Yoona's confession and Seohyun's answer part 1

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 5

“Yoona’s Confession and Seohyun’s Answer”

Part 1

 

SNSD Dorm

A week after Sunny’s incident n-force is now more alert they won’t sleep until they are sure that all the girls are at home (after the speech they receive from their shangwei)

-Flashback-

When n-force woke up next morning they find Storm standing at the leaving room crossing her arms and tapping her foot they all look at each other and gulp they knew that storm is only doing that if she’s upset and pissed. “g-good morning s-shangwei!” they all greeted in unison “what’s good in the morning when your friends didn’t left you a food last night to eat” “s-shangwei were sorry I thought you eat already” “it’s okay Fog at least because of my hunger last night I was able to save Sunny-unnie from a nearly kidnapped! “ she emphasized the word kidnapped “mwo? Sunny-unnie almost got kidnapped last night?” Rain exclaimed in disbelief “yes! She almost got kidnapped because she’s outside eating hamburger in the middle of the night and no one tells me she’s there!” all of them hang their head low “guys their important to me and we can’t afford to make a mistake coz one mistake might cause them to be in danger” “were really sorry shangwei we won’t do any mistake again” summer bowed “it’s okay guys everyone of us make mistake but we have to limit them” storm patted summer’s shoulder “now can we eat coz my stomach is telling me that I’m really hungry” they all chuckled at storm’s statement and went to the kitchen.

-End of Flashback-

On the other side Sunny told them what storm tell her (but she leave the part where she got almost kidnapped, that there in danger and most of all she didn’t tell them about storm) at first all of them got confused on how is Sunny acting asking where are they going and insisting that no member should leave alone but after Sunny use her aeygo eventually she convince them to do that.

The girls don’t have a schedule so they stayed in their dorm and watch movies, they were sitting in the couch Yuri is sitting between Jessica and Yoona while Taeyeon is also sitting between Tiffany and Seohyun and the others are on the floor Sooyoung is laying on the floor with Hyoyeon beside her and Sunny sitting on top of her. Yuri notice that Yoona is stealing glances at Seohyun after the latter steal glances she would sigh Yuri look at Yoona and saw that the latter is sad she frown and leaned to whisper in Yoona’s ears “Yoong we need to talk now!” Yoona look at her confused but Yuri gestured their room and Yoona nodded Yuri excuse herself and went to their room with Yoona following her when she entered the room she waited for a Yoona to get in before she close the door and made sure she lock it “now Im Yoona spit it out” she turn herself and face Yoona “huh? What do you mean unnie?” “Come on Yoona what happen between you and Seohyun” “oh so you notice unnie” yoona sigh and sit in the bed Yuri approach yoona and sit beside her “what’s going on yoong did you two have a fight?” yoona shake her head “aniyo unnie” “then tell me what happen so I can help you” Yoona hesitated for I while then “I kiss her!” “Oh it’s okay yoong you only kiss her yo-“ “on the lips” yoona cut yuri off “YOU WHAT?” yoona covered Yuri’s mouth “lower your voice unnie they might hear us” yuri remove Yoona’s hand and look at her “why did you do that yoong?” “It was an accident unnie at first” “what do you mean by at first” yoona covered her face and sigh.

-Flashback-

Seohyun is in her room reading books when yoona decided to “hyunnie~!” yoona jump on Seohyun’s bed and startle the latter “unnie why did you do that?” but instead of answering Seohyun’s question Yoona start tickling Seohyun “unnie*laugh* stop*laugh* it *laugh*” Seohyun move back of her bed to evade yoona but she didn’t notice that she is on the edge of the bed “ohff” Seohyun is about to fall of the bed but Yoona grab her hands and pull her back because of the strength Yoona use Seohyun fell on top of her then “oh my god I just kiss her” yoona thought. Seohyun eyes widen and look at Yoona “y-yoona u-unnie w-what a-are y-you d-doing?” Seohyun stammer Yoona move her face forward and now they both can feel each other’s breath “unni-” yoona didn’t let Seohyun finish she captured the latter’s lips at first Seohyun wasn’t responding but after a few minutes she closed her eyes and responded the kiss their lips move in sync the kiss lasted for a while but they need to broke the kiss coz they need to breath Yoona look at Seohyun’s eyes “hyunnie I love you” Seohyun get’s off of yoona and run to the bathroom and lock the door Yoona followed her and knock on the door “hyunnie? Open the door I’m sorry let’s talk please” yoona could hear that Seohyun is crying so she knock on the door again “hyunnie please let’s talk” but the latter didn’t answer yoona sigh “okay hyunnie if you don’t want to talk now I’ll understand I’m sorry again I’ll leave now” after that yoona left. “I’m sorry too Yoong I don’t know what to do, I don’t know how I feel I’m sorry” Seohyun thought as she cried.

-End of Flashback-

After hearing Yoona’s story Yuri patted her head and pulled the latter into a hug “so what is your plan now?”   “I don’t know unnie” “why don’t you confess to her?” “What if she rejects me? What if she doesn’t have the same feelings as mine?” Yuri smiled “how will you know if you don’t try? dont worry I’ll help you”  “jinja? You will?” “Of course I will..now stay here okay I’ll get here” Yuri stands up and was about to leave when Yoona grab her hands “wait unnie you mean I’m going to confess to her right now?” “Dae!” “But unnie I don’t know what to tell her?” Yuri chuckled and went back to yoona “you don’t have to know you just need to feel what’s in here” Yuri pointed at Yoona’s heart “just fell it yoong it will tell you what to do” Yuri left Yoona and went to get Seohyun.