Meeting all the SOSHI girls Part 1

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 7

“Meeting all the SOSHI GIRLS part 1”

 

 

 

2 weeks later….

 

Storms POV

 

We all thought that the kidnappers give up on trying getting the girls so we started relaxing Fog, Rain, and winter went clubbing while me and summer are waiting outside the place where the girls are having a their practice.

 

Me and summer decided to have coffee in the coffee shop in front of the building, while waiting summer got bored so she started talking to the girl waiter. After 2hrs of waiting the girls finally went out and get in their Van I nudge summer and told her we got to go she said goodbye to the girl and wink I sigh at her and grab my helmet “Yah! Did you give your number to that girl?” she just smiled at me and get in her Zenvo ST1,

 

I put my helmet on and jump in my Kawasaki Ninja zx-10r

okay summer you take their front I’ll take the back just don’t get to close arasso?” she speaks on her earpiece “Dae! Got it shangwei” “okay go now!” I start the engine of motorcycle and wait for summer’s car to pass me “check the road their going to use summer” “okay shangwei” I saw the SNSD van leave after a few seconds I followed them making sure that I won’t lose them.

 

I started to feel uneasy coz the van seems to take another route which don’t happen every day. “Summer where are you?” I slowed down so that the driver of the van won’t notice that Im following them “at the usual route shangwei, waeyo?” “Something’s not right summer were taking a new route”       “mwo? Wait I’ll turn on my GPS, I can see where you are shangwei I’ll call the others were going to follow you” I saw the van stop then what happen next made my heart beats fast I saw the girls being drag out of the van crying “SUMMER! Get your here now!” I shouted in my earpiece and stop my motorcycle grab the two sword in the side and put it on my back my phone suddenly beeps then my eyes widen coz it’s the alarm I give to Sunny-unnie.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

After our practice we all went inside the van and settled ourselves everyone went to sleep except me, I was playing games in my phone when I notice that our route seems different “ahjussi why are we using this route? Its seems far from our usual route” I frown when the ahjussi doesn’t respond “ahjussi?” then my eyes widen when he point a gun in my face “ahhhhhhhh!” the girls suddenly woke up “what the hell sun-“ Jessica couldn’t finish her words because she saw a gun pointing at me. Everyone in the van was all shock on what’s happening then I remembered something “their someone out there who wants to kidnapped you all” “Storm’s right” I put my hands in my pocket and grab the device and press the button “please save us!” I silently prayed.

 

 

 AUTHOR’s POV

 

The van stopped and a man wearing black suit step out of the driver’s seat and open the door pointing a gun to the 9 girls crying

Get out!” the guy shouted and grabbed Sunny's arm and drag her out "yah! let go of her" Sooyoung grab the man's arm and punch him the guy stumble to his feet but when he regained his composure he pointed his gun in Sooyoung "you bastard how dare you punch me you want to die!" Sunny grab Sooyoung's hand "just follow what he say Soo". In the end the 9 girls obeyed the man’s order and went out of their van just then 2 van arrived with 10 guys in it “get in that van” the guys grab’s tiffany’s arm and drag her “don’t touch her!” taeyeon run towards the guy holding tiffany but she was stop by a gun pointing in tiffany’s head “one step and she’ll die” taeyeon clenched her fist.

The guy smirked and continued to drag Tiffany towards the van but he suddenly yelp in pain when something hit his feet “arghh” his grip on tiffany loosen and taeyeon take that opportunity to get Tiffany and bring her back to their group. The bad guys then bring out their guns and look around them “tsk tsk isn’t bad to hurt girls and forced them to do something they don’t like” all of them were startled 

 ( all of n-force wear the same costume but wear's different colors the white one is for Storm, hehe cant find any costume then i remember Storm Shadow of G.I joe) 

 when they saw a person wearing white ninja suit sitting on the top of snsd van and playing with a shuriken in her hand. The mysterious person jumps and landed in front of the SNSD “Sorry Im late Sunny unnie” “Storm?” Sunny mumbled when she recognized the mysterious person, Storm pulls out her swords and put it in both of her side to block the enemy from coming.

( just like in the picture ). “It’s now or never” Storm tightens her grip on the swords and stares at the enemy in front of her.