The Savior

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 4

“The Savior”

 

SNSD Dorm

After their performance the girls went home except for Sunny who went to a restaurant near their dorm to eat hamburger and Taeyeon who is in a meeting with their manager.

 

I’m going to sleep unnie’s goodnight” Seohyun look at her unnie’s and bowed “hyunnie don’t you want to stay and eat snacks with us?” the latter give her tiffany unnie a small smile and shake her head “o-okay hyunnie goodnight” Seohyun bowed again and excuse herself and went to her room. On the other hand Yoona saw that Seohyun left she sigh and made her way to her room “yah! Yoona where are you going?” Jessica notice that yoona is leaving too “I’m going to sleep unnie” the latter didn’t bother to look back because she know that all their eyes are on her she went inside her room and close the door. “Tiff did Seohyun tell you anything?” “Huh? What will she tell me Yul?” Yuri frowns a little “Yoona and Seohyun is acting weird lately didn’t you notice that?” “Come to think of it they are acting weird” Hyoyeon join in Tiffany and Yuri’s conversation “did you notice it too hyo?” “Yeah back in the dressing room their kind of avoiding each other” “hmmm Seo’s not telling me anything and she’s been quiet this day’s”Same with Yoona she’s not playing pranks at anyone” “guess we need to get to the bottom of this” “yeah detective Hyoyeon is on it” yuri and tiffany chuckled at Hyoyeon “I want to sleep” the atmosphere become 0 and they all look at Jessica “aish Sica effect” “what did you say Soo?” Sooyoung gulped when she heard the cold voice of Jessica she then look at Jessica nervously “ah nothing Sica” they all laugh hard when Sooyoung hide behind Yuri evading the Hellsica after running around the living room they all call it a night and went to their respective rooms.

 

 

A while ago…..

hmmmmmm…..”Storm is starting to wake up the latter shift her position to her left then she open her eyes *Yawns* “how did I get here?” storm smiled “Summer” then her stomach growl “guess I forgot to eat” the latter chuckled and gets off of her bed and went to the kitchen “what? They didn’t even left me food aish those kids” storm went back to her room and grab her jacket she went out of their dorm and walk to the restaurant near them. When storm was about to enter the restaurant she saw Sunny walking out “what is she doing here? Rain told me that they are all went home” Storm hide in a car beside her and watch Sunny. Sunny is happily walking home when she notice that someone is following here she quicken her pace but she felt that the person following her is still there Sunny began to run fast and when she turn around to her horror there are 6 person following her she run faster and bump into someone the person she bump help her to stand up “shhhh.. Stay behind me okay?” the person save her block the guys who’s chasing her “hey give the girl to us” the guy pointed to Sunny “why would I do that?” “She’s our boss girlfriend and he wanted us to fetch her but she run” Sunny grab storm’s arm “please don’t give me to them their lying” sunny pleaded her “I know just stay behind me okay?” the latter nod “I won’t give her” the guy growled “you give us no choice get her!”  3 guys attack them storm push Sunny aside and run to the attacking enemy’s one guy throw a punch to storm but she easily dodge it and kick the guy stomach the other guy punch storm he smirked when his punch landed on storm’s face “aish is that all you got?” storm mocked them and it made the enemies angry the 3 of the attack storm but the latter use her speed and knock them out she look at the leader of the group and she saw him grinned his teeth “let’s go.. You’re going to pay for this” the enemies run leaving Storm and Sunny “are you okay?” storm turn to sunny “y-yeah thanks” “you should go home now” storm started to walk away but sunny followed her “wait..Can I have your name?” Sunny walk close to her “hmm okay I’ll let you know my name but you have to promise me something” storm smiled at sunny “o-okay” “come let’s sit at the park”. After the two is settled storm cleared “You can call me Storm Sunny-unnie” “h-how d-did you know me?” storm chuckled “of course I know you your famous but aside from being famous I know you coz I’ve been watching all of you” Sunny look at her puzzled “okay here’s the deal promise me you won’t tell anyone about me and tell your friends to don’t go outside alone coz their someone out there who want to kidnapped you all” sunny gasped “but don’t worry I won’t let that happen trust me” Storm smiled “now go home already” Sunny nod and started to walk “unnie wait.. Here take this if you need me just press this button where ever you are I’m coming” "thank you storm" Sunny grab the device and nod she smiled before she leave. Storm watches Sunny to get in inside the building before she went inside when she is in front of their dorm she facepalm herself “damn I forgot to eat again!”