was the other way around”

“What do you mean?” I looked at him, confused by his words.

“Jonghyun was in love with her…but she chose me” Luhan started walking towards me “it broke him”

“But you got him kicked out”

“No…he didn’t get kicked out” Luhan was now standing right in front of me “He got so mad that he quit”

“Why would he lie to me?”

“Probably because he’s not over what happened back then” Luhan cupped my cheek “when he saw how much I care about you he wanted to make sure that I would suffer this time”

“I don’t know…” I took a step back. Luhan looked at me with big eyes.

“I need time to think” I turned around and ran out of the dorm.

This was all so confusing. I didn

Please log in to read the full chapter