CANNOT BE!

Yes? Or No? Let's do both!

 

GD'S POV

I am Kwon Jiyong better known as G Dragon. Girls are my toys, my playmates, my pet. I don't do girlfriends and so with commitments... I believe in a lot of things, but LOVE? I don't think so. Na-ah, love's just not for me. Not my style baby...
I love girls. I love . I love fooling around. But that's just it. SO TELL ME, ISN'T IT JUST CRAZY THINKING THAT I, THE GREAT G-DRAGON, WILL MARRY? My dad thinks otherwise....

! ! DAMN! ASDFGHJKL! Can I just say it? My dad's insane! 




After eating breakfast at the Park's Mansion, I received a call from dad that we need to discuss that matter he told me about. So there, I went home. And he just reveled to me the most insane idea I have ever heard in my whole life.

"Jiyong, son, I want you to marry Sandara Park..." dad just blurted out... 

"Hahahahahah! That's a really funny joke Dad..." I replied while laughing on my seat.. I didn't know Dad is a joker now... But hell, that was a good joke...

"I'm not joking Jiyong..." He said while seriously looking at me....

"But why would I marry her? We're not even in a relationship dad... I don't even like  that rabbit...." I irritably replied to him.... How could dad even think about this ridiculous idea? I thought he was smart but I guess I was wrong... I was cursing repeatedly in my head when he spoke again.....

"This is the last wish of your late grandfather Jiyong... He made a pact to Dara's grandpa that he would let one of his grandson marry his granddaughter..." dad said... 

I was about to ask him why me? Why not Top? or cousin Seungri... when he continued.. "And don't ask me why you... Jiyong, for the past years, we had made you do the things you want to do. So just this once, can you succumb to what we want? You're grandfather was really hurt when you turned down working in the company. So I'm really hoping you'll consider this matter..." 

Wow! Just wow! I'm just really speechless at that moment... Seriously, this is unfair...Dad's using an emotional appeal to me... 

"Plus Top had done so much in this family already....."  he continued... That just got me... I didn't even made him finish his sentence and just stood up and leave the room...

Yes, I know...I'm the useless son! He doesn't have to rub it on my face. And it's not as if what they're asking me to do is a simple thing. THEY WANT ME TO FREAKING MARRY! AND WORST TO THAT RABBIT! 

I don't know what gotten into when I just started driving on the sanctuary of that rabbit.. So here I am standing and watching the ice queen sitting along the shore. From the looks of it, she already know about this stupid marriage idea of our grandfathers... Ugh... I'm shivering just thinking about this marriage thing... Geez, it really creeps me out!

The thing is, I know that she's just gonna follow the commands of her dad... I mean she's the "Yes-Daddy" girl for crying out loud... I've never even heard her say No to her dad. And that's not good! If she agrees to this, I am doomed! So I really need to put a little sense in that ice mind of hers! I have to convince her not to agree with do this. 

We can't marry each other. I repeat, I, KWON JIYONG AND SANDARA PARK CAN'T MARRY EACH OTHER. So please help me God!

"YAH! Sandara Park!" I shouted at her.... Let the convincing begin....  





Autor's Note:

So what do you think? Please do leave some comments folks.. and follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/AnnaJaniella