Argument, Good News and Confession

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 10

“Argument, Good News and Confession”

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

It’s been 2weeks since Storm’s been admitted here in the Hospital and after that incident we become closer to N-force, I manage to get them in to become our bodyguard and we told manager oppa that were going to adopt someone he agreed but told us to be careful to not let it go in public. Fany was so happy when I told her that, I couldn’t help but felt jealous of Storm because after our schedule or practice Fany will immediately went here and take care of Storm she even told her everything we do. I don’t know but I felt that somehow Fany like Storm I even heard Fany told Storm she like her.

 

-Flashback-

 

 

Taeyeon’s about to go in the room when she heard someone talking she slightly open the door and listen “Storm when will you wake up we’ve been all waiting for you to wake up” when she heard that voice she knew who it was “Fany” Taeyeon thought “Storm you know what, I like you.” when she heard that she immediately leave the hospital went home and cried in her room, She avoided Tiffany the next day and made the latter confuse.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Author’s POV

 

Taeyeon is looking at Storm’s face when she heard the door open she “oh Tae-Tae you’re here” Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon “of course Im here, you’re not the only who cares for her” she answered sarcastically “Taeyeon-ah what’s wrong with you? you’ve been avoiding me this past few days and now you’re talking to me like that” Taeyeon stands up and face Tiffany “now you care!?” Tiffany is in verge of crying when they hear someone groan “arghhh” they look at Storm and saw her moving “Im going to call the doctor” Taeyeon forgot their fight and dash out of the room “Storm?” Tiffany walks near the latter and hold her hands “Storm?” she called again then the latter slowly open her eyes and look around her “oh my god you’re finally awake” Tiffany suddenly hug storm and shock the latter “Tiffany-sshi?” Tiffany broke the hug and wipes her tears “dae?” “Can I have water Im Thirsty?” Tiffany smiled and gets a glass of water and she help Storm drink “thanks, can I ask you why you cried earlier?” “Oh Im just happy your awake” then Taeyeon entered the room with the doctor “excuse me Ms.Hwang Im going to do some check up” The latter nod and went to Taeyeon “Tae can we talk later?” Taeyeon look at her and nod.

 

Storm’s POV

 

When I woke up the person I first saw is Tiffany unnie I was shock to see her when she hug me I can feel that she’s worried for me “Tiffany unnie is worried for me” I smiled at that thought when Taeyeon unnie entered the room I saw how Tiffany unnie change mood from happy to sad “what’s going on to those two I better find out” I thought “hi Ms,Kim Im your doctor Im going to do some check up on you okay?” I nod after the check up the Doctor talk to Tiffany outside that means Im left with Taeyeon unnie “need to talk to her” I mumbled “uhm Taeyeon-sshi?” she look at me and smiled “do you need anything Storm?” “Aniyo I don’t need anything but can I ask you something?” she look at me and nod “did you have a fight with Tiffany-sshi?” she seems shock when I ask her that I can see that she fidget “n-no we didn’t, what makes you think like that?” I look at her “Your lying Taeyeon-sshi, you can’t lie to me Im a ninja remember I can easily tell if you’re lying I can read you” she sigh “guess I can’t hide anything from you, yes we had an argument before you woke up” “mind telling me what did you argued? Don’t worry I won’t tell her anything” “I snapped at her” “Why?” “Because.” “Because what?” “Because I got jealous of you” I frown “what? Why me?” “Because she’s been taking care of you since you got here after our schedule she’ll rush here she sleep her sometimes” I process everything she said then I started laughing “why are you laughing?” “hahaha now I truly believe that TAENY is true coz KIM TAEYEON love TIFFANY HWANG” she run towards me and covered my mouth “yah! Why are you so loud she might hear us” I remove her hand and smirked “to late Taeyeon-sshi” I look at her back she followed my gaze then her jaw dropped.

 

Author’s POV

 

 “T-Tiffany” “You love me?” Tiffany started approaching Taeyeon the latter look down "answer me KIM TAEYEON!" Tiffany raised her voice “T-Tiffany i..i do” she lowered her head “I do..i do love you Fany-ah not just a friend but more than that, Im sorry I should stop my feelings for you earlier but I can’t, I just can’t because you’re my everything Fany-ah when Im with you I feel happy, and complete you complete me and now i understand why I melt when you look at me, why my heart beat fast when you come close to me it’s all because I love you with all my heart Im sorry if I destroyed our friendship” she sigh and look at Tiffany she saw that the latter is crying she immediately hug her “Im sorry Fany-ah please don’t cry” “pabo.. your such a pabo Tae I’ve been waiting for you to say those words I thought you don’t feel the same way as I do” “you mean?” Taeyeon look at Tiffany the latter smiled and peck Taeyeon lips “I love you too” "this mean your my girlfriend now?" "yes, tae-tae" she give Taeyeon her eyesmile and the latter hug Tiffany and swing her around then they heard someone cough. “uhm did you guys forget that Im here?” they saw Storm grinning Taeyeon put Tiffany down and smile “congrats TAENY” they both blush at Storms statement “hahahaha, your both cute when your blushing” “Yah! Stop teasing” Tiffany playfully slap Storms arm “aw that's mean Im injured ya know” Tiffany rubs the spot she slap “mianhe Storm” “gotcha hahahahaha” Tiffany cross her arms and pout, Taeyeon hug her girlfriend and whispers “it’s okay Fany baby let’s see if she can still laugh when she found out we adopted her” she wink at the latter and they both look at the laughing Storm. ”this wouldn’t be bad after all” Taeyeon thought.