I do

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

Looking at my room he sighs. “Olivia, I’ve been thinking.” Nodding my head he pulls me into my room, looking around he pushes me to sit on the bed. “After lunch I want to take you somewhere.”

Nodding my head slowly again I purse my lips. “So help me god if this upsets me Jonghyun,” I mumble hugging him tightly. “You’re a dead man.”

“It won’t, at least I hope not.” He mumbles hugging me tightly.

“Come on you two, lunch is ready.” Key says knocking on the door. “You can make up later.”

Following Key the two of us holding hands tackle our Umma into a hug. “You’re a good friend.”

“YAH!” He screams pushing us off to fix his hair. “Olivia!” He screams picking me up off the ground, dragging me away from the now dazed Jonghyun.

“Umma that wasn’t very nice.”

“You better accept.” He mutters sitting me down at the table as Jonghyun comes stomping into the kitchen, an upset expression aimed at Key.

“That hurt.” He whines sitting next to me. “It hurt a lot.”

“Baby.” Key says serving us. “Brush off your boo-boo and eat.”

“Thank-you!” We all say smiling at Key.

 

Rushing to eat Jonghyun pulls me up the second I finish my plate, dragging me to put my shoes on for me, then pulling me along into the elevator and eventually down into a waiting car.

“Where the hell are you taking me?!” I whine trying to look out the windows, crossing my arms I look over at Jonghyun chuckling at me.

“You’re too cute.” Jonghyun says tapping to the seat next to him, scooting closer to him he drapes an arm around me delicately. “I really don’t want you to leave to go back to France for a year. I couldn’t live.”

“I have to go to school Jonghyun.” I tell him slightly unsure of where this is going exactly. “I mean I can’t just stop.”

“I know, and that’s why I’ve been thinking of a solution.” He tells me as the car is turned off, and our door suddenly opened.

 

Getting out with Jonghyun’s arm holding me close to him I see the apartment building, leading me inside Jonghyun lightly tugs me along while I walk hesitantly. After entering the building and seeing the extravagant lobby, waving at the manager Jonghyun continues into the elevator until we reach a door which he unlocks allowing me to enter.

 

“I want you to have comfortable life.” He starts taking my hand. “I want you to do whatever you want, and if it means for me to wait the year then I’ll wait, but you don’t have to worry about finding a place to live when you come here, or having to pay for any of it.” Gesturing around he lets out a deep breath. “I want to share where I do all my writing, where I come to think.”

“Jonghyun…”

“Let me finish.” He says pressing a finger to my lips gently. “Please.”

Nodding my head he continues.

 

“This is where I come when I need to get away from the guys, where I come to be alone. If you do go to France, or if you stay this is yours. You can stay here and attend your classes next year or live here away from prying eyes.” Jonghyun says kissing my forehead. “I just want to know that you want the same thing.”

Blinking tears back I smile at him kissing his cheek. “Is this what you’ve been planning?” Nodding his head I hug him tightly. “I’ll live here, but I have plan for school and I need to do that.”

Studying his face, the smile the way it reaches his eyes, how he looks at me in such an understanding way I know that he wants that. “It won’t even be a full year.” I whisper rocking on my feet.

“Promise?” He asks holding his pinky up.

Wrapping mine around his I say “I do.”


I'm writing the epilog right now ;D almost done, next to edit / add / delete stuff from it. I'll post it later tonight I think or tomorrow. It all depends. I do want to say that I really enjoyed writing this story, and I'm glad that so many people have read it, or given it a try. Thank-you guys for your support. BUT just so you know I am considering a new story line with SHINee so keep an eye out for that, it'll probably be for Jonghyun, he is sort of my bias. ha-ha. Anyways, thank-you guys for all the comments, thank-you for subscribing. Please enjoy the next (possibly) final chapter for 'Honestly this is a Bit Tiring' [Do you know it's a lyric in a SHINee song??] Adding a twist. :P Warning I guess so I don't really know what for you guys to expect.

AND of course:

Comment and Subscribe!!