THE NEWLY WEDS

Yes? Or No? Let's do both!

 

DARA’s POV

 

“What the hell is this ahjumma?! HAHAHAHAHA” the son of the devil said while clutching his stomach!

WHY?! PLEASE TELL ME WHY I MARRIED THIS STUPID ERT! OH GOD, GET ME OUT OF THIS EMBARRASMENT! Just three days of being married to him and I feel like I’m aging rapidly.

 

On our wedding night, did you know that he insisted that we should go to a bar to celebrate our marriage.  Crazy right?! Who in their right mind goes to a bar to celebrate their wedding night? HA? NO ONE! This  night is supposed to be magical, don’t you think? This is the time where you want to know your partner deeply.. If you know what I mean? It’s supposed to be the time to show how much you love each other and not to drink in a bar! Not that I want to do it with him, okay? Let’s just make that straight. It’s just stupid, his ideas! Urrrgggghhh!

So of course, I refuse his crazy idea to go to the bar but he still went and just left me in the room. Perfect!

 

So just awhile ago, the pain in the announced to his everyone that I “volunteered” to cook them breakfast. I was about to say no, when his mom smiled at me and well I couldn’t just say no after that. So there I went to their kitchen not really knowing what to do. Okay if there’s one thing in the world that I am bad at, it is cooking! But well it’s just breakfast; I could just fry some eggs and hotdogs. That’s not really difficult isn’t it?

But then again SANDARA + KITCHEN = DISASTER!

Which is why the great Kwon Jiyong is laughing at me right now like a there is no tomorrow! I want to punch him in the face!

JIYONG! STOP IT…” said his mom… “ Dara, dear it’s ok, it’s not that bad..” his mom tries to console me. Thank God his mom is such a sweetie or I will bury him alive.

“It’s not that bad? Haahahaha! Are you kidding me mom? This is pretty toasted!” 

I was about to reply when Top beat me into it “This is really good Dara!” he said while chewing my burnt hotdogs.

I smiled at Top and then diverted my gaze to Jiyong and gave him my most deadly glare while he just grinned at me like a devil. Gosh what an ! This marriage is going to be HELL!

 

GD’s POV

Okay, I know that was such a mean move but hey it’s good to know that Ms. Know It All doesn’t really Know It All! Hahahahaha! That sight of that burnt hotdog and eggs just really made my day and of course let us not forget the embarrassment in the ahjumma’s face.

On our wedding night, I asked her to go to a bar to celebrate our marriage just to pissed her off. The shocked on her face that night while I said that was beyond funny, like I said the most ridiculous es thing in the world.

And of course, as expected she decline her offer and so I left her in our room. Unknown to her, I didn’t really go to the bar, I just went to the guest room and rest there.

At around midnight, I went back to our room to get some clothes when I heared her called my name. I went to the bed, thinking she was still awake when she suddenly spoke while sleeping “ what a erted jerk”.

So even in her sleep I am still the erted jerk?! Hahahahaha! This marriage is going to be FUN!                                                               h