-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

Enjoy Gaiz~ - JangHyunseungLover12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hyunseung's P.O.V.]

I woke up on _________'s s chest to see HyunA still wide awake and deep in thought. 'I guess she is really telling the truth.' I shook HyunA''s hand and she didn't moved at all. 'Is she frozen? Cause' I can still see her breathing..' I slapped her cheek and she just mumbled a 'Thank You'. 

"What do you mean, 'Thank You'? I just slapped your face."

"I was thinking what punishment you should give me. I deserve it because I did this to her."

"Since you told me the truth and said it sincerely, there's no need for a punishment. And I'm sorry for slapping you, you were still thinking about that punishment and you didn't moved at all."

"Oh, but the slap is good enough. But later the police will find out who did this to her."

"You haven't paid that guy, right?"

"Nope, I was about to when you barged in."

"Good, because then it would be that guy's problem now, since you didn't pay him yet."

"Hmph....... should we wake up the rest?" She said looking around.

"No, we'll wait for her to wake up first. They can wake up themselves."

"Okay."

Then it was silence. HyunA and I held at her hands tightly. We were waiting for her to wake up, desperately. I caressed her face while HyunA patted _______'s forehead continously. While doing that, I could've sworn that she just flinched. 

"Yah, HyunA.... did you see that?"

"Yeah, I did...." Then the both of us held her hands again. Her fingers moved slowly.

"HyunA! GET THE DOCTOR!" That woke up everyone in the room. Except Hong and her Omma.

"Nae!" Then she ran out to find a doctor. _________'s fingers were still moving slowly. Her breathing was uneven and she looked uncomfortable and sweating. She screamed. ".....NO! Appa! DON'T... DON'T LEAVE ME.. DON'T LEAVE US!!! APPA!!" 

Everyone was trying to calm her down. 4minute and G.Na were holding her hand while BTOB and the rest of BEAST came to me and tried to comfort me by saying 'She's going to be alright.'Then HyunA and a Korean doctor came. 

"What happened?" HyunA asked wiping off her sweat.

"Her breathing became uneven suddenly. And she was screaming but her eyes were still closed."

"What did she say?" The doctor asked trying to even her breathing.

"She said something about her father. I think she said, 'No! Appa! Don't... don't leave me.. don't leave us! Appa!!'. Why was she screaming about her dad?"

"Her dad left us 5 years ago. I think she's having a nightmare about seeing her dad left us. But he had no choice.." HyunA said and she was crying. "... and it's my fault..." Then she stopped crying and wiped her tears. 

Everyonce stared at her concernedly while the doctor still tried to even her breathing and calm her down. After a while, she was still the same then she suddenly screamed, "HYUNSEUNG! WHY? Why did you kissed her?" I hugged her tightly after she said that. And after a while, she hugged me back and opened her eyes.

"Hyunseung..? I-I gained my memory back.." I kissed her passionately after that. She kissed me back and everyone didn't bother to stop us.

"HyunA....?" She looked at HyunA next.

"Welcome back, sis." 

[__________'s P.O.V.]

"Welcome back, sis." She hugged me tightly like she thought she'll never see me again.

"Woah, did you get hit on the head or something?"

"Nevermind that. I'm sorry, ________. Jealousy got the best of me. I'm really sorry though. If you don't believe me, it's okay. It's also my fault that dad left us..."

She hugged me back after that. "It's okay. You should've told me about that, and jealousy? SIS! I actually wanted to be like you!"

"Really? Then.. why? I was always in your shadow.. You have the best clothes, vocally-gifted and naturally pretty.."

"Are you kidding? I always wanted boyish clothes but we don't have any. I have always tried to show you and tried to teach you how to sing better than anyone in the world! And! I always tried to gain just a little weight and it NEVER EVER WORKS!"

"Really...? Thanks sis."

We hugged each other tightly and Hyunseung joined in the hug. Then everyone else joined in.

"..ah... ow.. too tight.. TOO TIGHT!!" We stopped hugging. I checked myself. I have a medium-sized bandaged on the left side of my head. My right arm is broken. My left leg is broken. My right leg is wounded. My face and left arm is bruised.

"Great, I look like a total freak. I MIGHT HAVE TO SIT IN THE WHEELCHAIR FOREVER!"

"For 2 months and 2 weeks." The doctor said. Did I mention that he joined the hug too?

"Oh...." I said.. 2 months and 2 weeks? "That's a long time. That makes... 104 days? I HAVE TO SIT IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 104 DAYS?! ...... YES! I CAN SIT IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 104 DAYS!! That way, I can move while sitting! You all have to walk!" I grinned. Everyone else chuckled. Hey, Omma and Papa Hong are awake.

HyunA ruffled my hair and Hyunseung pecked my cheek. "Um.. can I check out now?"
"Sure. Your wheelchair is here." He pointed at the wheelchair he was talking about.
"Now, which one of you will carry her to her wheelchair? Because it looks like here, she's about 40 Kilos."

"I will." Hyunseung raised his hand. He carried me bridal style carefully and put me on the wheelchair. 
"Bye doctor~!" I waved at him. Hyunseung pushed me and the rest followed us. All the patients there were looking at the people behind me in awe. HyunA, yes HyunA, payed the hospital bills.

Everyone got in a bus and Hyunseung did the same way how he carried me to my wheelchair. My luggage were there and the bus took us to the airport.

The airport was a mere an hour away. I slept on Hyunseung's shoulder. It felt like a minute and we're already here.


Again, the same way. Do the stuff what we have to do when we're boarding a plane. Same way, took out the wheelchair. Carried me bridal style to my seat. Done. Now to wait for another 5 hours back to Seoul.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh, I'm a lazy writer XD -JangHyunseungLover12