The Party for 9icee's Debut!!!!

Friendly Fight

Hyunseung oppa and L oppa shooked all of them to wake up...

Taemin: Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! ____ you are so beautiful....

Niel: Yah! I'm supposed to be the first one to say that!

Changjo: Hi! ____, sorry for not showing up and not contacting...(because of his fail to confess)

Siwan(ze:a): Anyeong haseo! ____!You are really pretty too!

Chunji: ____! Have you watched SGB?

____: Ya, I did watched your you know...

L oppa: Yah guys stop that!

Jisook: Yah! Aren't we beautiful too! i know my bestfriend is really beautiful but for once can you consider that we are here!

____: Hey the opening will get started then we can change into party clothes next!

Boys: Don't change!

____: Then if you want just take a picture with me!

Boys except the oppas; YEY!

End of ____'s POV

The boys are starting to take pictures of ____.

Hyunseung oppa  and Doojoon oppa hosted the party...

After the opening and praying they all changed to party clothes...

Woori unnie

wooriunnie

Jisook

jisook

Me

airi  airi

Hyunyoung

hyunyoung

Sohyun

sohyun

when the girls came out....

The boys were like that again...

Ricky: Noona! Pretty!

Taemin: Noona neomu yeppeo (noona is so pretty) (sings replay)

Chunji: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................

Changjo: Wow! ____! and the girls!

Niel: There's an angel in my heart( sings angel of teen top)

Taemin: Siwan hyung! dont dare come closer ok!

Siwan: Taemin what are you thinking? i am not that bad! ____ can we take pictures again?

____: Fine but when I'm finished let the other girls too!

Boys: Fine!

Picture....Picture.....Picture......

All of them ate and after that Doojoon oppa called our group's name for speech.

Doojoon oppa: Come here 9icee! Give a simple speech for all of us.

9icee: Anyeong haseo 9icee imnida!

Woori unnie: Ummmmm.....Thank you for supporting us and helping us to be where we are now. We all would like to thank our handsome Appa ee for being a great dad and manager to us. Thanks for making my dreams come true Cube Appa. ( starting to cry) It would never be easy to do these things if it weren't for my Cube famiy and specially the members.Jisook, you have such a very wonderful voice and sometimes so naughty but I love you too. ____, you are our dance machine forever, you can do so many things and you are so talented, you never fail to make people laugh with your humor, you never fail to make people be amazed and you can make the boys jaw's drop and widening their eyes with your talent and beauty.You are also our great fashionista who helps us pick clothes and buy make up for us, Hyunyoung our new member, Infinite's Sungyeol's sister, you are a very great singer who sings with her heart and a person who can be another clown like ____.Maknae Sohyun,our baby, you are such a cool baby like ____, you too likes to dance cool ones and especially the boy group's dances.You can also be cute with your aegyo...Me, as a leader, I'll take care of you all and will listen to your problems and try to help you with something...9icee's leader Go woori imnida!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl's speeches are too long so next chapter!