Explanation

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 9

“Explanation”

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The girls arrived in the hospital and the doctor’s rushed Storm in the operating room. The hospital is private so the people there don’t care if there’s an idol in the building “um excuse me who’s the relative of the patient?” the nurse ask the girls summer stand up “She don’t have a relative her parent’s is dead Im her friend” the nurse nod and give summer a form “please fill that up and give it at the nurse station” the nurse left “!” summer exclaimed “why? What’s wrong?” Sunny ask summer “Sunny unnie we can’t write her real name” Sunny frowned “why not?” “I will explain later” “use my surname” all of them look at Taeyeon “okay” Summer nod and fill up the form. They been waiting for 1hr and all of them are getting worried then the doctor came out Sunny rush to him “How is she?” “Im Doctor Kang she’s safe now we remove the bullet from her but she’s in a coma right now we  transferred her to a regular room” “can we see her?” Taeyeon ask the doctor and the latter nod “of course this way please” They all follow the doctor “here’s the room” all of them bowed at the doctor and went inside the room. They saw the sleeping Storm with wires and tube’s connected to her body Sunny approach Storm hold her hand and sit at the chair beside the bed “You keep your words you came and save us” tears are now falling from Sunny’s eyes Sooyoung grab her shoulder “she’s going to be fine Bunny” Sooyoung give Sunny a smile “Now can you explain to us who are you guys and why did you save us” Jessica give the 5 person sitting in the couch a cold stare. Summer sigh and look at the people whose now staring at them “okay I’ll explain so please listen and promised us that you won’t tell anyone about us and trust us” “okay we will” Taeyeon nod “We are N-force we are a secret group who take jobs like spying, investigating or becoming a secret bodyguard we came from china me, cloud , winter, fog and rain are raise in the temple by the monks and we are trained to be a ninja while storm was just adopted by the monks.

 

-Flashback-

 

Sensei who’s that person great Sensei brought?” a young kid ask her Sensei “young one we still don’t know her name they found her unconscious beside the lake she’s wounded that’s why they brought her here” the young Summer look at the sleeping kid.

 

Few weeks past and the Kid that brought by the monks are getting better they called her S coz she still hasn’t speak. The young summer approach S when she saw her sitting alone in the bench “hi you can call me summer what’s your name? You haven’t spoken yet, I wanted to be friend with you.” S looks at her and looks at the sky “you know you could tell me what you’re thinking” summer is looking at S intently she heard S sigh “my name is Soowae Chang Im from Taiwan me and my parents are having a vacation here” “then where are your parents? And what are you doing there beside the lake?” Soowae look down “their dead they died in the accident I only survive coz my mom push me out of the car before it crash, I fell in the cliff that’s why I ended up being in the lake” summer saw that there are tears falling in Soowae’s cheeks she move closer to Soowae and wipe her tears “shh.. Don’t cry it’s going to be okay we can be your family me the other kids and Sensei’s and of course Great Sensei” Soowae look at summer and nod.

 

Days, weeks, months, and it turned to years Soowae stayed in the temple and joined the school she top in every class and became rank 1 in the school Summer introduce her to Rain, Cloud, Winter, Fog and the 6 of them become friends and eventually they become team the monks named them N-force and they nominate Storm to be their leader. The N-force became the 1 team in the temple because in all of their mission they’re always successful, although Storm stayed in the temple and gained friends she hasn’t gained happiness she became cold and she won’t even smile. When Storm turned 19 she ask for the permission of the Great Sensei to leave the temple and went back to Taiwan she get the permission but when she’s about to leave her team members block her way “Shangwei your leaving without us?” Summer smiled at her “you guys belong here I need to go back now out of the way” Storm tried to walk pass them but they won’t move an inch “we won’t let you pass until you will allow us to come with you” Fog stood her ground “you won’t really let me go hah?” they all nod Storm sigh “okay you could come with me” Storm started to walk “Shangwei wait” they all shouted in unison and run after their leader.

 

N-force arrived in Taiwan and they went to the old house of the Chang no one lives there so they decided to stay there, Storm found out that her father brother is running their company and thought that she’s dead. Storm found her dad’s last will and saw that she’s the only heir of the company her father also leave a letter saying don’t trust her uncle and a bank account with a lot of money and her dad made sure that her uncle won’t find out about the secret bank account. Storm decided to leave Taiwan because of the sad memories and went to Korea to stay there for good her friends still come with her in Korea, they made a website (you know what’s the website about) Storm don’t want to depend on the money her dad left for her she wanted to earned their own money.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Wow so that’s who you guys are” Hyoyeon look them “so what’s the reason you’re protecting us? Did someone ask you to do it?” Seohyun ask summer “No, no one ask us it’s on our free will and because of Storm” “because of her? Why?” Jessica became confused “because she sees you all as a family, you already know what happen to her and the reason why you won’t see her smile but after one incident it all change she smile and the reason behind her smile is So Nyu Shi dae” they all look at the sleeping Storm and look back at Summer “how? What happen?” Tiffany ask in surprised tone “She heard your music let’s say your song save her, and she became your fan and we became your fan also, and you guys being just yourselves in every TV show your in make her smile, your all close to each other and being yourself make her dream again and that dream is to be part of your family” Summer glance at Storm and smiled “you guys have that thing that can make her smile, so when that message came to us she ought to protect you all” “what message?” “Taeyeon-sshi we don’t know who sent those message but it says that someone want to kidnapped you that person found out about our group and he/she thought were doing a kidnapping job that’s why he/she send us that message” all of them gasped in shock “wow who maybe that person is he/she really hate us” Hyoyeon exclaimed “what do we do now unnie?” Seohyun look at Taeyeon “I still don’t know maybe we should talked to Sooman” “Don’t do that Taeyeon-sshi we still don’t know whose that sender, we don’t know maybe that person works with you or not just let us do our job we promise to take care of you guys” “she’s right Tae I think we should let them guard us I trust them they save us and because of that storm is in coma” Taeyeon look at Tiffany and nod “okay I trust them too” “now what’s the plan?” Sunny look at summer “well split up me, winter, cloud and rain will guard you is there any way that you guys could get us to be your bodyguard” “I’ll talk to manager oppa.” “That’s good Taeyeon-sshi, fog will take care of Storm” “No, I think we all should take care of her” “Tiffany’s right Taeng after all she sees us like her family right so why don’t we adopt her?” all of them look at Sunny and give her are-you-serious- look “Im serious guys after I heard her story I felt that we need to take care of her also besides I want her to be happy” “me too Tae I want her to be part of our family, she also lost her mom like me and that’s the reason why I want to be a mother to her” Taeyeon saw that Tiffany’s eyes is watering she moves closer to her and hug her. In the end all of them agreed to adopt Storm and they plan to take shifts in taking care of her if there’s someone who don’t have a schedule she will take care of Storm.