Confessions and a Fail...

Friendly Fight

(still ____'s POV)

I saw Changjo. I called his name.

"Changjo! Why are you here?" I shouted

"I jest want to ask if you have a.....a.....a..........a.............ahhhhhhhhhh...(thinking)."Changjo nervously said

End of ____'s POV

Changjo POV

Why can't I say that word? I just want to ask if you have a boyfriend, easy!.

What can be a good replacement for boyfriend word.

"A.......time right now,YES time, because I will buy something at the mall."Whoooooooo....So nervous but I managed to replace it and I thought of a way to say it...

"Ok, let's go now."____ said

We got to the Galleria Fashion mall because it's our favorite.

End of Changjo's POV

____ POV

We got to a store, a t-shirt printing store then when it was finished, Changjo wore it already.

We came out that store and continued to walk until he stopped.

"Bye! Thanks for coming with me!' Changjo said

He didn't walk but he playfully did the moonwalk.Will he walk his home moonwalking and after that....

End of ____'s POV

Changjo POV

I was still moonwalkinh then I thought I need to turn now.

(He is wearing the shirt that he printed something on. The front of the t-shirt says nothing but at the back of it, IThe words, i like you and do you have a boyfriend is printed)

I grabbed all of my strenght and courage to turn around. I did it.

End of Changjo's POV

____ POV

The t-shirt says that I like you and do you have a boyfriend. He really loves his noona fans. Awwwwww......(FAILED CHANGJO)

When he was gone, I came into a make up store and I wanted to buy some.

I spotted these so I bought all colors. It was glitter eyeliner.We could use it so I bought them a set too.

glittereyeliner

And when I got out I trien the blue one...

eyeglitter

My unnie and my girls will love these.

Then I put it in my bag. I wanted to buy more but................someone grabbed my hand.I was still looking at the store.

Then we came at a dark part of the mall. The there were lights again. It was a movie theater of the mall.

Then that someone dragged me inside one. There were many people sitting and then he dragged me and then let me sit and the he stopped holding my arm and disappeared...

The movie started but it was Teen top's Supa Luv.

After that Niel appeared at the big screen..Wait NIEL!!! Do you have a movie?

I watched it and he said.

"Angel ____, I want to say that I really want to protect you and be with you even if we are not yet together...I won't let them touch even a strand of your hair...I also wanted to say Saranghaeyo! (I love you!) (did a heart sign) and I always will."Niel said in the video.

I started crying because it's touching that he did all of this just to confess to me.

Then Niel appeared at the stage of the big screen.

"My angel, why are you crying?"He said

He came to my seat and hugged me and then the people clapped.

"Everyone, ahjummas, ahjussis and kids and all the people here and also the staff.Thank you very much for cooperating." He thanked them

"Let's go, I'll walk you home my angel."Niel said

"Hmmm, (pouting) you said you could call me that?" I asked

"You! Remember at the dance practice, you told us that it's ok if we wanted." He answered

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, but I didn't said you could add MY! But ok for ll of these you need it."

We walked out and began walking at the mall.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Changjo said he'll come at your house so I followed both of you to the mall and when you were in the printing store, I made all of it ready for my you know, confession." He answered

We came home and then we said good bye to each other. I came to my room.

End of ____'s POV

Niel secretly gave the cd of what happened to Jisook.

Hyunseung oppa, L oppa and 9icee watched it all.

____ POV

I was coming down from our room then I sat with them at the living room. They watched it!!!!

"____, so that's what happened."Jisook said

"Fine.Fine but don't tease me."

The began teasing and teasing like forever.

They turned the dvd off nd watched tv.

"SGB!!!!" All of us

Host: So Teen top is here with us. Cap, Ricky, L.Joe and Chunji!

Host: So can I ask who is your ideal girl or crush? Cap you first...

Cap: Oh Well then. I love my Ideal girl already.

Host:Wow! Who is it?

Cap: JURI NOONA SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jungjuri

(Comedienne Jung juri unnie)

Everybody at SGB laughed and so us all of us at home.

Host: Ricky's turn, no more juri answers

Ricky: Well My Ideal girl is my ____ noona but she is just my friend.

Host: Next! L.joe!

L.Joe: Since Juri noona is taken by Cap hyung, I'll answer ____ too.

Host: Chunji!

Chunji: ____!!!! And I also want to confess right now. I know she is watching and so as 9icee and the 2 oppas at home.

Host: Wow! Ok just stand in the center!

"Ehhhhhh!!!!!  Another confession!" All of them at our house

"Shhhhh!!! Quiet! Let's listen!" Hyunseung oppa said

Chunji: Well, I thought you were really an angel when I met you because you are so pretty...you are also cool and always shocks and amazes boys. Your voice is trully angelic and beautiful. Please let me make you happy when you are sad and I won't steal you from your oppas and friends.I like you ____!

Host: Wooooh!!! It's hard to confess! anyways there are two confessions already! Teen top's Niel and Chunji!

Changjo at home watching tv with Niel,

"I confessed already but she didn't understand it. I'll try again"Changjo in his mind

End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two confessions!