Visit at our house!!!!......

Friendly Fight

____ POV

I came home with L oppa being welcomed with Woori unnie and the girl's glares.

____: Glare at Hyunseung oppa! He was the one who said to buy new phones!

Hyunseung: Aegi, here is my gift! (goes to his room and grabbed something)

h

____: What a cute jacket! BUT it's for kids....

Hyunseung: It fits you! And a backpack too!

f

____: Thanks oppa! can I go to our house? I will wear the jacket! and bring the backpack!

Hyunseung: L drive her there!

____: It's ok I'll text Jaekyung unni to drive....Since L oppa is really tired....

Hyunseung: Ok! Be careful!

I texted unni to come pick me up....I filled the bag with the phones, camera and my Nds. I put L oppa's gift, the ipod in my pocket and the earphones in my ear already....

d

L oppa: Jaekyung noona is here to pick you up Aegi!

____: Ok I'm ready!

I came downstairs and saw Jaekyung unni....

Jaekyung unnie (Rainbow)

v

Jaekyung unni: Oh! How cute your bag and that jacket too!

Hyunseung: I gave it to her! See Aegi, it's really cute!

Jaekyung: Let's go!

____: Bye!

Car

f

____: (Where in the world is Geonmul? Ahhhh...I forgot, he has a schedule with Cn blue...)

Jaekyung unni: Here we are!

____: Thanks unni! You can go now! Sorry for disturbing you because L oppa is tired...

Jaekyung unni: Bye!

At our house

d

____: Hmmmmmmmmm..... Appa and Omma are not here....

I heard a ring from the doorbell.....

____: Who is it?Ehhh....!!!!! KAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( He hide himself before showing up.....So I thought there was nobody)

Kame: Konnichiwa! (Hi) Nagai jikan wa, sanshō e kudasai! ( Long time, no see!!!)

____: Kame Toki ni tōchaku a nodesu ka? (When did you arrive?)

Kame: Ummmmmm.......Eto.............Karui wants me to visit here since she left to do something......

____: We missed you guys so much! Samishi ! (Miss)

Kame: I heard you now have a group! Omedetou!!!!!!!!!!!( Congratulations!!!!!!!

Kamenashi Kazuya

Trivia: He is the K of Kat-tun, co- member with Jin or Miroku)

f  v

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! as we said more characters to come!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!