-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

A/N : Please comment so I'll know what you think about this story, correct my mistakes too! Because I hit the 'add chapter' button without rereading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[___________'s P.O.V.]
I woke up at 5:00 p.m.. I went to brush my teeth and shower again since I'm a person who has hygiene and never leaves anywhere a mess. I'm sort of a girl that wears boyish clothing but I like dresses. Especially black ones so I wore a simple black dress. I wore a pair of white wedge heels and I also had a black and white polka dotted bag which would go great with my dress and wedge heels. While HyunA wore the y red dress that she's supposed to wear, I think.

________'s black dress :



forever21com-dresses-2061529398-4.jpg

___________'s wedged heels :
 

l34-white-01.jpg


__________'s bag : 

 

Forever21_polkadotChainShoulderbag_black

 


I also wore a necklace that my dad gave me before he left. It's really special to me. It was 5:30 p.m. already so I applied some light make-up while HyunA applied lots and lots of it. 'Geez, it's not like she's going on a date right?' I thought.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I opened it since a certain someone was still applying make-up. Hyunseung was behind the door. "Hello, Miss Beautiful. Shall we go now?"

"Uh.. sure.. but Unnie is still applying make-up."

"Still? Nevermind, she'll catch up."

"Okay... wait here."

I went to the bathroom and I told HyunA I'll be going first with Hyunseung. She replied with,"Wait.. almost done.".  I went back to Hyunseung and said that she'll be done soon.

She finally came within 1 minute. We used the elevator to the lobby and saw everyone there, including fans. Luckily, there were bodyguards there so we went to the mini-van safely.

"________-ah, you need to get in to Mnet Asian Music Awards concert, right? So here's a ticket, in the VIP area."
"Thanks, I guess..?"

The ride to the concert was filled with music. Everyone was practicing their vocals, whereas I, sit quietly. Then Hyunseung asked me to sing a song. A song that I wrote. I didn't recall writing a song but it looks like Hyunseung knows about it. Then he took out a piece of paper that has my writing. The title was 'Suddenly'. I suddenly remembered about the song, only. 

[Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung, from City Hunter. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxuhkmCfVvk
)]

I sang the full song.

 

 

Amureon maldo tteooreuji anhasseo 
Neoeui eolgul dashi bol jul jeongmal mollasseo 
Nae maeumsok gipeun eodin gae mudeodun chae 
Yeojikkeok geuriweo hamyeo apahaesseotji 
 
Dorabomyeon miso ttwin eolgullo nal 
Barabomyeo hangsang dwie seo inneun geot gata 
Eojireoun I gibune hollo bameul saemyeo 
Ajik nameun geudae heunjeoge ulgon haetji 
 
Ije malhaejweo naega mweol jalmothaenneunji 
Ije malhaejweo naega bujokhaetteon geonji 
 
Jeongmal geudaereul michidorok weonhaesseo 
Geudael dashi bol su itgireul hangsang gidohaewasseo 
Ireohke naega jugeul geotman gateunde 
Ijen geudaega naege ol sun eopnayo... jebal 
 
Honjaseodo jalhaenael su ittago 
Neo eopshido jalhaenael su isseul georago 
Dajimhamyeo ojianhneun jameul cheonghaebwado 
Ni maltu ni pyojeongman ttoryeoshi tteoolla 
 
Ije malhaejweo naega mweol jalmothaenneunji 
Ije malhaejweo naega bujokhaetteon geonji 
 
Jeongmal geudaereul michidorok weonhaesseo 
Geudael dashi bol su itgireul hangsang gidohaewasseo 
Ireohke naega jugeul geotman gateunde 
Ijen geudaega naege ol sun eopnayo 
 
Jeongmal geudaereul michidorok weonhaesseo 
Geudael dashi bol su itgireul hangsang gidohaewasseo 
Ireohke naega jugeul geotman gateunde 
Ijen geudaega naege ol sun eopnayo... 
Jebal... Jebal...
 

I gained an applause for singing that. HyunA was applausing too..? She's acting weird lately. Meh, who cares? Maybe she got hit on the head and became nice?

[Back to concert]
'Fiction' started playing and I was cheering as loudly as I could but Hyunseung was no where to be seen. When it was almost Hyunseung's part, I crossed my fingers, hoping that he wouldn't dissapoint me. Then 'Fiction' stopped playing and suddenly Hyunseung came out.

'What? He's going solo now? Are you kidding me, Seung?' 

Then a bed rised from the underground stage. A girl was lying on that bed, and that girl, was HyunA. They started dancing too close, which makes me feel weird. Hyunseung was looking at me concerned, but still dancing ily with her. I had to admit, but the dance was hot. The dancing continued and their faces got closer and closer and....

They kissed.


Girls and guys, yes guys, screamed too loud, so I thought it was a good excuse to go out now. I was too hurt to see what would happen next. I ran out without caring about the stares that people were giving me. Tears were streaming down my face and I felt heartached.

'Is he a player? Because I think he does that to all girls..'

I ran and ran but I didn't knew that I was in a middle of the road, and it was raining. I was still crying and running but a gigantic truck was speeding, and didn't notice me. When he finally noticed, he was turning, trying to stop, hitting the brakes, but, no use. The road was slippery and.....

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!


A sickening crack was heard. *Click* Then it went to my head, I remember now, everything. 


*Flashback*

HyunA was beating me up for dating Hyunseung oppa and joining CUBE audtitions, Omma was on a date with Papa Hong so she wasn't here to break up the fight. Hyunseung came after the minute she took a chair and hit my head. That was when I went unconcious.


Now that I remember everything, I can tell Hyunseung about me recovering.


But it's too bad that I'm going to lose my life.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^_^ -JangHyunseungLover12