Meeting all the SOSHI girls Part 2

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 8

“Meeting all the SOSHI GIRLS part 2”

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

Sorry Im late Sunny-unnie” when I heard that I know that were safe, I saw that the guy that kidnapped us become alert when Storm pulled out her swords. After a few minutes neither of Storm and the bad guy moves their just staring with each other then the guy that drag tiffany shout “Kill them all!, I don’t care about what boss might do to me just kill them!” all of his men point their pistol at us I grab Sooyoung’s arm and close my eyes expecting to feel pain but there’s nothing, when I open my eyes I saw 5 other people beside Storm wearing the same suit as hers but different colors there’s yellow, green, sky blue, purple and blue they throw something in the enemy that made them drop their pistol.

 

Storm’s POV

 

I saw that the enemy is ready to attack, I position my blades in defense position to block the bullets from getting trough the girls but it will be difficult coz I can block all of them, when they were about to shoot 5 metals hit their hands just then my team jumps out of nowhere. “What took you so long?” “Mianhe Shangwei this 4 is so slow” summer look at the person beside her (summer wears the color blue) “yah! jie-jei Summer I didn’t finish my food because of you so now Im hungry” Fog (wears the sky blue) put her arms in her waist and look at summer “So those are the people who kidnapped our precious So Nyu Shi Dae?” Cloud (wears green) point at the enemy I nod my head and put my sword back in “1, 2, 3, 4, 5.” Rain (wears purple) started counting “hmm their just 11 easy” I chuckled in Cloud words as expecting from her “They’re going to regret trying to kidnapped SNSD” Winter (wears yellow) crack her knuckles “Let’s finish this.” “DAE!” Summer and Cloud run towards the enemy.

 

Author’s POV

 

Summer run towards her enemy the latter swung a fist at Summer ducking, Summer drove a left, then a right into her attacker’s stomach the man doubled over with a gasp and he fell to the ground Summer kick the man’s face and left him out cold Summer smirked and look at 2 other enemy’s approaching her “come on give me all you got” Summer taunt her enemy.

 

Meantime Cloud and the other man were standing toe to toe, trading blows. The man grunted when Cloud landed a hard blow on his chest he throws a punch to Cloud’s face but the latter caught his arm and break it. Bones could be heard cracking Cloud release his arm and kick her enemy in his stomach the man fell to the ground “argh! My arm” cloud step on the broken arm of the man and the latter grunt in pain.

 

The Girls Watch in awe their savors knock 5 of their abductor in just few minutes “Sunny do you know them? The one in white talk to you a while ago right?” Hyoyeon look at Sunny and the latter just nod “yeah I know her she is Storm and she save me last time” “save you? What do you mean?” Taeyeon is now looking at her with confused face “I’ll explain later” all of them turned their attention back to the person shout “who do you think you are interfering with our business! Get them” the leader of the abductor told his men to attack Storm’s group at the same time summer, Cloud, Rain, Fog, winter run to their enemies kicking them to move them out of the way for their Captain. Storm walk in the middle of the fighting punching anyone who will stop her from getting her fist to the leader,  the one who drag tiffany and sunny then pointed his pistol on Taeyeon and Sooyoung she clenched her fist and run to the man whose smirking at her “Damn you!” Storm throw multiple punches in the man’s face grabbing the man’s shirt and use her knees to kick the guy’s stomach, the man grunt in pain and he kneels on the ground coughing blood “Don’t you dare touch them again!” She shouted at the man and kicks his head Storm was panting as she look at the unconscious man from the corner of her eyes she saw one guy pointing his gun at the direction of Tiffany the latter’s  eyes widen “Tiffany-sshi!” Storm sprint her way to tiffany and when the guy pulled the trigger Storm use her body to shield Tiffany from the bullet “Shangwei!” Cloud run to the guy and knock him out all of them was shock that Storm collapsed in front of Tiffany.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was shocked when I saw the person Sunny called Storm run towards me and step in front of me then I heard something loud then I saw the person in front of me collapsed. “Storm!” Sunny rushed to side of Storm and shake her arms I saw her panic and shout at Hyoyeon to get a cloth when I look at Storm I saw a red liquid comes out from her chest “blood?” I thought then it hit me she save me from a bullet i felt Taeyeon hug me I look at her and tears started to fell from my eyes. Hyoyeon came back with her sweat shirt “I can’t find anything, use this” Hyoyeon give the cloth to Sunny and she use this to press at storm’s wound “Shangwei!” I saw the same 5 person who help us run to Storm they remove their mask and made us see their face’s “let’s bring her to the hospital” Yuri started to call an ambulance but the person wearing blue stop her “Why? She would die if we don’t bring her to the hospital!” I shouted at the person who stops Yuri I saw that she was shock “Tiffany-sshi well bring her to the hospital but we can’t call ambulance, you can’t call your manager too. We can’t let anyone know about what happen here well explain later Im summer” she introduced herself then she get something from storm’s suit “Cloud get her bike and follow us to the hospital, Winter get this two kids in the car I’ll drive the SNSD van move!” the 4 person left “okay Yoona-sshi can you hold storm’s sword” Yoona grab storms sword and hold it in her arms “Unnie lets bring her to the hospital now she might lose blood” the maknae look at us in worried face. Yuri and Taeyeon carry Storm inside the van after everyone gets inside Taeyeon place Storm’s head in my lap while Sunny put pressure in storm’s wound Summer step on the gas and rush to the hospital I look at Storm’s face “please be safe I want to know you” I thought.