Jealousy

Friendly Fight

Meanwhile at 9icee dorm....

Taemin,Niel.chunji and changjo visited at different times at the dorm...

Taemin 9:00 Am

L oppa: Hi! Taemin! Do you need something? Why are you looking like something is lost?

Hyunseung oppa: Ummmm...Maybe his cellphone is lost...

Jisook: Taemin what are you looking for?

Hyunyoung: Yah! don't make so noisy sounds, maknae is sleeping....Shhhhh....

Woori unnie: Isn't it obvious, what is lost or who.....

Taemin: You know who I'm looking for....Hyung where is your sister? Aren't you supposed to be panicking because your sister is lost and so as you girls and noona!!

Hyunyoung: I said quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!

L oppa: Hyunyoung, now you are the noisy one....

Hyunyoung: Oh. sorry oppa....

Woori unnie: If you are looking for____. She is at their house.

Taemin: thanks noona....

Chunji 12:00 pm

Chunji: Anyeong haseo! Where is ____?

L oppa: At their house. She missed it so much so she decided to go on leave after those live performances.....Currently she is on vacation......

Chunji: Thanks.

Niel 1:00 pm

Niel : Hyung, where is ____? she has been lost! Why are you all relaxing and just sitting there. What  is she's in trouble? What if she's kidnapped...

Hyunseung oppa hits Niel on head...

Hyunseung: Niel, are you saying I'm not a good brother? And she's not kidnapped or lost she's on vacation at our house and is planning to reunite with her japanese friends since they didn't see each other for a long time...

Niel: aahhhhhhh.....Where is your house?

L oppa: It's not that far.... Go to Jyp entertainment then just ride a taxi then say Jang residence...It's known because of the sign at the gate, it says Jang Residence...

Niel: Thanks thanks thanks....

Jisook: You know what oppas,unnie and girls....those guys are so paranoid that it's like something bad happened to ____....

Changjo 4:00 pm

Changjo: Excuse me, whe..........

All: AT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Changjo: Ok thanks....

L oppa: If you are lost just call Niel or chunji....

changjo: Ya!

At the house......

Ren or miura arrived....(Karui's nii-chan)

Ren: KAME????? My sister said she didn't ordered you to come here....but then if you are here already then just .....oh! Video games! Let's play!

____: GREAT! another video games addict.....

Sayumi: Hey! you two! If you will just play there then Karui should not have sent you to protect our frien too!!!

Mocca: Hey I'm cooking...........Ren? Oh I know your sister didn't send you here...

Ren: Yeah right! How do you know?

Mocca: Well I am the one she sent plus the yukan club guys....

Girls: She is right!!!!!

____: Awwww!!!! I missed you girls!

Mayu: Don't worry we'll shout more!!!

All laughed except the two guys playing video games....

Sayumi: So what will we do to prevent that Risako from hurting our bestfriend.

Mayu: As i said, If I can read minds, I would know  her plan but I can't read minds....

Miya: This is not a joke Mayu....Risako girl might hurt her or she would do something bad to ____ that we won't see her ever again.........

Minami: Hmmm.....Do you like the Changjo guy Risako girl liked?

____: Changjo is just my friend......

They heard something fell on the floor...Behind was Taemin, Niel, Chunji and Changjo who was picking up his bag which was on the floor.

____: Guys? Why are you here?

Taemin: I'm here to check if you are okay and if you have some time for a commercial because there is a cf audition so I wanted you to try it....

Niel: I was also here to check if you are okay......

Chunji: Just to check too....

Changjo: Ummm.......I.......wa.....n......t........too.......che....ck ....to...o........

____: Changjo stop sttutering! and are you crying?

Changjo: This is nothing! I'm just so happy to see you very safe and happy too.....

Changjo POV

When I heard her say that I am just her friend.....My heart was smashed into pieces.....It's me.......I  don't blame her for this.....

I'm okay! I just need to be on a relacing vacation just to forget...........And who's that Risako girl her bestfriends were saying......If that Risako girl wants to hurt her because of me then I'll just....................................get away from her or hide.........Promise I'll never be even close just a bit if that girl wants to hurt her........

End of Changjo's POV

____: ah! I forgot! These are my bestfriends fromJapan......this is sayumi, this is Miya, this is Minami or Mii-chan and Mayu.

The two guys playing are Ren and that is kame....

GIRLS POV

Miya:Why are they looking at the two guys like they want to play too....

