-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[__________'s P.O.V.]
Ah, we finally arrived at Singapore. The fresh air is nice. Hundreds of fans were there, preparing....

"KYA~! IT'S BEAST! ...and 4minute's HyunA... and ... oh? Hyunseung's Girlfriend? Wa.. she's so pretty..." A singaporean fangirl said, in English.

Geez, why are they so hard on my sister? It's not like they know... about her bullying me... right..?
But not they I care now...

"Come on let's get away from them." I heard Hyunseung saying to me. He grabbed my hand and we walked quickly as some bodyguards kept fans away from us. We got into a mini-van and the driver drove us to a hotel. Since a flight from Seoul to Singapore is 5 hours, then it should be 3:00 p.m. right now.

We checked in. Each room at least has 1 or 2 beds. So Mr Hong Papa Hong checked in 5 hotel rooms.

"Okay, Doojoon and Yoseob. Hyunseung and Junhyung. Kikwang and Dongwoon. HyunA and ______. Me alone." Papa Hong gave us the key cards and we walked into our rooms.

All of our rooms are next to each others so we can visit others easily. 

"________. I'll go bathe first..... okay?" HyunA said to me awkwardly.
"Okay, I'll wait here."

I my laptop and it seems there were free wifi. I searched on the web about my not-so-nice-stepsister. Then there was a video in Youtube. It reached 20 million views already. I didn't bother to watch since it's normal for me. I guess.

A few minutes later my sister came out of the bathroom with a showy sleeping gown. I went in the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth. I dried my body and wrapped the towel around my body. I went out and I rummaged through my luggage to find my favourite PJs.



Your PJs
Luxury-Teen-Girls-Pajamas.jpg


HyunA's Sleeping Gown

y-Sleeping-Wear-L8081-.jpg


HyunA has been nice to me.. a little.. but anyway.. time to nap. But just as I was about to sleep, someone knocked on my door. HyunA was sleeping already so I decided to go instead.

I opened the door to see Hyunseung standing in front of the door.

"______-ah. We forgot our kiss. But remember to wake before 6:00p.m." He pressed his lips against mine. After that, he went back to his room where Junhyung was. I went back to my bed and slept with a smile plastered on my face
.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it ^-^ - JangHyunseungLover12