Here I come SHINee

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

Calvin and Lisa make their way over to me rubbing my back. “We’re glad you’re going, do you think everything will get sorted?” Calvin asks; Lisa punches him in the shoulder.

“I’m sure everything will be ok, after all you two are in love.” Lisa says glaring at Calvin who is trying to figure out why he was punched.

“Anniyo, I’m in love; Jonghyun might not be.” I tell them crying still, leaning into Lisa.

Lisa shoos Calvin to go to the store, “You know, I think he still loves you, they all seemed pretty happy to hear your voice, I think they didn’t mean what they said last year.”

Biting my lip I nod my head. “I need to book a ticket.”

“Go for it Olivia.” She says pushing my computer closer to me.

Slowly my tears stop, letting me see clearly as I book a round trip ticket, staying for the entire summer, but subject for change at my digression, something that I very might end up doing after a couple of days, hours even.

“You know, maybe this will calm my heart.” I whisper getting up to finish some homework. “After all this year hasn’t been so bad.”

“No it hasn’t, you’ve done a lot.” Lisa says giggling. “All the dance recitals and what not, plays, exams, classes, not to mention all the guys that have tried so hard to capture your attention.”

I smirk at her. “Like you’re one to talk, tons of guys have asked you out and every time without fail you reject them.”

Lisa shoots me a smile, blushing slightly she sighs. “The guy I have my eyes set on doesn’t seem to realize it.”

“Calvin.” Pops out of my mouth, making her blush all the more. “You know you should just ask him out.”

Shaking her head she sighs. “I saw him kissing a girl earlier, he’s taken.”

My eyes bulge out. “OH, Calvin isn’t taken, he kissed me to scare so guy off!” I explain, but seeing her face fall she smiles weakly. “Lisa, you know I don’t like anyone here, talk to him.”

“Nah, I don’t know, I like being friends with him.”

“Maybe he’d like it even more not to be friends.” I counter smiling at her, I’ve heard Calvin several times in his sleep mutter Lisa’s name, and as long as I’ve been staying with him I’ve never seen him nor heard him mention or talk about a girl like he does Lisa.

“I better get going; I don’t want Kelly to lock me out again.” She says edging towards her door. “Bye, I’ll help you pack next week or something.” She says scurrying out as Calvin comes in.

“You should ask Lisa out.” I tell him grabbing the ice cream he hands me, this shocks him. “Don’t give me that look. I see how you look at her.”

“I don’t know Lisa doesn’t date.” Calvin says sadly. “She told me so when we first met.

Chuckling I push his shoulder. “What she really means is she doesn’t date guys she doesn’t find worth her time, and trust me girls do that, but she’s always around you should just give it a try.”

He eyes me, “Why?”

“You two are always together anyways, might as well make it official.” I tell him nonchalantly. “Besides I’m making changes in my life too.”

“Yeah, going back to Korea, I’m glad.” He says taking a spoonful of my ice cream. “Honestly all the guys that ask me about you. It’s irritating.”

Smiling at him I push his shoulder lightly. “It can’t be that many guys.”

“You’d be surprised, Lisa and I discouraged a ton of guys from approaching you; too many jerks are interested in you.”

I smile at him gratefully. “Kamasahmnida…” I mumble out happily.

“You and your Korean languages.” He says kissing the top of my head. “Jeez, you’re like a kid.”

“I was on a show to be treated like a kid.” I remind him laughing.

“Yeah and you fell in love, I’m sure the guy is totally distraught that you left.” Calvin says taking the ice cream to put it up. “Come on time for bed we have finals starting.”

Nodding my head I get up I walk into my room closing my door to be faced by the autographed B2st poster I got for my birthday, looking around my room at some pictures of Calvin, Lisa and I some of me with their friends and a few I’ve made. Some of SHINee and I from our lazy day, then one on a frame next to my bed of Jonghyun and I lying in bed, just before I gave him everything I had.

 

~~~

 

By the time finals are over and we’re released for summer Calvin and Lisa are finally together, after me nagging both of them to just get together and date, and no surprise they’re perfect together, thank goodness I’m not flying with them, they are always attached at the lips, any chance they get they are on the edge of going all the way, I suppose on that’s what Jonghyun and I were like…Dancing on that edge.

 

Boarding the plane I look around at all the people on the plane, keeping my head down when some girls stare at me, noting that I’m one of the few non-Korean passengers on the flight. Them doubting I can understand them, when I know exactly what they’re saying, and me muttering under my breath how rude they are, causing them to stare at me in shock as I walk by.

‘That’s right I know what you’re saying and I can respond back not just in Korean but in English and French, so get over it.’ I think to myself taking my seat.

 

Just twelve hours, half a day to make it through this hell of this anxiety until I get to the real horrid thing, facing everyone again, having to go through the same pain to remember that I love these boys and I’d do anything to have them mean it, mean that they love me.

Listening to my iPod all in Korean so I can practice reading of course, music for me to practice understanding and speaking, I happened to fall in love with k-pop after I left, the music is amazing. However avoiding SHINee stuff is a bit difficult, being tempted to check what they sound like, their dances and what not but always deciding against it for my own good. The hours fly by with me listening to k-pop doing some of my summer reading for my lit. classes, going over the endless possibilities of what could happen when I see the five boys again, particularly Jonghyun.


The next chapter will have SHINee in it :D

Comment and Subscribe!!