Sayumi:Hmmmmm....They are looking at the boys like they want to virtually punch them....

Mayu: Look at their eyes so fierce and angry...

Minami: what's the matter with these guys? do they want to stare at them all day....

____: What's wrong with them?

End of GIrls' POV

____: Hey guys do you want to play too? Just say what you want.....the girl cooking is Mocca, she is our friend too....

Mayu: Hi! Are they like that when they see guys?

Sayumi: Hey guys! Don't you want to check ____? The guys there are not viruses that would infect your ____.

Minami: Guys! Care to take a look at our ____?

Miys: OH! ____ what happened to you? guys help I think she can't breath that much....

The guys turn to see a very ok and healthy and not out of breath ____.

Chunji: Hey whats with you girls....Don't ever joke like that again!!!!

Sayumi: Ok! Just don't look at the guys playing like they are a threat to our____'s health!

Ren: guys, do you want to play because I'm so tired!

____: Ren? tired? Or is ir because you don't want them to see your addiction togames?

Ren: Hey! Come here! you can't to that to Miura Haruma the best!

Ren ran after ____ at the garden and started playing with the water from ther host....

Guys POV

Niel: Oh! That Ren guy will get it later! How dare you make my angel die of tiredness because you were running after her!!!!

Changjo: Oh GREAT! It looks like the guys are a no chance too!

Chunji: That guy will taste my puch if the girls are going to buy food...

Taemin: angel! can you fly? You should fly so that Ren guy won't get you! Go just Run like a bug or monster is chasing you!

End of guys' POV

____ and Ren were so wet when they came in and when Kame saw it, he grabs ____  to the room....

In the room....

Kame: Karui told me you could get sick if you won't dry yourself!

Kame grabbed a towel from the closet and then grabbed ____'s hand to come out....

Kame started drying ____'s hair...

Kame: Later you should change your clothes....Hey Ren next time you want to play water just grab me insted of her because Jin and Seishiro will scold me so bad for not taking care of their baby...

Ren: ah! I forgot it! Please don't let Jin and Seishiro-kun know that we played water outside.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kame: No!

Mocca: You both are gonna be scolded by Jin and Seishiro...You didn't take care of her.....Kame you are just playing and playing and playing endlessly and you Ren just joined and splashed water on ____.I'm sure they are on their way now they just go to buy food for us....

At Karui's house.

Karui: Hmmm.... I should get going to ____ Ane's house...? All settled! (packs things and got to the airport)

At ____ house

Karui: Hehehehe.... (5 minutes later) Mocca Ane... Pssst!

Mocca: Yes? Ohhh Karui! You didn't say you would come back, you are so fast...

Karui:Shhhh.... Don't shout! Opps sorry... I'll come later k??

The girls have come home with bags of foods...

Karui: Hello! Who are you guys?!

____: Oh! Thi is Sayumi, Miya,Minami and Mayu....

Karui: Ohhhh.... Fine.... Did you saw Nii-chan?? And why are you wet??

____: Jin and Seishiro nii-chan are scolding your nii-chan...

Karui: Okay.... So, did you saw Risakomonster??

Risako: What monster are you talking about Karui?!

Karui: Ohhh... nothing... but just YOU!

Risako: Ohh really?? Want to fight?

Karui: Ne.... Fighting are just for losers...

Risako: Really? or you are just a scarebaby crying mommy!

Karui: Can you step one more forward??

Risako: Why??

Karui: Because, I think someone wants to see you beautiful face...

Risako: Who? Then I will...

Then when Risako step one more forward... She fell...

Karui: Hmmmp... I am not going to fall on my feet again...

Risako: Ohh really? So you would like to be slapped?

Karui: If you can... Try it.

Risako tries to slap Karui but Karui have dodged very fast

Risako: WHAT!

Karui: Sorry, I have learned that when I got to Karate school... I AM NOT the weakling you know...

Risako: Really so if I punched ____ on the face CAN she dodge it?

Risako felt a strong push from the back which made her fall once again....

____: So how are you gonna fight me if the fight is already done? You fell.

Risako: Oh so here's the one we are talking about....

____: You can't fight me....You'll just lose...Without even hurting you with my own hands...i'll just use my mind.

Risako: What a childish girl....Magic is not true.....

____: Oh really? watch this...I'll control everything just in my mind...

Sayumi, Miya, Minami and Mayu pushed Risako....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------