Yoona's confession and Seohyun's answer part 2

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 6

“Yoona’s Confession and Seohyun’s Answer”

Part 2

 

 

SNSD DORM

 

Yuri went back to the living room and notice that Seohyun is not there she tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder “Taeng where’s Seohyun?” “She went to her room” “thanks Taeng” Yuri smiled and went to Seohyun’s room “Seohyun?” Yuri called Seohyun’s name the latter open the door and she was shock to see Yuri “u-unnie? Do you need anything?” “Oh aniyo I don’t need anything but Yoona wants to talk to you” “m-mwo? Yoona-unnie?” “She’s in our room you can go there now” after that Yuri left and went back to the others in the living room. Seohyun went to Yoona’s room and was about to knock but the latter hesitated she closed her eyes and knock the door she heard that the door opens then she open her eyes and the latter saw Yoona when she saw the latter’s face her heart beats faster.

h-hyunnie c-come i-in” the latter made way for Seohyun to get inside after Seohyun went inside Yoona close the door she sighed and turn around to face Seohyun “h-hyunn-“ “why did you do that?” Seohyun didn’t let yoona finish she cut her off the latter saw the seriousness in the face of Seohyun she gulped “h-hyunnie m-mianhe i… I can’t help it okay? I didn’t plan this to happen and I never thought that this would happen to me.” Yoona look at Seohyun but the latter just stared at her Yoona gathered all her courage “I love you Seo Joo Hyun! I never plan this but accident do happened. I slip, I trip, I stumble and I fall and usually I don’t mind it all…… but now I don’t know what to do because I slipped and fall in love with you.” yoona hung her head low “yoong” she closed her eyes when she heard Seohyun spoke.

-Living room-

When Yuri went back Tiffany and Hyoyeon grab her and pulled her in the kitchen “what happen?” they ask in unison Yuri just chuckled and confused the two while the others was confused on what are the three talking about.

-Back in Yoonhyun-

After Yoona’s confession Seohyun can’t hide the fact that her heart was waiting for that moment she finally realize what she feels for Yoona “yoong” she walk closer to Yoona and lift the latter’s chin so that she could see her face “yoong open your eyes and look at me” the latter obeyed Seohyun. When their eyes meet Yoona could feel her cheeks burning hot “h-hyunnie mian-” Seohyun put her fingers and Yoona’s lips to stop her from talking “let me talk first unnie” the latter nods “Im sorry for avoiding you.. It’s just that Im still confused and I don’t know how to react at that time” “Seohyun Im sorry if kiss you I shouldn’t did that” Yoona sigh and hang her head low “Unnie I may be innocent on other things but I know what this is, I may not show it to you, I may not love you the way you do but Im willing to love you the way I understand it” yoona look at Seohyun analyzing if latter’s is joking “Hyunnie what do you mean by that?” Seohyun smiled sweetly and look straight at Yoona’s eyes “it means that I love you too” “jinja?” Seohyun nod her head and smiled “Hyunnie I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, and I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours I love you!” “I love you to yoong” Yoona smiled and peck on Seohyun’s lips the latter smiles happily and hug Seohyun.