-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[_______'s P.O.V.]
My hurts. I am so gonna get him back because of this. But I'm gonna push it aside for now. The only thing I wanna know is about my relationship with him.

"You ready yet?!" I heard him calling from downstairs.
"Yeah! I think I am!" I shouted back.
"Okay, once you're sure you are ready, come down as quickly as possible. We have to reach the airport as early as possible!"
"Alright!" 

I dryed my hair quickly and went downstairs. Hyunseung was also dressed and doing something on his phone.
"Done..."

He looked up and off his phone. "Okay, come on!" He called a cab and we went in the taxi. We arrived at the airport in about 45 minutes because my house is pretty far from the airport.

It was already 9:00 a.m.. 1 hour until the flight to Singapore. We saw HyunA and President Hong once we went in the building. As usual, HyunA glared at me, like her face was always like that. I saw murmuring something, not that I wanna know though.

"Hi HyunA Unnie! Hi President Hong-sshi!" I greeted them warmly.
"Hi, ______. Call me Papa Hong instead, alright?"
"Okay, Papa Hong!"
"Hey...______... Oh, Hi Hyunseung Oppa!" HyunA greeted me and Hyunseung. *Sigh* I wish she wasn't a two-faced.It's a good thing that he knows. I think... well, he did say ty-...

Hyunseung ignored her and continued walking somewhere else.

"Umm, _______. We'll meet here again in exactly 30 minutes." Papa Hong said.
"Why?"
"You don't want to have an empty stomach, right? The rest of BEAST will be here in the exact time too." He's right and the rest will be coming. Yay!
"Oh."
"Go on and find Hyunseung."  HyunA glared at Hong. 
"O-okay!"

I tried to find Hyunseung and spotted him easily because I remembered what outerwear he was wearing. A scarf, a coat and a pair of sunglasses as a disguise.
"Hyunseung-ah!" I shouted loud enough to let Hyunseung hear me.

He turned around and smiled and walked to me. "Yes?"
"Papa Hong says that we could eat some breakfast before the flight. You'll be paying though."
"I know, what kind of guy doesn't pay for his own girlfriend?"
"I'm not even sure about that because of recent events..."
"Nevermind about that. Let's eat at the Paris Baguette café."
"Okay..."

He grabbed my hand and the café.... wow..

p1000162.jpg?w=300&h=200

The food was the same as the café....wow too..

p1000154.jpg?w=300&h=200

"Hyunseung, look! Pororo!" I feel we're getting closer and closer.
"Hehehe.."

Hyunseung ordered 2 Lattés and 2 Strawberry cakes.
We enjoyed the time we spent and it only took 30 minutes. He paid for it and we went to the place where we should meet with the rest.

I saw Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon, HyunA and Papa Hong there waiting for us.
"Hi!" Both Hyunseung and I said.
"Yo!" "What's up." "Hello!" "Hey!" "Hi." "Hello..." "Hello again." They all replied. 

"Let's go." Doojoon said. We queued and did what we have to do when we are about to take a flight. [Too lazy too write it all XD]
We were greeted by the stewards and stewardesses. They were really kind.

Doojoon sat next to Yoseob. Kikwang sat next to Dongwoon. Junhyung sat next to HyunA. Hyunseung sat next to me and Papa Hong sat alone.
Poor guy.

We haven't even took off and I already drifted to sleep on Hyunseung's shoulder.