I DO? I DON'T? I DO? AAAAAH

Yes? Or No? Let's do both!

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

I never really imagined myself to be sitting here in front of the altar listening to whatever promises of love and marriage from this holy priest. I took a glance on the girl sitting beside me. She's beautiful. No let me rephrase, she is divine. If not with here beauty, I could have not stand the boring sermon of the priest. The ahjumma seems to be getting beuatiful each and everyday. What is happening to the world? I chuckled. She looked at me... Wow, an angel! I smiled.


“What is wrong with you?” She whispered angrily...
 

“Nothing” I whispered back and brushed my lips to her ears.

“You are such a erted...”

“Is there anything wrong Ms. Park?” The priest cut her off...

“Oh no, no Father!”

“Actually Father, she was just telling me that she can't wait for us to be alone... If you know what I mean...” My replied gained and uproar of laughter from the guests and from the priest. On the other hand, Ahjumma was blushing like a teenage girl. I could only laugh...

“If that's the case, then we should hurry up this sermon of mine, don't you think?” The priest said...

“If you insist Father...” I grinned... Another rounds of laughter was heard on the church. The Ahjumma kicked my foot...

“What?” I mouted to her while grinning. She just looked at me with her lazer eyes. Oh I could get use to this. This is going to be fun.

 

DARA's POV
 

I should have just backed out awhile ago. I should have just listened to my brother. How can I seriously think that I could manage this jerk beside me. ! ! I look sideways and saw him grinning by himself. What the hell is wrong with this jerk? I am marrying a retarded!

 

“Ms. Park..” the priest called my attention...

 

“Honey, Father's asking you if you'll take me as your husband till death do us part...” The jerk butted while smirking like stupid jerk as he is....

“Father, can you repeat the question for my lovely bride here? She seems to be lost with her thoughts. Don't worry sweetheart, honeymoon's just on the corner...” He delibrately said it loudly for everyone in the church to hear... God! He's making fun of me. I hate him! I seriously hate this stupid, undeniably jerk!

 

“Ms. Park...” Father called my attention once again while smiling...

“Yes, father?” I asked....

 

“So will you take, Kwon Jiyong, as your lawfully husband, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer, till death do you part?” The priest asked me..

 

OMG! This is it! I can't do this. I cant..... I looked back and saw my brother looking at me while signaling me to say no... On his right was my father looking who is looking at me seriously. I looked at the priest again and answered “Yes, I DO”..

 

KILL ME NOW!  






Author's Note:

Watcha think folks? I need comments! :p