-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[_________'s P.O.V.]

*yawn* Wow, that's a long flight. Now I can see why Idols get tired from direct flights. Hmm...
That's funny, everyone's discussing something without me, except Hyunseung. Hmm.. maybe uhh...um... OH! My birthday party!

Yay, presents, food and PARTAY HARTAY~!

[Hyunseung's P.O.V.]

"Hey, Doojoon hyung. Help me plan a party for __________. She just gained back her memory and I want it to be special. Her birthday is today too."

"Why..?"

"Birthday, Doojoon."

"Ahh...."

"Discuss it with everyone else. I need a lot of options for that."

"Okay,  okay."

I pushed _________'s wheelchair to the bus. We're gonna use a bus since there are 22 people going to ride it.
Everyone went home but I told the bus driver to take me to a Jewellery Store. I got off and entered.

"Hi, welcome to our store. How may I help you?" A girl asked me. 'I think she works here.'

"Uh.. I want to buy couple rings..?"

"Oh, right this way."

She took me to the place where were lots of rings. Couple rings, engagement rings and more.

"Which couple ring do you want?"

"I want that one." I pointed at the rings. One was Silver and the other was Golden.

-
"The girl must be really lucky to have this."
196211_203643509770282_1453168055_n.jpg
"Why is that?"

"Because these rings are the most expensive one in Korea (Nope, it's not. :D). It's a once-in-a-lifetime ring."

"She's a once-in-a-lifetime girl then." I whispered to myself.

"Do you want this in a ring box?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here. That would be _________ Won. (I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IS IT XD)"

I paid her and bid her goodbye. I went out and ran to the mall. There was a place where we could make custom-made items.
I decided to make a custom-made mug for her as a present. After I was done, I told the cashier to wrap it up nicely.






46731964_480x480_b.jpg


I hailed a taxi and went to Beast's dorm to be greeted by Junhyung.

"Hey, Hyunseung. The present is obviously for __________. But what's with that ring box?"

"It's for __________. Keep it a secret though, Junhyung. I want to give it to her in 3 years."

"Ah, okay. Your secret is safe with me, Hyung."

"Thanks."

Everyone else was here. They already bought and wrapped the presents. Including ________'s Omma and Papa Hong's presents. There was delicious food. Lots and lots of it, enough for 22 people. All of them were planning to surprise her here.

"Hey, HyunA, when's _________ going to be here?"

"In 20 minutes. I'm going to pick her up right now." HyunA said as she went out.

"Okay...bye."

We prepared dessert for _________ and waited for HyunA and ________ to come. After about 15 minutes, I got a text from HyunA.


To Hyunseung :
"We're almost there, is everything ready?"
From HyunA

To HyunA :
"Almost, in 2 minutes."
From Hyunseung

To Hyunseung :
"Okay, good."
From HyunA



The dessert was ready and all we had to do now is wait for the both of them to come. Then, another text from HyunA.



To Hyunseung :
"Both us are in the elevator now, get in positions!"
From HyunA



"GUYS! THEY'RE COMING! GET IN YOUR SURPRISING POSITIONS!!!!"
"Nae!" They all replied back.

We all hid in a good hiding spot. When the door was opened. We sprang out and yelled, "Surprise, ________! Happy Birthday!!"

"Omo, thanks guys."

"Anything for you, __________." I winked at her. She blushed madly after that.

"Now, let's eat!" Papa Hong announced.

'Welcome back, _________. I'm glad to see you smiling.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaiz, I hope that you enjoyed~. Lots of love from me~ XD -JangHyunseungLover12