-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[The young nurse's P.O.V.]
The next day I came in ___________-sshi's room to see her awake. She looks confused and in deep thought. I decided not to disturb her and call Hyunseung-sshi.
I went out of her room and closed the door quietly so I wouldn't disturb her. I dialed his number he gave me yesterday.]

"Hyunseung-sshi."
"Yes?"
"She's awake.." I went beside the door. 

He came a minute later. So fast?

[Hyunseung's P.O.V.]
Grabbing the knob of the door I turned it and opened it. The nurse was following me to her room.

"_________-ah!"  But what she said was unexpected.
"OMO! You're Jang Hyunseung of BEAST! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Still, she's very loud.
"I thought you already know me. Anyway, hug?" I asked.
"A hug..? From you....? Isn't that inappropiate? I'm only a fan though." What in the world is she saying?
"What do you mean by that? Aren't I your boyfriend?"
"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! JANG HYUNSEUNG OF BEAST, MY BOYFRIEND? No, I don't recall having you as my boyfriend." 
"I'll get the doctor." The nurse said as she ran out.

A few minutes later, the doctor with a stethoscope came. 

"What's the problem?" The doctor asked me.

"She doesn't remember me. I mean.. She does remember me but not as her boyfriend."
"Oh, I see. I think she has amnesia, maybe?"
"W-wh-what?"
"Or... she could be playing you, as a game. We'll check her in the scanner."
[I have no idea how to say this, but it's from Boys Over Flowers. When Junpyo lost his memory and the doctor scanned him with his scanner thingy.]

The doctor called more nurses and told them to bring her to the scanner room. 
"Please wait for 15 minutes for the results. Okay?"
"Okay.."

[15minutes later]
The doctor went back with the results.

"It seems that she has Retrograde Amnesia. She'll get her memory back anytime. Could be now, tomorrow or maybe even a year. All I know is, is that she will get her memory back."
"Alright... I'll take her out then."
"Sure, but remember to take things slowly. Don't rush."
"Okay." I feel I'm saying too many OKAYS.


Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo, 
Nuhreul saranghalge my girl, 
You you you my girl, 
(You) Oh beautiful, 
(You) So beautiful,
(You) 
My beautiful,
Nothing better than you, 

(Oh beautiful) You,
(So beautiful) 
You.
(My beautiful)

Don't be shy girl.


 
"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Hyunseung! Where are you? Come here to film for Trouble Maker's MV!"

Then, he hanged up.
Oh yeah, I forgot I have to film for Trouble Maker. That sorta . I wonder if she remembers her own unnie.
When I went out of her room, she was already standing there.

"Hi."
"Hi.............um.......where....am...I.....gonna.........go...now?"
"I'll walk you to the place where I'm suppose to film for something."
"Ohh..."

I payed the hospital bills and walked to the building where I needed to film for Trouble Maker.
While walking I asked her about HyunA and she still recongnizes her. But she seemed so happy talking about her. I guess she thinks that I don't know about it.

"Stay here, okay?" I said to her as we enter.
"Hello, Hyunseung. Who's your friend there?" The director said to me.
"My girlfriend." I said proudly.
"I-I-I didn't knew that you had one. Won't she get hurt?"
"She....has.........Amnesia so she doesn't remember me. But I know she'll remember."
"I see. So, recording time?"
"Nae.."

The choreography was too.... disturbing. _______ looks so depressed. When we made eye contact, she immediately smiled at me. I always knew that she's a strong girl

HyunA kept doing what the before _______ told me not to do. Guess it's hopeless for me. WAIT! How on Earth did that plastic face of hers got plasticly perfect again? 100% sure. She definitely got plastic surgery again. It must've hurt..so..much... 
All I know is that HyunA kept glaring at ____________. I really want to slap her cheek. Well, everyone knows that I can't.

The filming was finally done. I'm free! But I'm going to Singapore for Mnet Asian Music Awards. ARGH!!!
I have to kiss her. Thank God it's the cheek...... but I know that she's planning to kiss my lips.