Gift giving continuation and a visit to........

Friendly Fight

____ POV

We arrived at our home....we all said goodbye to our Appa ee....Hyunseung oppa and L oppa will sleep here too...

L oppa: ____ here! a package for you from an unknown sender!

____: Mysterious!

I opened it! Inside is.....

mandoo

____: A mandoo keychain....Who is the only one who calls me Mandoo? (dumpling- My cheeks are chubby and it looks like dumpling or like Sohee of Wg)....

(Sohee Mandoo)

mandoo

and another gift....

onigirir

onigiri

____: I know it now oppas! But i'll read the message first....

Message:

Baby Mandoo! (baby dumpling). For now I know you know who am I, I know I don't need to say but anyways It's your Junsu oppa! The other 2pm members congratulate you too and so as the members. We can't go to the party and to the debut since we are preparing for something....Your Taecyeon oppa wants to say that he missed Jyp's Baby mandoo.Sometimes you should visit Jyp again...Your unnies also missed you and also your friend Sohee mandoo and Suzy.Bye!

You should go say to your oppas that you need a new phone!

2pm Junsu oppa....

Hyunseung: Aish! How dare he say I'm not gonna buy you a new phone. Im actually taking you to the mall to buy a new one but that package came....

L oppa: Oh Really hyung? Really? But you said you will go to Cube because of practice?

Hyunseung: Fine! Just  buy a phone for my sister! Here is the money! I have to go.....

____: Are my unnie and the girls asleep?

L oppa: Yes! They are tired! let's go before they wake up and go shopping so much again!

____: I'll just change oppa!

airi

We arrived at our favorite mall-Seoul Galleria Fashion Mall

We got in a Phone store...

phone

L oppa: Oh! How about this?

phie

____: Cute but maybe..........

____: Oppa look at this!

phone2

____: Oh and this too!

phone3

L oppa: Aegi! Do you want to buy all of the phones in here?

gold

____: Then Oppa I'll buy all 4 please! The 2 with stones, the one you picked and the gold.But I want 1 more black phone....

L oppa: OK OK OK! You love phone design don't you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update again!