Worrying friends.....

Friendly Fight

____: Risako? Who is that? And Changjo? So she likes Changjo!

Mocca: Yes! So we must protect you from her.

____: I hope Karui didn't tell................

They heard fast sounds of footsteps and then 4 girls hurriedly came in....

girl 1: ____! You need a bodyguard now! I won't let that Risako girl hurt you! (the girl shouted)

girl 2: And you must stay here if you don't have a schedule ok! We'll call Hyunseung oppa and L oppa about this....(the 2nd girl calmly said)

girl 3: and who is that Changjo she is saying? Is he your boyfriend? We have to discuss this later then, you didn't tell us that you have a boyfriend and that Risako girl wants him. ( the girl said angrily)

girl 4: If I can just read minds, I would read Risako's mind to prevent something bad on her plan...

Mocca: Ummmm......Who are these girls? Do you know them? They might be Risako's friends....

____: I know them. They are my friends from Japan. Sayumi! Miya! Minami! Mayu! (hugs all of them)

Trivia: Sayumi Michishige is from Morning Musume and Miyabi Natsuyaki is from Berryz Koubou and Buono.Minami Minegishi is from Akb48 and no3b.Mayuyu Watanabe is from AkB48.

Sayumi Michishige

s  sa

Miyabi Natsuyaki

m  d

Minami Minegishi

ms  d

Mayuyu Watanabe

g

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nezumi mode today.....

Majisuka Gakuen japanese drama

Mayuyu as Nezumi

It does not mean that if you are the strongest, you can beat everybody, Being intelligent, using your mind so that you can think of tricks to beat everybody. Sometimes you don't need to fight to win, you can be mysterious to everybody, what they don't know is that you are their biggest fear even if you don't throw a single punch...It's like they are gonna be losing just with the power of your mind....

 

Strength is not just in fighting, but in using your brains.....

Master manipulator who uses her/his brains....

They are LOSING without even a touch......

d