Childhood Friend...

Friendly Fight

After all of that scaring the boys and revenge, we came home.

Hyunyoung and Sohyun was now sitting at our sofa and Woori unnie walked to the room.

Hyunseung oppa was quite scared. Still scared.

Jisook and I was about to go upstairs but the boys who were still with us, Two of them grabbed my hand.

____: Niel! Taemin! I need to go to my room! Go now Please!

Ricky: Noona they wanted to say that they didn't get scared!

____: I know you were scared, I am more happier if you were scared! (Joking)

L oppa: Guys, go home now! They have to rest for all the controlling and scaring they have done! (Glaring at the girls)

____: Oppa! you were scared! Anyways we have to go upstairs! (trying to ignore L oppa's glare)

Boys: Ok! Fine!

The boys came home. ____ and Jisook came to their room.

____ POV

Jisook finished changing so she left me in the room myself.

I was sitting on my bed looking at our pictures of the boys scared and the girls at the control room.

My Phone rang:

I can't take my breath breath breath sigani galsurok jeom jeom....

I took it and answered an unknown number.

Phone Conversation:

____: Yobosaeyo!

Caller: Aegi ____! How are you?

____: Who is this?

Caller: How could you forget the voice of your handsome oppa, Aegi?

____: GEUN SUK oppa!

Jang Geun Suk

geunsuk oppa

Geun Suk oppa: Yeh! You didn't forget me! Anyway, I am congratulating our Aegi for their sucessful debut showcase and their amazing Music video. I am here shooting He's beautiful, They missed you too. Here is your friend Uee.(Passed to Uee)

Uee

uee

UEE: ____! I missed you too and congratulations on your debut!

____: Uee Please say to all of them there that I am always watching He's beautiful and that I'll visit some day.

UEE: Ok! I'm so excited!

____: Ya! me too!

(Uee passed again to geun suk oppa)

Geun suk oppa: Aegi, your Yonghwa oppa wants to ask if you know someone named Jungshin before.

____:  Hmmmmmmm.......well......Jungshin..WHAT!!!! Can you ask Yonghwa oppa what is that Jungshin guy's last name is?

Geun suk oppa: Yonghwa said Lee Jungshin!

____: Wait where is Yonghwa oppa?

Geun suk oppa: Well, he has gone to his schedule with his group Cn Blue on M countdown...Go catch him there!

___: Ye oppa! I must go now!

Geun suk: Ok! Bye Aegi!

End of Phone Conversation

I hurriedly changed into these;

airi

I ran downstairs and grabbed L oppa's hands because Hyunseung oppa is still scared.

L oppa: Hey, Niel's grabbing hand disease got you?

____: Hyunseung oppa, we'll go! i'll meet my friend before...

Hyunseung oppa; Ok!

We headed to our car and L oppa drives me to M countdown.

We arrived at M countdown...

m countdown

____: Oppa, I'll go inside!

L oppa: Ok! i'll be waiting here!

I entered M countdown studio, I saw Yonghwa oppa talking with three guys.

cnblue

I tapped Yonghwa oppa's back.

Yonghwa oppa: ehhhh!!! you're here! This is the Jungshin I said... (points to the tall person)

____: Anyeong haseo Cn blue! And may I ask? Do you know who is ____.... (ask the tall guy)

Jungshin (cn blue)

jungshin

Jungshin: Ummm....Many has the name ____, and I also want to ask if you were ____ so I asked Yonghwa hyung to ask Geun suk hyung about where is ____. Actually i want to ask, What do ____ call Jungshin?

____: That is so easy you tall person, geonmul! (building).

Jungshin: Correct!

____: So it's my turn, Hmmmm.... so what is the nickname of ____ that Jungshin calls her. If you can't answer this right then you are not Jungshin the geonmul because he is the only one who calls ____ with that nickname.

Jungshin: Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....Squirrel!

Yonghwa oppa: Yah! you guys stop asking each other. Isn't it obvious both of you are finding each other.

Jungshin and ____: We just want to be sure....

____: Yah! Geonmul! Hyunseung oppa and I missed you and why didn't you told us that you debuted in Cn blue?

Jungshin: Sorry I can't contact Hyunseung hyung and squirrel.

Yonghwa: Jungshin, since we are finished performing, you should go to their house, I mean also dorm.Geonmul!

Jungshin: Hyung stop calling me Geonmul, my bestfriend is the only one who calls me that...and squirrel, you didn't also say you debuted in 9icee...Anyways, you are cool as always...

____: Let's go L oppa is waiting at the car!

Jungshin: L oppa? Who is that? isn't that Infinite's member?

____: Geonmul! He is my oppa! Like my big brother too...

Jungshin: Ahhhhhhhhhh............i missed a lot of things.....

(still ____'s POV)

We came to the car and saw L oppa watching videos of Infinite in his cellphone...

____: Oppa! Jungshin is here!

L oppa: Oh! That was fast!

Jungshin: Anyeong haseo! Cn blue Untouchable Jungshin imnida!

____: Geonmul so you are the U of Cn blue! And you are really untouchable since people are too small to touch a building!

L oppa: Anyeong haseo! infinite's Vocal and Face of the group, L Myungsoo imnida!

____: Anyeong haseo, 9icee's Main dancer, Lead Vocals and Rapper, ____ imnida!

We all laughed for what i did.

We got into the car and l oppa drived again.

We arrived at the house.

We came in the living room.

livingroom

We saw Taemin,Onew oppa, Niel, Chunji , Ricky and sungyeol oppa who visited his sister Hyunyoung.

They saw us.

Taemin, Niel and Chunji standed from the sofa.

Taemin, Niel and Chunji: Hi __....

They stopped when they saw Jungshin.

Hyunseung oppa: Oh! Jungshin welcome back! I mean I didn't know you were the Jungshin we know.

Jungshin: Anyeong haseo, Jungshin of Cn blue imnida!

____: Anyeo.....(about to introduce again but L oppa put his hand on my mouth).

They both laughed again, this time with the other boys....

____: Where are my girls and unnie?

Hyunseung oppa: They waited for you on your room. They wanted to go shopping again.

____: Ok! (dragged Jungshin to the room)

Taemin: Hyunseung hyung! Who is that exactly?

Niel; I want to know too!

Hyunseung oppa: Ok! It's her bestfriend!

All: ahhhhhhh.......................

Taemin: We'll come to buy something too

Chunji: Me too

Niel: Of course me too.

Hyunseung oppa: Ok! Just go then! Let's get ready to shopping! AGAIN!

At the ____ and Jisook's room...

The girls were shock to see Geonmul...

____: Woori unnie and girls! This is my childhood Bestfriend, Jungshin....Geonmul! introduce yourself!

Girls: (laughing) Geonmul (building). What a cute nickname! Hahahahahaha!

Jungshin: Anyeong haseo, Jungshin of Cn blue imnida! Hey Squirrel! Don't dare to introduce again, are you in your Super Happy mode?

Jisook: Nice to meet you geonmul, since you are my bestfriend's bestfriend then you are my bestfriend too!

Woori unnie: Yah! Let's get ready downstairs! ____ change your clothes!

They go downstairs including Jungshin,

I changed into these:

airi

since we debuted now, many fans would want our autograpgh...and we can't normally play around but it's okay it's part of the sacrifice...

I walked downstairs and saw they are all ready to go...we got inside the car...

We arrived at our very favorite mall..

galleria Like this story? Give it an Upvote!

Thank you!