Horror House

Friendly Fight

Phone Conversation:

Karui: Oi! ____, Remember I said that we will go to my horror house?

____: We were watching tv just now! We'll get ready!

Jisook: Karui! 2 boys already confessed today!

Karui: (Rolling on the floor laughing) Really!? Well that was harsh... kind of... (laughing out loud).

____: Hey! Jisook! Why? Why? Why?  (sings BTD)

Karui: Hmmm.... Congrats! hahahaha! Good luck on finding the one ____. Hey! Jisook! Why did you get the phone and talked are you a "SHOW OFF" ??!

____: Ok! Stop all the teasing! We'll get there fast!

Karui: Well, ____ stop shouting! Jisook will be teased later...! And Hyunseung oppa you know what to do later, right?...

Hyunseung: Yah! Stop it! I won't get scared later!

L! if I get scared please protect our Aegi ____ ok! (Whispers to L and pushes the phone away)

Karui: I heard that Hyunseung oppa! I made my horror house with what you are scared of...! Don't even worry a bit with ____ she'll even like it. She is not a scared of what I have made. (BWAHAHAHAHA!)

____: Ok stop it, let's just hurry!

Karui: I will be waiting outside, K?

End of phone conversation.

At the horror house:

____: Hey Karui! We're here already, stop saying we're slow ok! Look behind you!

Karui: You are slow slowpoke, I have been here 1 hour ago... ____ STOP doing your pranks on me... It will get back to you guys remember that, K?

____: We're not doing a prank Karui! It's real! we're here already... Look behind you...

Karui: I am looking behind slowpoke... You look straight at the entrance and STOP shouting...

Karui saw them, they we're standing in front of their van. Hyunseung oppa,L oppa, Shinee, Teen top's Niel and Ricky, adn 9icee was there. They were standing in a line in front of the van facing the entrance and Karui.

Like this: -----------------------------  The Van

      ------------------------------------------------------ Them standing in a line...

(Karui's face is like this XD)

Karui: Walk closer NOW!

____: Let's go guys and may I remind you stop the power ranger mode! (it's like power ranger, they walk in a line with poses and then face the villain)

Karui: Do I look like a villain guys?! Really! Doing that walk and a line again? Seriously?

ley

____: Let's go in! I said stop it! Taemin! you look like you will dance with your pose!

Karui: (up there is Ley from Grand Chase) Taemin! Dance! Dance until you can!

In the scary horror house:

Karui: Oi! ____ come with me! I have a way. Boys! Do not follow! Or else there will be something I will do to all of you!

____: Boys! Behave! Jisook, Hyunyoung, Sohyun and Woori unnie take care!

Karui: Oh unnies I forgot come with us let the boys suffer! It's payback time!

Jisook: YEY! I know you won't ditch your unnies!

Karui: Want to be ditched? xD

Woori unnie: Stop it already! Let's go!

Karui: Woori unnie don't go fast. Or else I will want you to stay with the boys... We will get to our station unnie. soz

Jisook: Ok! I don't want to be ditched the boys may also be scared!

Karui: Come on vamonos! Everybody let's go. Come on lets get going, I know boys you can't do it! Where are they going? To the horror house! (Dora the explorer!)

____: YEY!!!! Arigatou THANK YOU FOR…!!
Sekaijuu e no HUG.... (sings too)

Karui: Let's go hurry run before the traps get on it's going to be 8:00 PM! and it's 7:55 PM. Come follow me! Oppas get scared and all who are not my oppas there BE SCARED!

The girls got in the control room of the horror house.

Karui pushed the big red button and traps are starting to run...

The boys are starting to walk on the scary horror house stairs...

Karui: Look at their eyes... I think there are scared already especially Hyunseung oppa...

____: Oppa! This is my revenge because you oppas were teasing us...

Karui: My revenge on Taemin because he broke my glasses...!

Meanwhile....

Hyunseung oppa: SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karui: Hahahaha! Hyunseung oppa shouted! (Evil look)

____: Look at them! Only L oppa is not scared!

Karui: Hahahahahahahahaha! L oppa is not scared of a baby walking doll with a bloody face... That the face is kind of scary...

____: Taemin jumped to Onew oppa! He's really scared!

Karui: I had my revenge on Taemin...! Now for Hyunseung oppa for teasing slowpoke and me!

Hyunseung was scared by a white lady that showed in front of them.

____: Hyunseung oppa is singing Everyday I shock Everynight I shock while crying!

Karui: Hmmmm...... Now it's done Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping to laugh until I die!

Jisook: I want my revenge on Onew oppa because he eats all the chicken!

The horror house was finished and the boys are shaking and L oppa isnt.

Karui's revenge list:

Hyunseung oppa

Taemin

Onew oppa

Key

L oppa

Karui's POV:

Karui: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I need my revenge on Key oppa and L oppa....

End of POV