Korean National University of Arts -- Thank-you

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

 

Arriving at the door I stare at it, Taemin nudging me from behind, I just stare, the door void of any chipping or fading paint, the carpet outside the door perfect and without stains, looking at the key pad I let out a small groan as I type the code. “I don’t know.”

“Come on, Onew, Minho and I all want you here.” Taemin says pushing the door open. “I’m BACK!!” He yells happily pulling me along.

“It’s the other two that I’m worried about.” I mutter slipping my black vans off.

“Is your friend with you?” Key calls out in a somewhat sing-song voice. “Where is he?”

“He?” I whisper to Taemin as he takes his shoes off.

“They’d know it was you if I said ‘she’.” He says shrugging. “Besides Minho suggested it.

Sighing I step carefully into the hallway, the wood floors, spotless, while I was busy staring at the floors, I’m engulfed into a hug. “AH!” I let out a small squeak.

“Olivia-ah.” Minho says hugging me happily. “We were afraid Taemin might not have been able to convince you.”

I shake my head overcoming the shock I hug Minho tightly. “Appa,” I whisper using a nickname or title now I suppose. “Of course I came.”

“Olivia!” Onew squeals tackling me into a hug. “You came!”

“Who came?” Key calls still in the kitchen. “Taemin?”

“Coming!” The reddish brown boy yells as he jogs towards the kitchen.

Looking around nervously Onew and Minho lead further into the dorm, “It’s alright Jonghyun and Key are in the kitchen.” Minho whispers checking the living room. I just nod my head trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I’ve been smuggled into their home, that I’m not welcomed by two members, one of which I have so much to say to.

“If I’m going to be hidden then why am I here for lunch?” I ask them as I’m sat on the couch.

“Minho!” Jonghyun asks coming into view, stopping as soon as he sees me. "What is she doing here?”

Biting my lip I look away my grip on my purse tightening. “She’s here for lunch!” Onew says cheerfully. “We’re going to welcome her kindly.” He says a bit more sternly.

“Lunch!” Key yells happily from the kitchen. “Taemin where is our guest?”

“She’s coming.” Jonghyun calls heading back into the kitchen without a second glance.

“She…” Key says coming out, his tone confusion, his face no doubt perplexed, “I thought, Olivia what are you doing here?”

“Lunch.” Minho says taking me by the arms, pulling me up then pushing me into the kitchen, then into a seat next to Jonghyun.

“Ah.” Key says setting plates in front of us.

There is so much tension that I swear anyone walking in would high tail it out of here, I would if it weren’t for the fact that I’m on the opposite side of the table, and Minho and Onew are blocking me either way I’d go, and I’m pretty sure that Taemin would tackle me to the ground if I tried to leave.

About half way through lunch my phone goes off. “Excuse me.” I murmur taking my phone out, getting up I walk into the hall way to answer it.

“Miss Shine?” A lady says.

“Speaking.” I reply looking at the ground, I didn’t check who it was that called, I was far too eager to get out of the room.

“Yes, this is Korea National University of Arts; we’d like to further discuss your enrollment for your next school year.” At this I nearly fell on the ground. “We’d like to inform you that we’d love to accept you into our school to help you hone your talents.”

“Thank-you!” I nearly scream. “When do I need to go?”

“Tomorrow afternoon to finalize.” The lady continues. “Please come see Mr. Kim, we have an opening at noon tomorrow.”

“Yes, I’ll be there, thank-you so much!”

“Have a good day.”

“Yes, have a fantastic day!” I say with a grin as we hang up, quickly putting in a remind for me I walk back into the room, Taemin, Onew, and Minho all looking at me with an interested gaze.

“Leaving already?” Jonghyun snipes.

I shake my head taking a seat. “I do have something to tell everyone.”

“And what would that be?” Key asks, his diva coming out.

“The reasons why I’ve been disappearing.”

“Oh, coming clean are you?!” Key snaps to attention.

Shrugging my shoulders I smile at Jonghyun. “I suppose you could call it that.”

“Go on!” Taemin says shaking excitedly; the boy must be dying to say it himself.

Nodding my head I smile at everyone. “Now, I am perfectly aware of how most of view how I left, showed up late or didn’t come at all.”

“Yes.” Key hisses, Jonghyun is staring at me, a look of confusion on his face.

“WELL,” I continue. “I was going to interview, applying to transfer to a school here in Seoul.”

“WHAT?!” Everyone except Taemin yells all their eyes wide eyed.

I nod my head. “I didn’t want to say anything because it was a surprise.”

“It certainly is!” Key says sitting back staring at me now in a more enduring way. “I apologize for my behavior!”

I shake my head. “It’s fine; I should have planned the interview more carefully.” I tell him.

Suddenly Jonghyun pulls me into his arms, holding me against him. “I’ve been a jerk!”

“It’s alright, I understand.” I whisper hugging him, glad that he’s finally talking to me; it’s good to hear his voice. “I’m going in tomorrow to finalize the transfer.”

“FANTASTIC!” Everyone cheers happily.

“I told you I was doing it for us.” I whisper in Jonghyun’s ear as he rubs his head against my shoulder.

“I should have listened.” He says, looking me in the eyes I just smile at him, Jonghyun captures my lips in a moment of passion, coming apart for air soon after, at least I think I have no idea, when we kiss I tend to lose track of time.

Hugging him tightly I kiss his cheek, “I love you.” I tell Jonghyun him grinning at me like a fool.

“I love you too.”


 

I hope this is good, I liked writing this, although now I'm not quite sure how to get an ending, oh well I'll figure something out. (:

Comment and Subscribe!!