The Ninja meets Girls Generation

The Ninja meets Girls Generation

 

The Ninja’s meet Girls Generation

CHAPTER 1

“Girls Generation”

 

 

“Taeyeon??” a tall guy call the blonde hair girl walking at the hallway “ne manager oppa??”  The blonde hair girl turns around and smiles at the person walking up to her “Tell everyone you’re having a 1 week rest” “jinja oppa? That’s great I bet the girls is going to be happy when they heard that news” the tall guy smiles and patted taeyeon’s head like a kid “I’ll get going then taeyeon you take care arasso?” taeyeon smiles brightly and wave to the leaving guy “arasso oppa bye!”. When taeyeon starts to walk again her phone beeps she picks it out of her pocket

 

From: ShikskinSoo

     Wer r u? I’m hungry  I mean wer all hungry wat take’s u so long? Don’t forget to buy food taengoo.

   

“Aish the shikskin” taeyeon put back her phone in her pocket and hurriedly exited the building to buy food for her group mates.

 

SNSD Dorm

               “I’m going to die out of hunger  fffffeeeedddddd mmmmmeeeeee pweeeeaaaseee” the tall girl hugs her stomach and rolled on the floor “stop it soo will you? Aish your such a shikskin we just eat 1hr ago and your hungry again” Yuri just shake her head and sit at the couch beside their maknae Seohyun “hi there Seohyun what’s with the face? Is there something wrong?” “Oh hi Yuri unnie I’m okay unnie” Seohyun smiles sweetly at yuri “are you sure? Did yoong tease you again?” Seohyun shakes her head “aniyo unnie she didn’t tease me” Yuri notice the sudden change in Seohyun when Yoona passed by them she saw Seohyun lower her head “hmmm... something is going on between the two of them” Yuri look at Seohyun and pat her head Seohyun gazed up at yuri “it’s okay if you don’t want to tell unnie yet I understand but you could approach me or your other unnie’s if you want to talk about it” Seohyun nod and smiled.

While Yuri and Seohyun are talking Sooyoung stand’s up and went to the kitchen to find something in the fridge to eat “aish no food I’m really hungry” Soo mumbled to herself and sit at the chair she place her head on the table and sighed “hey sooyoungie are you okay?” a small girl put her hand on Soo’s shoulder “immm huggggryyyyyy” Sunny chuckled and put something in sooyoung’s face the tall girl face changed to a smile when she saw what Sunny give her “oh Sunny! You’re the best” Sooyoung suddenly hug and kiss Sunny the shocked girl face turn red like tomatoes “OMO! Did I interrupt something?”  Sooyoung immediately break the hug while Sunny lowered her head in embracement “I better get going” Yoona dash out of the kitchen and run to her room “S-sorry” Sooyoung scratch her head and leave the still shocked Sunny. “Stupid Sooyoung why did you hug and kiss her” Sooyoung is mentally cursing herself on what she does a while ago. She’s on her way to her room when she bump into Hyoyeon “hey Soo” Hyoyeon frowned when Soo just walked past her like she didn’t see her “what’s wrong with her?” she shake her head and went to the kitchen she saw Sunny sitting in one of the chair she smiled and greeted her “hi Sunny” but like Sooyoung Sunny ignore her Hyoyeon sighed and open the fridge to get a glass of water. The door swung open “I’m here” Yuri and Seohyun whose in the couch help Taeyeon with the groceries the other members walked out of their room and greeted Taeyeon “ hi Taeyeon unnie” yoona run and hug Taeyeon “hey yoong where’s tiffany?” “Oh she’s in her room sleeping” taeyeon nod and saw sunny spacing out she look at Hyoyeon the girl just shrugged her shoulder she approach Sunny and sit next to her “hey Sunny what’s wrong?” Sunny notice Taeyeon’s presence she look at Taeyeon “hi Taeng aniyo there’s nothing wrong” she smiled at the latter “okay then help me cook food for everyone I bet their all hungry especially our shikskin Sooyoung” hearing the name of Sooyoung Sunny’s heart suddenly beats fast “what’s happening to me?” Sunny thought.

 

“Dinner’s ready kids” Taeyeon exclaimed while placing the food in the plate “let me to that Taeng go wake tiffany” Sunny smiled and grab the plate Taeyeon’s holding the latter smile and walk to tiffany’s room. “Tiffany? Are you awake?” not hearing a response Taeyeon open the door and saw the peacefully sleeping Tiffany she slowly walk to the bed “you must be tired my princess” Taeyeon kneeled beside the bed and move the strands of hair covering Tiffany’s face “hey Fany-ah time to wake up” she slightly shake Tiffany’s body the latter moved a little “hey sleepy head wake up” Taeyeon gently pat Tiffany’s head “hmmmm” but instead of waking up the latter grab Taeyeon’s head and pulled it closer to her “ahh f-fany” Taeyeon tried to remove fany’s hand in her neck but the girl won’t let her go Taeyeon sighed in defeat. Because of what tiffany did their face’s are only inches apart Taeyeon could now hear her heart beating fast “hmmmm” the latter is slowly waking up when she open her eye’s her jaw dropped “Tae-tae?” Taeyeon smiled and shrug her shoulder Tiffany finally realized that she’s holding Taeyeon’s neck and quickly removed her hands she lower her head and felt that her cheeks is burning hot “oh sorry Tae” “it’s okay fany-ah now get up it’s time to eat” Taeyeon smiled and stand up properly she held her hand at tiffany the latter accept it and Taeyeon help her to stand up the duo walk to the door with their hands intertwined.

“Hey Seohyun could you wake up your Jessica unnie?” “Sure hyo unnie” Seohyun went to the room of Jessica on her way there she bump Yoona “o-oh m-mianhe unnie” Yoona’s about to say something but Seohyun walk off and enter Jessica’s room Yoona sighed and walked to the kitchen and sit beside Yuri “Yoona what’s wrong?” “Nothing Yul unnie” Yoona faked a smile and lower her head again. When Seohyun is finally inside Jessica’s room she lean in the door and hold her chest “why is my heart beating like crazy every time I see Yoona unnie” the latter just shake off her thought and approach the sleeping Jessica “Unnie?” she shake the girl’s body but it won’t work “Unnie? Please wake up” but the girl still sleep’s soundly the door suddenly open and Yuri entered the room “go to the dining table and eat Seohyun I’ll wake her up” the latter bowed and leave the room “hey ice princess wake up! Hey!” Yuri shake’s Jessica’s body but it won’t budge “YAH!! SICA!” Yuri shouted at Jessica and suddenly the latter open her eyes and glare at Yuri “oh-uh” Yuri flinched and gulped “aa-hh s-sica d-dinner’s r-ready” Yuri stammer “KWON YURI!” the latter dash out of the door to evade the hell Sica. Taeyeon and Tiffany is about to go out the room when they heard a scream “KWON YURI!” the two look at each other and went out of the room immediately then they saw Yuri getting out of Jessica’s room quickly. Everyone chuckled when Jessica grab Yuri’s ear and Yuri was pleading for her live little did they know that they are being watch

 

“Is this the place where they live?”  cool girl removed her sunglasses and look at the place “yes shangwei” the tall girl bowed and nod. “I promise no one can hurt you" the girl gets in her car and drive off the place.