-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

A lot wanted a sequel.. so okay... I'm also gonna write a long story.
But I don't want to into another story. [I'm too lazy...]
So, here~



It's been a month since you and Hyunseung started dating. No one knew about it. But they didn't intend to search on the web. Because they knew it's called privacy.

Only a certain someone didn't gave up about her bias....
She didn't want her sibling to steal her dreams..
Too bad that she's the one that's stealing your dreams.
She became a JYP trainee and debut in Wonder Girls, thinking that being famous might catch Hyunseung's heart but she had health problems so she had to quit and join another company. She had joined another company called Cube Entertainment. She's in the new girl group called 4minute and they debuted sucessfully.
But she had bad luck since Hyunseung never even noticed her.
She went to have Plastic Surgery too, which made her more beautiful, but not as beautiful as you.

You knew that she had Plastic Surgery and still completely knew and recognize her. You told Hyunseung about it and he understands it completely. You soon found out that she was in the same company as your boyfriend. You warned Hyunseung about it and told him to stay away from her.


 

HyunA's point of view [P.O.V.]
Ahh, I have finally joined Cube Entertainment. And that's where Hyunseung oppa's group is. This is a dream come true! Too bad part of it is a nightmare thanks to my stupid stepsister. She's dating JANG HYUNSEUNG! What does he even see in her? Besides, I'm way more prettier and way more talented than her. I can rap and dance. Pssh... I wonder why he's dating her... It's just so unfair!

Hyunseung oppa, why don't you even notice me? How could you even like her? Why? Why not me?

_____'s point of view [P.O.V.]
Oh.Sweet.Jesus. Oh.Dear.God.

WHY OF ALL HUNDREDS OF TRAINEES CAME AND SHE'S ONE OF THE ONES THAT ARE ACCEPTED!!!?!!??!? WHY HER? WHY HER?!
WHY HER!?!!??! 

Well, of course she's pretty and talented. I envy her about that, and ONLY that. But I somehow really still like and respect her despite her bullying me.

If only I auditioned too.. But I also have stage fright! I'm going to be dead the minute I walk in front of the judges. Well, I have to overcome it someday, right? Just not today.....
Hmm... I'll call Hyunseung and tell him about it.

"Yah! Hyunseung! Get your to CUBE, NOW!"
"Since when did you became so cold?"
"Just come here, please?"
"Why?"
"Because my stepsister, HYUNA, HAS JOINED CUBE!!!!!!!!"
"You're kidding me, right?"
"If I am, THEN I WOULDN'T CALL YOU AND ASKED YOU TO COME!"
"Alright, geez..... bossy.."
"What did you say? WHAT?!"
"N-n-nothing, princess. Hehe, I'll come as soon as I can."
"Better be..."

*Sigh* Does he really have to tease me? Well, boyfriends can be like that sometime if they just wanna have fun, right?

I just hope nothing else nightmare-like will come...