-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

3 years later, _________ had debuted sucessfully as a solo artist and has recovered. HyunA and Lee Joon became a couple. ________'s mom and Papa Hong were already married while Hyunseung and ________ are also finally going to get married.

 

[__________'s P.O.V.]

"HyunA Unnie! Are you sure this dress would look good on me?" I said as I adjust it a little.


(Special guest, YOONA XD) Wedding Dress :

snsd+yoona+wedding+dress.jpg

"Of course it does."

"I'm not sure!"

"Alright, here. Look at the mirror." She said as she guided me to the mirror. "You see this girl here?" She said as she pointed the mirror.

"Yes.."

"That girl, is beautiful, smart, talented and a great fasionista."

"Thanks unnie."

"Okay, let's work on your make-up and other hair 
accessories."

"Nae."

After HyunA was done, I looked at the mirror again. I had to admit but I was stunningly beautiful.
The wedding was an outdoor one. Which explains me wearing the flower tiara. 4minute was my bridesmaids but HyunA wasn't one of them. She was the flower girl. Junhyung was the best man. (LOL) After they all walked down the aisle, she took a seat next to Lee Joon.

There were other idols who came to the wedding party. BIGBANG, SNSD, SUJU, 2NE1, BTOB, SHINee, and a few ulzzangs and actors. The bridesmaids were standing on pave stones. Which were decorated perfectly in line. (So their heels won't sink into the muddy grass.)

It was my turn to walk down that aisle. I was holding the flowers tightly and there was sweat in my hands. I was too nervous. But then I saw Hyunseung. He was smiling at me, with charm. That made me forget all about being nervous. I smiled back and slowly walked next to Hyunseung. We held arms as the priest said the vows we should say.


"Mr Jang. You are Jang Hyunseung, becoming the husband of Kim ________. Do you promise to love Kim __________ and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?"

"Yes, I promise." He said smiling.

"Miss Kim. You are Kim __________, becoming the wife of Jang Hyunseung. Do you promise to love Jang Hyunseung and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?"

"Yes, I promise." I said feeling a little joy inside.

"Jang, you may kiss the bride."

He cupped my face and kissed me passionately. Everyone stood up and clapped their hands. I turned around and threw the flowers. Can you all guess who caught it? 

Yes, it's my now super nice sister, HyunA, who caught it.

Hyunseung carried me bridal style to our wedding car. We went in the car as I leaned on Hyunseung's shoulder. The driver took us to our new home before our honeymoon in Hawaii for a week.

"How about a baby?

"H-huh?" I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"We'll try once we're in Hawaii... and that'll be the first thing we'll do after getting in the hotel." He said ily. 'WHAT IS HE THINKING?'

"...."

"Didn't you say you wanted a baby? You said it like.. a month ago. When I proposed you."

"Y-yeah.. I know. But.. Isn't it too early to try for a baby?"

"It's not too early to do anything right?"

"I-I guess so." He kissed me and rested his forehead against mine.

"Then that's what we'll definitely do. But.. boy first are girl first?"

"I want a boy first, so I could see your doe-like eyes." I whined.

"No, I want a girl first, so I could see your beautiful face." He whined back, but much more childishly.

"NO! I want a boy first, so then we'll have the girl. Then, when they're older, whoever bullies our little girl, Our boy will come and fight back FOR her...."

"Oh.. is that so?" He smirked

I nodded silently and shyly.

"Okay, so boy first?" He asked me while carresing my tummy.

"Yesh."




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the end of this story! Now I wanna make another one~ (And sorry for not updating for a week.)
-JangHyunseungLover12